Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) (57943 Views)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Unruly7(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wow great news
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by OmegaAutos: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
CitynewsNG:
Innoson leads others follow..

not true, one small boy dey island dey produce trucks , suvs , hybrid cars, he no dey make noise or chest beat.

#nord vehicles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by agbojm(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Soludo to the world

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Shellsploit: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Innoson Ikenga for me and my family...

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by KINGS100(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is great! Support local automakers

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by tasalanoni(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
Keep deceiving yourselves, that useless ivm is not my portion, very igbotic car, crappy and ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by CitynewsNG(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
OmegaAutos:

not true, one small boy dey island dey produce trucks , suvs , hybrid cars, he no dey make noise or chest beat.

#nord vehicles

That's interesting. But this king business no be wetin you go dey hide o. You need publicity

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by paparazi232(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nice we have to support our country made
but our country made should make it too expensive for us too
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by donmixc: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
tasalanoni:

You think I give a damn about skull miners aka afonja, crack head get off my mention cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by sexyking1: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
Keep deceiving yourselves, that useless ivm is not my portion, very igbotic car, crappy and ugly
that igbotic is more reason why an igbo governor wants to make it his official car, to use and govern igbotic people! Dont cry too much dear.

17 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Guyman02: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
You want to be mentioned, now you have one.
Can you take a little break now from social media

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Coly2012(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
you b Claver mumu

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Saintkollyjoe: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
You are stupid for this comment

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by owobokiri(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
They should make some bullet proof ones before the fake ungun known men strikes..
I know that those in Abuja will already be feeling upset with his emergence..

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Humulity: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Think home philosophy at work.

Supporting local market to strengthen the economy. If the central government can replicate this in every sector; there will be employment, GDP will improve, demand for dollar will reduce and naira stronger and life will be easy for Nigerians.

We need people with the political will to make bold and decisive decision.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by donmixc: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Saintkollyjoe:

You are stupid for this comment

Crack head, cry me a river
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by ufotunang: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
Make the car affordable to ordinary people, no be only politicians una dey go dey make car for.
.. when the cost of production of the car is high you cannot expect the car to be cheap...he is using disel and generator to run the car industry.
govenment cannot provide him constant electricity light, suffering multiple tax, high dollars exchange rate, of 550naira per 1 dollar all this increase the cost of production and make the cars to be expensive...if the costs of production is low...the price of the cars will be very cheap

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by marsman: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Soludo should just order it from the main manufacturers in china. Bet it will be cheaper even if it is conveyed with a cargo plane.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Lionnation: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
show me a yorubatic car I will buy

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Codeye(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
I love this
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Lionnation: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
marsman:
Soludo should just order it from the main manufacturers in china. Bet it will be cheaper even if it is conveyed with a cargo plane.
ivm is manufactured here at nnewi not in china

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by SmartPolician: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:

You are on a faceless forum spewing your hate and stupidity for a vehicle nobody asked you to buy.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by doncent222(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
My able incoming governor that is way to go,l on ur side.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by OmegaAutos: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
CitynewsNG:

That's interesting. But this king business no be wetin you go dey hide o. You need publicity

You are right, but some brands decided to stay off advert as a way of creating class.
You know why dem no dey advertise buggati for TV? na because people wey dey buy am no get time to dey watch tv, if u need am u go locate where the luxury is. Nord is doing same. Owned by a 31yr old guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Emerie22(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:

I feel your pain bro������

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Jayjay1960: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
c’mon all this tribalistic crap need to stop

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Lionnation: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
OmegaAutos:

#nord vehicles
show proof

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by musicwriter(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
I am very impressed he's promoting the Igbo language as well. It shows he's a down to earth type of a person.

However, let me correct the mistake we keep making because our languages have been destroyed.

Governor = onye ochichi/ onye isi ala/ onye isi obodo
State = Ala / Obodo

Aside scientific terminologies, there's hardly anything we can't find word for or coin in our native African languages.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.