Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) (57947 Views)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Osun Directs Oyetola, Wife, Appointees To Return Official Cars / Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by blackaxe78: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Asour:

Who monopolized Dangote's business.

Tell me, what year was Dangote Cement the only option in the market?

When did the government 'force' builders to use only Dangote?

God help us.

Don’t mind those blockheads
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by AlexB300: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Make your Products affordable, durable and reliable. We go praise you when you do so
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by blackaxe78: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Way4orward:
Charity begins at home they said. Nice one and good example.

So you believe Soludo will use IVM has his personal official car?

I can gamble with you that he won’t. He will just add to fleets of convoy.

You will find him in a Benz or BMW
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by NoQualmz: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
owobokiri:
They should make some bullet proof ones before the fake ungun known men strikes..
I know that those in Abuja will already be feeling upset with his emergence..
Abuja has no issues with his emergence. The election tgat brought him in was free of hassles.

Pls u pple should stop insinuating and hoping for unknown gunmen related violence in Anambra state. Anambrans are peace loving pple and we say no to violence of any sort.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by AlexB300: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Next music video am shooting I am using innoson vehicle
bia this boy. When you leave kurudu barracks?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by heniford2: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
Keep deceiving yourselves, that useless ivm is not my portion, very igbotic car, crappy and ugly
people like you die faster than there own time repent oh hate can never fix u up OUK is coming

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's unfortunate that most Nigerians are ignorant because of poverty.
Look at them saying that Innoson's car should be cheaper...
Is his car more expensive than Peugout or Hyundai?
Innoson's Motors are brand new!
Only handful of Nigerians drive new cars
98% use Tokunbo

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by barragan: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
A company shouldn't be overtly tribal.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Pardubice: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
Keep deceiving yourselves, that useless ivm is not my portion, very igbotic car, crappy and ugly
KEEP HATING ON US.... PROGRESS IS OUR NAME. STINKING TRIBALIST

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Ykc2(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
you don mean it grin grin but as god created me as igbo person wetin I go do now���

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by heniford2: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
marsman:

Facts says other wise. What is in nnewi is an ordinary assembly plants, all impotant features that makes up the IVM car are sourced from china, it has been proofed on this forum a number of times.
innocen manufacture not Assemble and no manufacturing company has all equipment 100% not even Ford motors

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
That's remarkable and a slap to all the agbadas, babarigas and kaftan wearing mofos who think otherwise.

We have to buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria and not buy imported. Awon clowns gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by donmixc: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
heniford2:
people like you die faster than there own time repent oh hate can never fix u up OUK is coming

OUK is coming to your village, oga I no wan see that criminal picture ever again in my mention
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by hmohammed(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
post=109742392:
Nice one,
Charles is following the footsteps of our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
A man he respects, appreciate and love all his life.
You will never ever hear Charles says anything negative about his President.
He adores him to the moon and back, unlike some cannibalistic children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Uncultured swines dem.
(You'll see dem wailing on this post now, miserable souls dem)

God bless Anambra State.
God bless Charles Soludo.
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all good Honest and hardworking Anambrans and Nigerians as a whole.

God bless Nigeria.

We remembered vividly, this interview by the Chairman of Innoson Group recently........

Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman, Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited, says the federal government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has given enormous patronage and support to his firm, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM).

Mr Chukwuma made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Nnewi, Anambra.

He also named Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi as well as Nigeria military among the states buying Innoson vehicles.

Mr Chukwuma further told NAN that if patronage is given to his firm, it could transform Nigeria into a vehicle manufacturing hub in Africa in no distant time.

“I can say that Innoson vehicle manufacturing is doing well, especially with the level of patronage and support the company is enjoying under the present federal government, led by President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless our darling Daddy,
A man after God's heart.
Anyone that hates who God's love will never see any good thing in life.
No be curse
Na FACT!

Only if God doesn't love him... cool

Good reminder. Buhari patronizes Innoson day in day out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:

I know it pains, we have no drug for you but we have a good rope that can't fail you ...
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by drmuchin: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
p cryost=109742392:
Nice one,
Charles is following the footsteps of our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
A man he respects, appreciate and love all his life.
You will never ever hear Charles says anything negative about his President.
He adores him to the moon and back, unlike some cannibalistic children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Uncultured swines dem.
(You'll see dem wailing on this post now, miserable souls dem)

God bless Anambra State.
God bless Charles Soludo.
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all good Honest and hardworking Anambrans and Nigerians as a whole.

God bless Nigeria.

We remembered vividly, this interview by the Chairman of Innoson Group recently........

Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman, Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited, says the federal government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has given enormous patronage and support to his firm, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM).

Mr Chukwuma made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Nnewi, Anambra.

He also named Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi as well as Nigeria military among the states buying Innoson vehicles.

Mr Chukwuma further told NAN that if patronage is given to his firm, it could transform Nigeria into a vehicle manufacturing hub in Africa in no distant time.

“I can say that Innoson vehicle manufacturing is doing well, especially with the level of patronage and support the company is enjoying under the present federal government, led by President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless our darling Daddy,

WHAT A PSYCHIATRIC PATIENT!
A man after God's heart.
Anyone that hates who God's love will never see any good thing in life.
No be curse
Na FACT!

Only if God doesn't love him... cool
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by penceman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
so much noise from soludo. But governance is not an eldorado and the less he talks the better.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by ceaser: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:

Good for you. I wonder what makes a car to be Igbotic or Yorubatic. We're talking about driving the auto market in Nigeria to serve the west African subregion, you're talking about Igbotic.

Yet you will fall over yourselves to acquire Geely, GAC and some other new Chinese entrants into Nigerian auto market knowing fully well that they aren't really offering you the best in product.

IVM only needs to make the products affordable, increase his advertising and perhaps partner with banks for mortgage in order to make it available for more Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by jclassiq(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ezemarcel:
That's the spirit of true Biafra blood..

If we were truely one Nigeria we would have monopolized innoson cars as official cars across the country..

Just as the monopolized dangote businesses

Igbo-phobia: a mental disorder characterised by unusually excessive fear of the Igbo tribe of Nigeria. This is often very common among the surrounding tribes, and is usually accompanied by severe hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
OmegaAutos:

not true, one small boy dey island dey produce trucks , suvs , hybrid cars, he no dey make noise or chest beat.

#nord vehicles
Show us his manufacturing plant in video like Innoson plant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-yospwbI5Y

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by temmyejo: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
CitynewsNG:
Innoson leads others follow..

What about Proforce??
Yoruba people make armored vehicles.....
So Lamborghini should follow bah?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Tiney: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
how you want make dem grow if you dont patronise them. Do you think bmw, benz and the likes just sprung up. It took centuries to build

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
marsman:

Facts says other wise. What is in nnewi is an ordinary assembly plants, all impotant features that makes up the IVM car are sourced from china, it has been proofed on this forum a number of times.
Dumbo you don't know the difference between manufacturing and assembling
Watch the video and show me any of such assembling plant in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-yospwbI5Y

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by EXOUSIAng: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ezemarcel:

If we were truely one Nigeria we would have monopolized innoson cars as official cars across the country..

People work hard to buy quality cars not plastic Innoson is rebadging here in the country...
Which Innoson vehicle matches the standard of even a Toyota prado, not even Land cruiser or Lexus.
Governors should be going around in it....
If Nigeria is one...
How many Igbo politicians have innoson vehicles.
Keep blaming Nigeria for everything.
You havent patronized your brother you are blaming his slow business growth on outsiders.
Some of thw biggest car dealers in Nigeria are Igbos.
How many of those your brothers have Innoson in their car lots?....
If Nigeria this if Nigeria that...
What have you to offer Nigeria as a person

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
blackaxe78:
Lie!

Soludo will not use Innoson!

He will just add to fleet of convoy!
Just watchout
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ezemarcel:

You forgot to mention that the Igbo need to first monopolize Innoson.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by shortIGBOman: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
jetwonder:
grin egole?

For substandard Chinese made Motors?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by sakanifemi123(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
if igbo have problem they will blame others for it but they forget that they are the creator of their own problem. keep deceiving yourself even incoming Government do not purchase innosson products and you believe he will make it as officials uses. I laugh in Spanish.......
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by shortIGBOman: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:

You forgot to mention that, it's fake and substandard Chinese made moving Coffins. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:
Which one did any of your relatives make?
Not even RC car, even the Chinese one that sings I'm a Barbie girl...
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by mp3ree: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ezemarcel:

Corruption and nepotism will never allow them do so.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) by yommen: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
donmixc:

I'm Yoruba but this comment of yours is stupid. 10s of your generation can't even produce a tyre but ur here condemning a car manufacturer. Guy, you no get life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.