Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy (604 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN AND SIMPS

1. Ladies get money from simps to call and visit Alphas

2. ) The good deeds you did to a girl expires immediately another man shows up in her life

3) Simp/beta male asking for her cookie is sexual harassment to her

4.) An alpha male asking for her cookie is love to her

5.) She needs SIMPs to increase her self worth

6.) This new gained self worth will be used as confidence to chase after alpha male they want to Bleep

8.) Her simps are like her energy booster - free praise on facebook and instagram & free money

9.) She then uses this energy to satisfy the alpha she's chasing

Dear potential SIMPs,

Girl: hey girls, I just met this guy John. He does every thing for me, even without me asking.

Her Friends: woow! Luck you.

Girl: yeah, John is sweet. But Kevin is arrogant, I wonder who he think he is, but am going to find out

That's how Kevin gets all the cookie, while John do the cooking

Know the above & change your life this new year

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Totilopussylick(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Interesting smiley
Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
But your m*omm@ didn't do any of this na?
Where is this coming from tho? undecided
Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Jeon(f): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
RECYCLING BIN LADEN EVERY DAY angry

NAH UR TYPE BE LIKE EVANS FRIEND WHER GO DISGRACED HIMSELF FOR EATERY.

forming redpill every blessed sec. DUDE DON'T WANT WE TO TAKE IN FRESH AIR. LAST LAST, LAST WEEK WE WENT SHOPPING cool DUDE BOUGHT A PLATE OF SPA AND 5ALIVE FOR A LADY and he was drinking pure water cheesycheesycheesy AFTER AFTER MY NEGRO CAME TO OUR TABLE BEGGING FOR MEATPIEgrin ....

since than I no see my friend for school again...but he must come over because of exams. I MUST DISS HIM cheesy MR REDPILL

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
True .but there are still good ladies left out there that respect and remain faithful to a simp.
Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by nerdfrost(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ok brother

Nosimp2022 angry

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
True .but there are still good ladies left out there that respect and remain faithful to a simp.
No woman loves a simp. They're only there for the favors
Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

Wake up bro, no lady love a simp.

Ladies don't love simps at all. They're only there for the money. The moment a lady realizes that a simp guy is always granting her wishes and demands, she'll emotionally turn him into her maga and ATM machine and then bill the hell out of him and suck him dry angry

If you're a simp. This is the time to stop simping around and wake up man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
SmellySperm:

No woman loves a simp. They're only there for the favors

Exactly bro.
Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
nerdfrost:
Ok brother

Nosimp2022 angry

I concur with you bro.

NO SIMP 2022!!

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
YOUR TOPIC Doesn't make any sense smiley
Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
SmellySperm:

I AM A SIMP
Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

[b]I AM ASIMP,

Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
nerdfrost:
I have made up my mind to become a SIMP in 2022 angry
Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I AM A SIMP
Re: She Asked For Money And Then Used It To Call Another Guy by nerdfrost(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=Popjoan post=109746674][/quote]

This guy be editing my words grin

Nosimp2022

(1) (Reply)

I Went To The Most Reviewed Barber In Abuja And KIDDWAYA Was There ! / Why are girls all wired to bill you after asking them out? / Met Police Caught Masturbating On Public Park Bench (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.