Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,993 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? (15491 Views)

My Youtube Channel For Coders. (CHALLENGES - Caleb From Codenaij) / Vacancies For Programmers, Coders And Developers / Webghosts Coders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by ameh99: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
This laptop power pack will run your laptop for 24hrs straight
And last above a week for light user

Call/WhatsApp 09068448005

Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Aaae: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
MacBook 9 hours
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by WIREMIND: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Have a backup plan
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Goldbw122(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
eddynaira125:

Do you have the hp ProBook 6565b LCD cable ?

Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Brian47:

I googled it.
So it's like a company hiring you to work for them on the internet.
But what kind of freelance work do you do.
I'm interested.
We run ad agency, programming, custom videos, explainer video and motion graphics both on my website, fiverr, upwork, all independently.
So there are hundreds of niches that are out there. My interest may not be yours. Just pick a good niche that you can have passion about, browse YouTube, Google (for free udemy and skills hare courses that are highly rated and you can download easily for tutorials), then brand yourself and start from somewhere like fiverr. You can use fiverr to check good categories there too. Lots of naija doing it well and making good money even on nairaland. All the best.
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Sososo(f): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
lasts 5 hours thereabout though a new laptop
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by kriss27(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
1x2x3:
Recent macbook and other laptops can give you over 7hrs to 12hrs battery time.

Hit me up if you need one.
What are the price ranges? And which one is other ones?
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Alusiizizi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
I can do a comfortable 3 hours if I am doing strictly coding, but if I'm listening to music(on my laptop) at the same time, not more than an hour and half.
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Quintuple: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mine is 8hrs. Dell Latitude 7490

1 Like

Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Mbbscentric(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
animationagency:
I have 3 laptops, 2 in use, 1 bad. The first one up to 4hours 30mins on moderate usage, the second one, less than 2 hours. Mainly for Freelancing things.

I have hp double cell notebook battery for sell,
Minimum battery life as at last used was more than 3 hours. Dm if interested.

I am interested
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by eddynaira125: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goldbw122:

Is called screen flex

Loose the exact system flex you are about to change, snap the two edge and send to O.8.1.6.9.6.7.9.2.5.9
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by eddynaira125: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goldbw122:

Yes
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Goldbw122(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
eddynaira125:

Is called screen flex

Loose the exact system flex you are about to change, snap the two edge and send to O.8.1.6.9.6.7.9.2.5.9
I will send it later to your WhatsApp
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mrtaye:

Please what about HP
The HP elitebooks are really good.
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mbbscentric:

I am interested
Your location, dm me please
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Lokoyen(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
samsard:
That's basically a lie. Of all recent laptops, MacBooks have the best battery life, literally. For better context, I'm talking about the M1 series Macs. It's not even a competition at this point. Gaming laptops are not known for great battery life.

I just dey laugh wen dey mentioned gaming laptops. Gaming laptops are not even close to good battery life and their power consumption rate is high.
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by ugwum007(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
I don't even know how long my laptop battery lasts. The thing have been attached to mains since I got it even when it is not being used.
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Brian47(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
animationagency:

We run ad agency, programming, custom videos, explainer video and motion graphics both on my website, fiverr, upwork, all independently.
So there are hundreds of niches that are out there. My interest may not be yours. Just pick a good niche that you can have passion about, browse YouTube, Google (for free udemy and skills hare courses that are highly rated and you can download easily for tutorials), then brand yourself and start from somewhere like fiverr. You can use fiverr to check good categories there too. Lots of naija doing it well and making good money even o n nairaland. All the best.

Thanks you so much for telling me about this.

2 Likes

Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by lexander(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2022
not yet a programmer but min last 38mins
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Alaefulu(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Okay bro thanks for responding, plz do recommend one for me let see how it will go bro
charlesm91:
There are quite a number of ways to learn.Oone is self taught, but that would depend on how intelligent one can be to assimilate things and can take quite a bit of work if you don't grab the concepts easily. Another is to go to institutions where they offer such training, that can be advantageous cos if you get stuck you can always have someone in physical to discuss your problems and level of progress, as well as mentorship guide. But the most important thing is your dedication to wanting to learn cos i can assure you there are days when..... I can recommend you an institute if interested, and they're good
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Tomahawk99(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2022
PotatoSalad:

M1 MacBook pros, Lenovo ThinkPad and Acer Aspire 5 have the best battery life on a laptop.
ThinkPad yes.

1 Like

Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
ameh99:
This laptop power pack will run your laptop for 24hrs straight
And last above a week for light user

Call/WhatsApp 09068448005
price
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Mrtaye: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
PotatoSalad:

The HP elitebooks are really good.
Please do you have idea of the price range
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mrtaye:

Please do you have idea of the price range
It depends on the generation, screen size, configuration and condition.
Contact Rakitikbarca for prices.
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by Mrtaye: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
PotatoSalad:

It depends on the generation, screen size, configuration and condition.
Contact Rakitikbarca for prices.
Ok bami thanks
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by charlesm91(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Alaefulu:
Okay bro thanks for responding, plz do recommend one for me let see how it will go bro
Have you heard of nerdy eye? Or you can mail me charlesmutob@gmail.com
Re: Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? by AKEEMNAS(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2022
Mrtaye:

Please what's the brand of laptop that last that long

It's a Dell,

But it was still brand new, when I shared this. The number of hours for backup has reduced below this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Creating An Open-source Java Web Service / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.