Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) (74321 Views)

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by adekolaelect(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Both men will fail woefully tongue

They'll be defeated by

Dr Orji Uzo Kalu or Anyim Pious Anyim.

We don't need London peddlers no more in our government.

So it time the healthy and the true sons of the soil rule the nation Nigeria.

Nigerians vote wisely.

Don't vote another half dead body into Aso Rock.
We can't afford another waste of tax payers money for medical check up in London tongue.
so you have got to mention Kalu who swallowed Abia money and later ran away from justice with Technicality in the supreme? Oga small shame you no get.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DitariDisciple2: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Here comes the self acclaimed 22years old boy general dicktari grin grin grin
We are not mates and moreover a brave ijaw man like me cannot spend my time replying a Yorobad fake Muslim cowward like you.
Your work is propagandaa.
We will vote fulaniiss so that they will invade and send all of you permanently to Benin republic.
Remember you people are the weakkestt tribe in Nigeria grin grin grin

You just called me General Ditari then you also called me Yoruba Muslim.
Confused Ibo man.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by wirinet(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2022
Dapinski:

That's the spirit. Either will take Nigeris to greater heights. If I had to choose then my preference is BAT.

He has been around benevolently, as a force for good, long enough to hit the ground running.

BAT, from the day he is sworn in, will gain the instant cooperation of the most influential leaders in Nigeria, Africa and the world immediately.

Tinubu's Presidency will be a project of benevolence very few, anywhere in the world, would be enemies of except of course IPOBians . If his health is sound then I am 100% behind BAT but will swing behind Osinbajo with equal passion if he is the APC candidate.

Tinubu is a criminal and should never go near the sit of power. How did someone that was living in a rented house before he became governor become one of the richest man in Nigeria? He was not the only former governor of Lagos state, but he is by far the richest. How?
By rigging the system to favour him. He was collecting 10% of all taxes generated in Lagos until fashola reduced it to 4 or 5%. Even 4% of Lagos revenue every month is humongous. He put all his family and aides in positions of power to obtain absolute power over Lagos State. Imagine what he will do if given federal power.

I prefer Osibanjo by far. He seem to perform well when Buhari hands over to him while on medical break.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Theta1: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Osinbajo is kinda better, saraki also can try his luck but all others are cheat to me
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
NGpatriot:
One of them will be the president of Nigeria. 2023.

And we are here for both men, Tinubu or VP Osinbajo.

grin
CONFIRMA.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition go cry and wail sotey,
Den neck go long reach hell fire.

Dem never see chomtin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by muheeb01(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Osinbajo for presido

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by MartinsD12(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
NGpatriot:

grin
A VP that's is sideline , a professor that can't defend the people and one drug Baron that won't happen , jokers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Op both you and your fellow party members dey Maaaaaaaaaaaaaad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by JONSYN7154: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
ATIKU all the way tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Osinbajo can never be President if he contest with tinubu. Tinubu have politics experience than him.

(Omode olelasobiagb kotunniakisabiagba )

Child can not has may cloth like elder still have old clothes like elder at the same time.

Tinubu pass Osinbajo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by nedekid: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mannabbqchicken has come again. undecided
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Elidrisy20: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Why is igbos not consulting,or dey have already seen the future?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Kcdojoto(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
All yorubas dey craze, I will rather support hausa candidacy than a yoruba.
Bloody betrayers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by dapadawee: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Nigeria doesn't deserve either a drug Baron or an errand boy. Nigeria is headed for rehabilitation cum 2023. Ouk / Umahi for the job
Ouk ko ikoku ni
If umahi ever rule a nation it must be Biafra land.
El rufai go open him eye allow umahi of yesterday rule for APC or na amosun or na yaya bello or na ameachi abi na okorocha abi na ngige or na keyamo or na omo agege what stake does umahi have in APC what's his sacrifice. Get out of here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Precambrian111: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
NGpatriot:

lol...the next president is not coming from the SE, even a day old baby sabi that fact.

Stop dreaming afonja man you people are always the problem of the country stop hiding as saint and speak as a man later you will take side to run as vice president to intimidate ibos calling them bad names just to gain vice but would want to run from your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by olax02(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
We are waiting for them... All I know is that affliction shall not raise second time!!! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by CXLVII: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
They'll wake up after 2023

This is general election and not Yoruba elections tongue

Same you said in 2019 with so much hate and bile, we both know how it ended.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by nedzuby: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
NGpatriot:

grin

Starboy all the way

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Tomek09(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Michelle70:
u need to read the body language of the SS people.

It will not be an easy ride for PDP like it used to be.

Most heavyweights in SS have a problem with SE people and this is the mind of majority
They have problem with SE as how? After pounding on oil soup filled with pepper and Amala, you will start talking gibberish undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Foreigna2: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
This thread is slippery. Tears of ipob pigs everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by alizma: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
By my right hand, you will see my son in whom I am well pleased
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DispatcherLagos: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
dapadawee:

Ouk ko ikoku ni
If umahi ever rule a nation it must be Biafra land.
El rufai go open him eye allow umahi of yesterday rule for APC or na amosun or na yaya bello or na ameachi abi na okorocha abi na ngige or na keyamo or na omo agege what stake does umahi have in APC what's his sacrifice. Get out of here
what stake does Yaradua had in pdp before he became the president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Both are ancestral monumental failures... goodluck to suffering loving Nigerians... I will be out of this shithole before 2023... u guys can enjoy ur president.

#Fools

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Tomek09(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
nedzuby:

Starboy all the way
[/s]
He is not going anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by emonis88: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na only them be candidate for d presidency? R they the only eligible Nigerians? Abi u no see others ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Brian47(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Where is that Narialander that says that he's running for president.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by heniford2: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
OUK is not an ERRAND Boy like ONE UP THERE WHO STOLE 5K Meant for masses, nor ONE DRUG Barron who stole his state recourses No!! Never!!! His a Builder Tested and trusted Nigeria has seen ENOUGH!! and demand the best, OUK ORJI UZOR KALU IS COMING TO FIX THIS COUNTRY UNITE US AND BUILD ON WHERE OUR LEADER BUHAIR HAS STOPPED TO AN EFFECTIVE DEVELOPMENT THAT WILL BE SEEN, he has done it before he will do it more again

TEAM OUK

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Tomek09(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's Igbo Presidency or Power returns to North with Igbo VP

Nothing for skull mining brown roofians in 2023.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by bluefilm: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
I would have gone for Osinbajo but I am in total support for Igbo Presidency.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.