Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) (74319 Views)

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by ultimateprof: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dave Umahi all the way.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by OlawaleBammie: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Yoruba can never be president of Nigeria. The last time they did was igbos that did the magic for them. Their preferred candidate lost to obasanjo. Sad enough, they have lost the trust igbos have for them. Watch how they will fall like a pack of cards

Do i even know any serious igbo contesting from tym immemorial??

1999, it was yoruba vs yoruba( Obasanjo vs Olu falae)

See let me tell u this, do anything u like, u wil always play a second fiddle to us, at least for a foreseeable future grin grin

Go and be doing ur importer and exporter, leave South West and the north for their presidential tins grin

If u like wail, e no concern us, a go give u bucket to store ur tears grin

Hey bro.... Ur kinsmen will stil vote for us the afonjas grin now kill ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by berrystunn(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
we know of only one cadaver in the presidential race. Funny enough, this cadaver is your Lord and master

Who is the lord and who is the master?
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Alexis11: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Yoruba can never be president of Nigeria. The last time they did was igbos that did the magic for them. Their preferred candidate lost to obasanjo. Sad enough, they have lost the trust igbos have for them. Watch how they will fall like a pack of cards

Your parents too much lies has made you embarrass yourself in public like this. cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Alexis11: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Yaribanza, you have not learnt your lessons from your foolishness 7ys back.

Maybe when they begin to openly forage for human parts in your Oduastan due to the untold hardship and they use you to play ritual9ja maybe then you go get sense.

You must be told that your foolish actions has repercussions for all of us.

Idiotes.

Stop crying my dear Ipob friend. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Bimpe29: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
God knows best. May He give us the best among the rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Alexis11:

Stop crying my dear Ipob friend. cheesy

Neck yourself already.

Who are you calling an Okoro judas?

Between the Yaribanza and the yamri I don't even know which of you idiots are more stupid and slavish for Sokoto's cuck.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
BadRadio:
Both are ancestral monumental failures... goodluck to suffering loving Nigerians... I will be out of this shithole before 2023... u guys can enjoy ur president.

#Fools
Aswear I'm so disappointed with this country. There are other people who are capable to move the country forward but look at the type of people they're supporting.
Like you, I'm leaving this country for them very soon, and I'll come and take all my family members too. If they like, they can vote a stone as president, I don't care anymore
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DispatcherLagos: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Alexis11:

Your parents too much lies has made you embarrass yourself in public like this. cheesy

grin
you could have some manners if your parents didn't fail woefully in raising you. I take no offense when a tout speaks rude words, if you don't exhibit your idiocy from your manners, how else will you exhibit it?
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cholls:
My brother ok then let God decide
God will not decide keep them alive..we decide..God is even suprised at the activities of men..the lvl of rigging the stealing of ballot boxes..multiple voting..etc God does not duel in places that are rooted in these things.he despises evil he doesnt duel in places where evil is the order of the day like nigeria..God did not give us buhari man did
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:
Yemi Osinbajo all the way
Check his profile, you will baffle
Is not about profile.
Go and check the profiles of most of the 36 state governors and judge yourself.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by porthouse7(f): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Nigeria doesn't deserve either a drug Baron or an errand boy. Nigeria is headed for rehabilitation cum 2023. Ouk / Umahi for the job
igbo can never rule nigeria, u will have peace of mind when u know dis

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DispatcherLagos: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
berrystunn:

Who is the lord and who is the master?
the cadaver is both
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Alexis11: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
you could have some manners if your parents didn't fail woefully in raising you. I take no offense when a tout speaks rude words, if you don't exhibit your idiocy from your manners, how else will you exhibit it?

But why your parents dey lie like that

Are they so shameless

Lmao. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DispatcherLagos: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
porthouse7:
igbo can never rule nigeria, u will have peace of mind when u know dis
it's easier for igbo to be president than it's for a Yoruba to be. Know this and take it to the bank
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Masterito(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol, people don't really understand politics.
NGpatriot:
One of them will be the president of Nigeria. 2023.

And we are here for both men, Tinubu or VP Osinbajo.

grin
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by porthouse7(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
it's easier for igbo to be president than it's for a Yoruba to be. Know this and take it to the bank
under which political party? igbo sud just try fight for biafra nigerian politics pass dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DispatcherLagos: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Alexis11:

But why your parents dey lie like that

Are they so shameless

Lmao. cheesy
Poor parenting always have a way of paying the parents back. If you can be exhibiting this level of idiocy in a public forum, I don't think you ever have a complete set of parents cos something is obviously missing in you
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by 07kjb: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rubbish post,u people should continue deceiving yourselves
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DispatcherLagos: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
porthouse7:
under which political party? igbo sud just try fight for biafra nigerian politics pass dem
lol. Like Yoruba have any party they dominate. At least Igbos are forces to reckon with in PDP while having APGA is their regional party. Please what is Yoruba's regional party?
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Renwess: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
This same ipob will show you guys pepper when they join the Arewa to install the next president from the North.. Ego choke you.

NORTH WILL CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS ...

NGpatriot:

This is about Nigerians and Nigeria, not about you Igbos.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by abbey621(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Easier? Which party? APC is null and void, PDP will navigate to their lord and master Atiku or anybody from the North so wetin remain? In case you are thinking of one unknown party, it is better to focus on something achievable like Arsenal winning the PL in 20 years grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by porthouse7(f): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
lol. Like Yoruba have any party they dominate. At least Igbos are forces to reckon with in PDP while having APGA is their regional party. Please what is Yoruba's regional party?
force to reckon with in pdp? a party igbo dont have a say, u can only try with apga and u surely know how it will end

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by yahmohy27: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
NGpatriot:

The VP is a great fit

Asiwaju Tinubu is a wonderful fit..

Either way, we are are with both men.
Abi
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DispatcherLagos: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
porthouse7:
force to reckon with in pdp? a party igbo dont have a say, u can only try with apga and u surely know how it will end
lol. U must be high on some oshogbo weed. A party that made an igbo it's presidential running mate and is considering making him the presidential flag bearer in next year's election is where igbos don't have a say?
Look we are igbos you should know that, we are not like yorubas, we always make big impact anywhere we are. Imagine OUK that joined APC few months back is now one of the forces to reckon with. Such that your cadaver frog eyes have to go to his house to notify him of his interest to contest
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by yahmohy27: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Nigeria doesn't deserve either a drug Baron or an errand boy. Nigeria is headed for rehabilitation cum 2023. Ouk / Umahi for the job
Until you finished dispatching all letters in your custody then ,you will know who good for NIGERIA as a president
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Corea4king(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
NGpatriot:

grin grin

Please, stop it.If it is a joke,don't try it again.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by SarutobiEky(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
NGpatriot:

lol...the next president is not coming from the SE, even a day old baby sabi that fact.

how much do they pay you? Are you sensible at all?? The same man who once said to defeat insurgency in Nigeria, over fifty thousand youths need to enlist in the army? That's the competent that you know?

As for the VP, what makes him a competent candidate,,?

I feel sorry for you and yours. You are man with no principles.

Like I'll always say, most Nigerians are born foolish.. Doesn't matter their age... The Nigerian populace is dominated by fools.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DispatcherLagos: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
abbey621:

Easier? Which party? APC is null and void, PDP will navigate to their lord and master Atiku or anybody from the North so wetin remain? In case you are thinking of one unknown party, it is better to focus on something achievable like Arsenal winning the PL in 20 years grin grin grin
says someone in far away oshogbo that doesn't know anything about politics. My friend your own knowledge of politics starts and ends in the 500 naira you will be giving during the voting day. Please stop embarrassing yourself here
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Emekaonline: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

And not Pandora-tainted Peter
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Alexis11: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Poor parenting always have a way of paying the parents back. If you can be exhibiting this level of idiocy in a public forum, I don't think you ever have a complete set of parents cos something is obviously missing in you

Calm down you don't have to get aggressive about this.

This is the time to call your parents and curse them for the embarrassment they have caused you as a result of their pathetic lies. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.