Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) (5857 Views)

Hear Wetin Nija Girl They Plan To Do Her Husband When She Reach Uk / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by kenzysmith: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2022
This is how a good wife should apologize to her husband

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2022
And such is very rare smiley

11 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Jeon(f): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2022
mtcheeee..

ONLY SHIT STILL REMAIN IN AFRICA.

no bi say the man even fine self.

2 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2022
This actually made me giggle.. cheesy
So can you pls tell us how a real man should apologise to his woman when he's wrong? wink

9 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by dawnomike(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Ooohlite... Una go tey for there .. Thiss days, as the man head takee full with pressure na so the woman head sef taake full. grin
The mentt is general.
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by donbachi(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2022
To chop poison done dey hungry some guys.

5 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by odinson1(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2022
V
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Knivesout(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Dem feminists n their "white knight" simps wil definitely not like this...they will come for ur head ooo!
kenzysmith:
This is how a good wife should apologize to her husband
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2022
If only..
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Nah for olden days women are submissive like this.

9 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by orohbiro(f): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2022
If I offend my man he will be the one to still beg me I will never go all through this stress for a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by kenzysmith: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
orohbiro:
If I offend my man he will be the one to still beg me I will never go all through this stress for a man
I pity who go marry u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Muna4real(f): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
I pity who go marry u

That's what you guys would always say when ladies refuse to be treated like shit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by vanida6: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
the last pix sef dey funny grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Justice4Toto: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
orohbiro:

Chai I pity him in advance

2 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by MufasaLion: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
orohbiro:

There are many other ways to settle things with him.

grin
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Mjanee(f): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
I pity who go marry u

Shut up

3 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Kollins11: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Omo! na everyday I go dey vex, so that I go dey get that preferential treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Boogyman557: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters
WTF MAN
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
vanida6:
the last pix sef dey funny grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Vaiki(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Onuku1 grin
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Fame1309(f): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
orohbiro:
Learn and grow up, because this ur line of reasoning will course harm to u when u finally settled as an house wife.

4 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Nonexisting: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
For a real man, apologize like this for hundred times, if you fucck another dick, you are going back to your papa house.
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Maxxim: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fame1309:

Learn and grow up, because this ur line of reasoning will course harm to u when u finally settled as an house wife.
She knows the kind of man she's settling with, a typical SIMPson he must've have been.

6 Likes

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Then,
Let's see the vice versa
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by chasisgirl(f): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
$2million Seed Funding available for startups. Don’t miss this opportunity!! Tell a friend to tell a friend. Premiering now. Please Join me. Good luck!
Please watch, Like, Comment, Share, and please please, SUBSCRIBE to my Channel�� Thank you!��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nLqsa6Nl6U
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by pozehnani(f): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Only ugly women do this.
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by kenzysmith: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

Shut up
c dem
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Aunty that food too small, I don vex again angry

1 Like

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Stargurl20(f): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
No problem na. A good and caring man deserves to be treated this way and even more cool

1 Like

Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
orohbiro:
I Know say na form u dey form.
Re: How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This actually made me giggle.. cheesy
So can you pls tell us how a real man should apologise to his woman when he's wrong? wink
Same way dear! Call her sweet pet names, buy her gifts and give her good penicillin. You don’t always have to be overly dramatic!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Girls Feel About Hairy Men? (girls Only Pls :) ) / How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? / I Was Caught Red-handed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.