Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident (37523 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by VastFinder: 3:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Nigerian blogger recalls how she initially curved her husband when he asked her out before her accident

Nigerian blogger, Lizzy, who became confined to a wheel chair following an accident in 2008 has told of how her now husband asked her out a few weeks before the accident but she "curved" him.

He asked her out again in 2009 and this time she agreed. She went on to add that her acceptance was not because she felt she did not have a choice.

Read her story below and be inspired.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/nigerian-blogger-recalls-initially-curved-husband-asked-accident/

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by dayleke: 3:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Which one be curved now?

Se na iso(nail) be that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by mazimee(m): 3:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Whether she married him because she had no choice or not is a story for another day. As long as they happy, I am happy for them.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by boolet: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Teacher1776(m): 4:36am On Dec 15, 2017
True love is stronger than ogogoro.

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by jeffizy(m): 4:43am On Dec 15, 2017
'Curved' ?
Your blog is not for only your friends. Drop the slangs.

On the topic, I doubt her sincerity about her acceptance of his proposal.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2017
What are we supposed to do with this piece of information? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 15, 2017
jeffizy:
'Curved' ?

she's crippled now maybe she thought.. fück who's gon marry me now... i gat no choice Dan to marry HIM

playing hard to get... rubbish

36 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by alfred007(m): 5:26am On Dec 15, 2017
she get luck! if it were me, she for bend!

b!tches forming hard to get since 1914

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2017
If he doesn't marry you who will?
Though I would have..I know lots of ladies in wheel chairs wey still dey say no fro my area. Fine sexy ladies.
Some get head no cap
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nutase: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2017
cool
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Pidginwhisper: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2017
Blv me or not. You go continue to dey doubt God's existence till calamity such as this befall you.
If you escape death by an inch unharmed, you still go dey doubt God's existence . But if you loose an eye, a leg or your hand, You go remember God instanta without the help of anyone to preach to you.grin grin

Back to this Aunty. Madam if accident no confined you to your Chaircedise Benz, you no go even remember say the guy don toast you before, so abeg stop that talk.

To the girl wey I wooed 3yrs ago wey curved me openly for my mates front say I no be her type,but today she be amputee for left hand,yet her type never come. If I wan come consider am, where I go put ring?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Heywhizzy(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2017
I don't believe the woman though.. Happy married life to them anyways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Caseless: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2017
grin

Talk true, madam.
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Gabbyayo(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2017
grin Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by sogud(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2017
jeffizy:
'Curved' ?

curve stick for playin hockey
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by macaranta(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Raydans: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2017
The truth still remains that after the incident. Your options became limited.

Either you chose to accept or not. The number of suitors on your neck before the incident will drastically reduce after the incident.

You had to move closer to God because of your situation.
You had no better option that was why you finally gave in to him

That is the reality and the bottom line for it #Enjoy your union

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by twentyk(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2017
I wouldn't marry her if i were the one....

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by CoolextPhoenix(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Woman u didn't hv a choice

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Factfinder1(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
If na some men they for run liv her what's a courageous and lovely couple
Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Continue Lying To Yourself... Probably if You Had Accepted Earlier You Wouldnt be In An Accident...

She Knew That She Would Hardly Find A Husband on Her Wheel Chair, so She Grabbed the Opportunity the Guy Through.

Stop Lying Abeg undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by peacettw: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmm....I only wish people will drop this habit of sharing sensitive private information on social media.. It's not worth it

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
she is a cripple, she won't have marry him if she was normal, Nigeria men keep falling hands since d days of Adam angry

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by maberry(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Selfish being
You married him because you didn't have a choice
Period!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
If na some men they for run liv her what's a courageous and lovely couple

Yinmu....

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by KardinalZik(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2017
She's both CHOICELESS AND LUCKY at the same time.
She was forming HARD TO GET; but
Wheelchair made her EASY TO GET.
LIFE IS A BITCH!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by muller101(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Liar. Tell us what you did to that man

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident by KardinalZik(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
She's both CHOICELESS AND LUCKY at the same time.
She was forming HARD TO GET; but
Wheelchair made her EASY TO GET.
LIFE IS A BITCH!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.