Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Kindly Help If You Know This Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kindly Help If You Know This Woman (3207 Views)

This Young Lady Was Kidnapped,please Help If You Have Any Information / Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop / See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by TechspeciaIist(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Thief, if you catch her now and jingle justice is done on her people will start talking rubbish.

At op if you lay eyes on her kill the idiot.
another ipob idiot spotted
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
[/b]
@bolded I see you as a scammer and criminal that is why I can't patronise your wedding gown and the services you offer through your signature
That’s how to be a Nigerian my dear.

Until you get solid evidence and follow your instincts.
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by ovieokodhi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Obivestor:
You are just utterly foolish

You deserve to lose that money, people like you can't survive a week in onitsha or even obosi.

Reading stories like this makes me angry And irritated

Stupid boy, it's boys like u upper iweka boys dey use lick oil
big fool

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by RSVP: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
At times doing good can course one go broke

Make sure you make report to the police with same info

She will be caught

To do good in 9ja always comes with a price.
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Homeboiy: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go spiritual on her

If you wan leave the case to God

Then your money don go

Ayelala sure pass

It seems to me that she is from delta state.

Use your last money go oracle

Dash her small 5 years madness
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Anny505(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2022
Homeboiy:
Go spiritual on her

If you wan leave the case to God

Then your money don go

Ayelala sure pass

It seems to me that she is from delta state.

Use your last money go oracle

Dash her small 5 years madness

What if her papa or mama na herbalist, dem come do back to sender give op
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Owologbo(m): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
For those blaming the op, you guys are just foolish.
Think of it this way, suppose the little baby is crying and the mom truly need a hidden spot to breastfeed her child, has the op done anything wrong in helping them, at least for the sake of the little baby .
Make una de think before una go start spewing trash.

was the too much to hold in his bag?
Why leave a stranger with your money all in the name of help?
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Homeboiy: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Anny505:

What if her papa or mama na herbalist, dem come do back to sender give op

BACk to send no go work because the girl did wrong not the man
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Pat081: 3:15am On Jan 30, 2022
So you can not sit down with her in your shopor you are carry away with the breast too That is what one useless woman want to use for me too but when I told her that if you can not sit outside when you get home feed your child she just left but you have her account number with you go to her bank they may help you out another question for you do you know her b4?and how do you get her pictures
Pandsho:
I was at my POS kiosk located at 31 road, Gowon estate where this person named LISA ERUKA ESIOMA came to make a deposit of N70,000 (Seventy thousand naira). On completion of deposit, she said she needed to breast feed her few months old baby, i objected, giving her a stool outside the kiosk saying I don't allow anybody in, she insisted and out of pity i allowed her in to breastfeed her the fragile little baby... I went outside so i could sit on the stool while she sat inside to breast feed her baby, later on she came out, thanked me then left in a hurry. Then i checked my money and notice a sum of N198,000 (One hundred and ninety eight thousand naira was missing). So she made away with N198,000 and N70,000 that was transferred into her account.

I am a graduate who just completed school, that was all my savings with soft loans. I really don't know where to start from again. If you have any information or know her whereabouts, kindly call or text 08168498186.

Please mods, help me to push to first page. People pf nairaland, help me to tag the mods.
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by andyanders: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
MJBOLT:
is the shop a place for breast feeding,what is stopping her from concluding transactions and returning home to breastfeed undecided or don't we have women that breastfeed in public undecided

Exactly on point. Why allow her into ur pshop without taking ur money along. Why must op not stay at a place, from where he can keep an eye on a stranger.

Op is not smart. Which kind breast she wan hide person never see.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Report to the police. They can get her address from the bank
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by greatness77: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
For those blaming the op, you guys are just foolish.
Think of it this way, suppose the little baby is crying and the mom truly need a hidden spot to breastfeed her child, has the op done anything wrong in helping them, at least for the sake of the little baby .
Make una de think before una go start spewing trash.
D story is fake, how did he get d ladies picture?
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by greatness77: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Homeboiy:

BACk to send no go work because the girl did wrong not the man
are u sure? U are still a novice, dis world is full of evil
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by greatness77: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Pandsho post=109751807]I was at my POS kiosk located at 31 road, Gowon estate where this person named LISA ERUKA ESIOMA came to make a deposit of N70,000 (Seventy thousand naira). On completion of deposit, she said she needed to breast feed her few months old baby, i objected, giving her a stool outside the kiosk saying I don't allow anybody in, she insisted and out of pity i allowed her in to breastfeed her the fragile little baby... I went outside so i could sit on the stool while she sat inside to breast feed her baby, later on she came out, thanked me then left in a hurry. Then i checked my money and notice a sum of N198,000 (One hundred and ninety eight thousand naira was missing). So she made away with N198,000 and N70,000 that was transferred into her account.

I am a graduate who just completed school, that was all my savings with soft loans. I really don't know where to start from again. How did u get her two different photos
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by Fashionista01(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
delzbaba:
As long as you have her picture and number she will be caught, but the problem is she might deny
But she cannot deny the 70k that was transferred into her account.
Re: Kindly Help If You Know This Woman by delzbaba(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2022
Fashionista01:

But she cannot deny the 70k that was transferred into her account.
yes, which has proof, but the other money doesn't

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Three UNIPORT Students Brutally Beaten And Burnt Alive In Port Harcourt / See How Soldiers Treated Thief After Being Caught (photo & Video) / Police Arrest Dog After Biting AAUA Student's Scrotum [graphic Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.