Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Husband Is A Muslim, Hes Entitled To More Than One Wife. Mercy Aigbe Blasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Is A Muslim, Hes Entitled To More Than One Wife. Mercy Aigbe Blasts (822 Views)

I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe / Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga / How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is A Muslim, Hes Entitled To More Than One Wife. Mercy Aigbe Blasts by rajiedreez: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2022
'My husband is a Muslim, he’s entitled to more than one wife’ – Mercy Aigbe blast critics

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has debunked claims that she snatched her new lover, Adeoti Kazim from his wife.

DAILY POST had reported that the social media was agog after the actress shared loved up pictures of her new lover last weekend.

Some Nigerians had also accused her of ‘stealing another woman’s happiness’ as it was revealed that Kazim is married with kids.

However, Mercy, speaking to TVC ‘Your View’ on Wednesday, said her new lover is a Muslim who is entitled to more than one wife.

She made this known in a message sent to the talk show host, Morayo Afolabi-Brown.

“I spoke to her (Mercy) last night, she told me that the man is a Muslim, he’s entitled to more than one wife, so yes, he has issues with the first wife, and he is now married to her as the second wife and as a second wife, doesn’t she deserve to be happy? ” Morayo quoted Mercy as saying.

Re: My Husband Is A Muslim, Hes Entitled To More Than One Wife. Mercy Aigbe Blasts by Magnoliaa(f): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2022
She get time dey reply sha.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A Muslim, Hes Entitled To More Than One Wife. Mercy Aigbe Blasts by rajiedreez: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2022
They can quote Islam when it favours them, but when they feel they're not cool with an Islamic judgement, they say otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A Muslim, Hes Entitled To More Than One Wife. Mercy Aigbe Blasts by rajiedreez: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Make she remember say he can go further to marry two more o, and the method of divorce in Islam is different from the ways of a conventional court o. At least make she follow the Islamic ruling on marriage to the latter when he marries his third and fourth wife. Ireo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A Muslim, Hes Entitled To More Than One Wife. Mercy Aigbe Blasts by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2022
When you are enjoying the fame, be ready for the critics. Most of you female celebrities are just doing cheats over there.
Re: My Husband Is A Muslim, Hes Entitled To More Than One Wife. Mercy Aigbe Blasts by amnesty7: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Omah Lay Knacks A Girl On Stage As He Perform Live On Stage / Flashback: Police Arrests Pretty Mike For Putting Girls On Dog Chains / “una Don Pass Waiting Una Dy Do For Public – Fans Drag Portable, Brother Shagi A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.