Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' (14056 Views)

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Lady Caught Stealing Her Neighbour's Baby Somewhere In Nigeria (video) / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by royalmu: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
No freedom of speech
No freedom

It is well
She must be a nobody. No be 9ja again.

1 Like

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Stenewiser: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

That's what freedom means if you don't know undecided
Get educated
go to university you said school na scam, see how stupid you are

2 Likes

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by alizma: 8:31am On Jan 28, 2022
First ideal judgement from Sharia court.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Sheriman(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2022
I have nothing to say. Nairalanders good morning ���
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Michaelrex(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Nawa o .. for this country.�. Are we developing or going back �
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Oloshos don't like to be called prostitutes or ashawo. She should have called her runz girl.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Belial06: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Stenewiser:
go to university you said school na scam, see how stupid you are

Oh my.goodness

Wow , just wow
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by olatade(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Na only her back view them see snap?
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Antoeni(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Did they investigate properly to find out if Truly the Neighbor is a Prostitute?
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Rayjnr: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Alaganature09:
All this northern people with wahala..

Your English is also with serious "wahala"

1 Like

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by mrgreen4real(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2022
Why the hisbah come dey snap big Ass show us? Hausa and yanah na 5&6
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Ifearnoevil: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2022
See her big nyansh.
Why do they have to snap her in those positions.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Brian47(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Whala
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Bigchristo: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
Woman Sentenced To 30 days Community Service For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' In Kano (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/2059835564222159/
what judgement Will be for those who reign insult on us here?
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by TheSameGuy(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2022
You must have thought every judgement from shariah court results to beheading angry

johnmartus:
Best judgment ever from sharia court this is really good than to behead her.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by johnmartus(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Well you are right or cutting hands...please note that I don't have anything otherwise against Islamic it just my perspective toward the so called sharia law.
TheSameGuy:
You must have thought every judgement from shariah court results to beheading angry

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by greatness77: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
Woman Sentenced To 30 days Community Service For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' In Kano (Photos)

so sharia law done finally land for north, we will establish our own and dat is 'Moses law' any herder dat kill must be tried with d Moses law
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

That's what freedom means if you don't know undecided
Get educated

Please go and insult Ned Nwoko
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Stevenson1(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2022
jaybenugo:

Some people hailing the punishment here don't understand the meaning of "Freedom of speech"
Nigerians are one kind set of intelligent and the same time dumb people.
That's why our leaders are enjoying.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Titovanzel(f): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
No freedom of speech
No freedom

It is well

Freedom of speech in such disparaging, defamatory comment?
Truth is, this sentence is attainable everywhere whether North, South or East. Some of us down South are just lucky our adversaries are too lazy to take us to court over vile, foul, defamatory comments we make. Kudos to the law enforcers out there, Sharia Law or not.
If this sanity is extended down here, those folks screaming HOE'LOSHO on Nairaland wouldn't be online. They would have been on the streets of Lagos, Abuja, Bayelsa or Ekiti sweeping and keeping Nigeria clean.

1 Like

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by TheSameGuy(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2022
You're wrong anyway.

To there's a worth of thing one would still to warrant cutting of hand.

Also only those who killed INTENTIONALLY, BLASPHEMOUS and sort are to be killed according to shariah. Not stated they're to be beheaded.

And please, don't question why it's so, that's shariah.

If one doesn't want to be killed, don't kill or blasphemy
johnmartus:
Well you are right or cutting hands...please note that I don't have anything otherwise against Islamic it just my perspective toward the so called sharia law.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by greatness77: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Rayjnr:

Your English is also with serious "wahala"
North simply means backwardness personified,nothing good comes out of d north no wonder bible warned us about north
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by martinz1: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Wow
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Religion of pieces again
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Bar1941(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
No freedom of speech
No freedom

It is well
Assuming I called you a foool, will you say I have the freedom to do that?
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Belial06: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Bar1941:

Assuming I called you a foool, will you say I have the freedom to do that?

Indeed, it is entirely within your right to use your speech and my right to react to it as I please.

Learn to separate the two
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Blackdisciple(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Serves her right
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Blackdisciple(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:
GOOD FOR HER

BUT NOTHING CAN BE JUSTIFY IN SOUTH,EAST AND WEST ...because PROSTITUTION IS TRULY THEIR CALLING.

Hmmmm...!
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
No freedom of speech
No freedom

It is well

I love some of their laws
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Belial06: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Blackdisciple:

I love some of their laws

Off course Islam is a beautiful faith but unfortunately it has been over run religious institutions and chatalans hence extremists
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Nice one

This kind of law is needed in the south
And in the church as well

Those devil-inspired people who go into church to creat problems needs this
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by jamace(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Poor masses don suffer for religion hand. The rich can never be wrong, only poor people. There is God ooooooo kiss

Meanwhile, that is the home of "Babanriga Central Bank" o. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State / Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa / Offa Robbery: 21 AK-47 Rifles Stolen From Armoury — Witness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.