Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State (14043 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Militants Kidnap Three Landlords In Lagos / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by bumi10(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2015
OLEH—SUSPECTED Fulani herdsmen, weekend, kidnapped three building contractors at Amorji, a suburb Onicha-Ukwani community, Ndokwa West Local Government Area, Delta State.
Though the names of those kidnapped could not be ascertained at press time, Vanguard gathered that they were abducted while working at a fenced site in the community.

“According to an eye witness, it was these Fulani herdsmen that kidnapped these persons who were doing their job and took them hostage,” an indigene of the community, Joe Ossai, said.

He said: “For some time now, these herdsmen have occupied almost all the communities in Onicha-Ukwani, particularly Amorji and driven the people out of the village.

“My people are seriously hungry because there is no food for them to eat, the easy access road to Kwale had been taken over by Fulani herdsmen. The worst part of it all is that they went ahead and brought their families to be feeding from the communities’ crops they invaded.”

Also speaking on the development, President of Anti-Cult, Ndokwa nation, Mr. Austin Emu, said: “They have been communicating for ransom, but we do not know if they are purely Fulani herdsmen or if our people are also so involved.”

Contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer the Delta State command, Celestina Kalu said the police was on top of the matter.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/fulani-herdsmen-kidnap-3-building-contractors-in-delta/

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by MRshazzy: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Hmm from North come invade delta, these people are something else

FINALLY, FIRST TO COMMENT.....
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT, NEVER GIVE UP, IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN.....

MAKE I GO DANCE

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by kossyablaze(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Tse tse flies

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Ebubeslym(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2015
And some myopic dundees keep shouting ONE NIGERIA!
WE are so different from this blood sucking fulani vampires.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by nnachukz(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2015
even these fulani herdsmen have up their crime. our security agents are busy doing nothing. or they have perfectly read buhari's body language and understood it well hence their unconcerned attitude towards the crime committed by these people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Tunguy01(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2015
Have indigene themselves ever been better ? , fulani kidnapping in delta, is dat a coincidence ?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by shepherd77: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2015
When you show an initial sign of weakness, the fulani take advantage. You best bet is to match their first assault with a greater assault and you'll see they'd be subdued.

This was the case in oyo state around 2000/2001 when they were killed in droves so much that BUHARI came to oyo to plead for them.

whoever is interested in Dragnet, SHL, Workforce test
questions & Answers, should Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2015
The kidnap season is not over yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by damton(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2015
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Lovexme(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Nigeria na wa.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by iteleaye(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Una don reach delta sef, una well done o... Make una continue... A fly that doesnt know enough is enough will follow dead body inside grave... Continu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by looseweight: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Okkk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by okeyley: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2015
that's one thing in this country no body sees these miscreants as threat

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by EasternLeopard: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2015
When you tolerated their first insult in the name of One Nigeria then will you see more of this.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by ihatebuhari(f): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2015
Our useless President buhari is a Fulani man.

So they think, we Niger deltans are Afraid of em, we ain't cowards like yoruba people

Hope they haven't forget our great forces MEND cos we gonna burn down this country if northerners try us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by kingstylo01(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2015
Patrick and his Girlfriend were taking a romantic
walk down the beach one cold night.
Patrick grabbed the girl's hands, drew her closer to
himself, kissed her and said; Baby, you know I love you so much. There's no one here, Its just
the two of us so Let's do WEWEECHU.
The girl looked around and said; My love, I don't want to do WEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands and cuddle. Patrick agreed.
After a while, Patrick asked her again; Oh baby, my love, please Let's do WEWEECHU! The girl replied; Baby, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms. Patrick calmed down.
After a long while, Patrick couldn't hold it any longer.
He said; My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do
WEWEECHU na! We haven't done it since last year
oh! Let's do it now na.
The girl reluctantly agreed and Patrick immediately grabbed her closer to himself, hugged her tightly, brought out the guitar strapped to his back and they both start singing:
"WEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Lol, See your dirty mind, What were you thinking WEWEECHU was?
MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance to you all. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by slap1(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2015
I have not heard Buhari condemn anything these herdsmen do... He is busy with Nnamdi Kanu for issuing threats, yet he ignores those actually doing the killings.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by menix(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Buhari game plan is to infiltrate Biafran land with fulanis so that they can form Fulaniharam nd terrorize our peace loving region.

It's high time most governors do something about these fulani herdsmen before they become monsters..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Firefire(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2015
You see...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by ellechrystal(f): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2015
C
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Ugomba(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Buhari call ur boyz to order o.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Jabioro: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Bullshits!!!! The indigenous peoples are weak..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by iambabaG: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2015
So their madness has reached there also.. Wen will all dis craziness end?
See Dasuki's handwork!! Empowering a bunch of illetratrates wit arm.. No gud will ever come out of it!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by clefstone(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2015
Ghen ghen ghen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by M4gunners: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2015
I won't say anything yet. Because it is not clear at this moment who are behind the kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Abayhormy(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2015
don't trust what u hear, the root cause of everything are politicians for this or that reasons.

politicians are distabilizing this country, for one motive or the other, dont blame them, the have SO much money at their disposal to channel to unproductive and distructive uses.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2015
na wa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by applord: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2015
proxillin:
Oya Yeeeeebos chest beaters...come and do da thing. If its Yoruba land now, you will start doing the chimpanzee gesture.

Y E R I B A man I thought you lots said Igbo land only consisted of the 5 eastern states

So in your hearts of hearts, you know some part of delta is Igbo land.

You are suffering from IGBOPHOBIA ... It kills faster than Ebola.

43 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) / Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.