Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' (14054 Views)

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Lady Caught Stealing Her Neighbour's Baby Somewhere In Nigeria (video) / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Rayjnr: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2022
greatness77:
North simply means backwardness personified,nothing good comes out of d north no wonder bible warned us about north

Numbers one and two richest in the country are from where
Better people dey talk, hahahaha
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by hotseat: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Zamfara State that initially kick started Sharia Law appears to have been overtaken by Kano State.

Una wehdone o!
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by delzbaba(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Serves her right
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by PROPEACE: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:
What if she was actually a prostitute? grin

All these Laws only applies to the Poor masses

The wealthy ones are way above the law

Nonsense
She was given that punishment because she couldn't prove the woman is a prostitute.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Oracleforce: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Obyangel:
We (men) need this hisbah in southern part of the country, to tame our woman. Happy sweeping madam grin grin grin

How has hisbah helped the Islamic states?

Myopic thinking
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Semaj77(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
No freedom of speech
No freedom

It is well

What freedom of speech involves calling someone a prostitute
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Semaj77(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2022
jawalis:
Sharia for the poor. I pity the common man over that region. These people are damn going backwards every day of their life. So freedom of speech exists no more over there.

So if someone calls your mother a mad woman and prostitute you'll just overlook it and call it freedom of speech
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Semaj77(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

That's what freedom means if you don't know undecided
Get educated

Freedom of speech doesn't exclude consequences for your speech , get yourself educated
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by karnivorous(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2022
�����
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Hespee93: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:
GOOD FOR HER

BUT NOTHING CAN BE JUSTIFY IN SOUTH,EAST AND WEST ...because PROSTITUTION IS TRULY THEIR CALLING.

You can see some munguss aboave saying rubish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Jeon(f): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Hespee93:

You can see some munguss aboave saying rubish

SO SAD..
BUT DEAR PROSTITUTION IS THE GOAL IN THOSE REGIONS cool.

LOOK HOW PEOPLE FROM THERE CREATING SEX TOPICS EVERY DAY ON NL TALKING ABOUT THEIR SO-CALLED XPERINCE... ..
and can run their mouths anyhow angry maybe they are suffering from FOUR-HORSE

fuvk them all

1 Like

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Father4all: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Is she sweeping or she is just displaying her butt indiscriminately grin
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by ArewaNorth: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2022
jawalis:
Sharia for the poor. I pity the common man over that region. These people are damn going backwards every day of their life. So freedom of speech exists no more over there.
This is religious bias statement. Who told u defacing, tarnishing someone's image, defamation of character are freedom of speech?
Atleast in that region there is sense of moral uprightness by having judicial system working rather than in some places where jungle justice is the order of the society.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Benrosaria(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2022
jaybenugo:
Woman Sentenced To 30 days Community Service For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' In Kano (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/2059835564222159/

What a dumb judge!!

You are giving her community service for harmattan season.

Sure dust no dey kill because your religion said blacks are made from sand, but if she Dey sweep una go use face mask � ba ??
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by DarkJeddi(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
No freedom of speech
No freedom

It is well
Freedom of speech?

Calling someone a prostitute is your idea of freedom of speech?

You must be nuts..
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Belial06: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
DarkJeddi:
Freedom of speech?

Calling someone a prostitute is your idea of freedom of speech?

You must be nuts..
[/s]

There you go, you just used your freedom of speech

Now get away
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by DarkJeddi(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:
GOOD FOR HER

BUT NOTHING CAN BE JUSTIFY IN SOUTH,EAST AND WEST ...because PROSTITUTION IS TRULY THEIR CALLING.
Hypocrites..

That is why Homosexuality is rife with you..
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Jeon(f): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Hypocrites..
That is why Homosexuality is rife with you..
LEAVE IT LIKE THAT..
PROSTITUTION IS THE ONLY THING YOU PPL ARE GOOD AT.

1 Like

Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by oilmane(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
No freedom of speech
No freedom

It is well

Freedom of speech to defame person abi? God day watch you.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Alaganature09(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rayjnr:

Your English is also with serious "wahala"

No be lie
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
So BBC dont have professional photographers? We need to see her face not her ass. angry
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Bar1941(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

Indeed, it is entirely within your right to use your speech and my right to react to it as I please.

Learn to separate the two

Your reaction and that of almost everyone that find themselves in such circumstance will be unpleasant and could also lead to public mayhem, thus the law have to take it position, that is why she got whatever sentence she got.

Their is limitations to freedom of speech in every country of the world especially when such speech is perceived as an incitement of imminent violence; or advocacy of hatred that is based on race, ethnicity, gender or religion.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Belial06: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bar1941:

Your reaction and that of almost everyone that find themselves in such circumstance will be unpleasant and could also lead to public mayhem, thus the law have to take it position, that is why she got whatever sentence she got.

Their is limitations to freedom of speech in every country of the world especially when such speech is perceived as an incitement of imminent violence; or advocacy of hatred that is based on race, ethnicity, gender or religion.

An assumption

You assume I lack emotional intelligence hence must react as you would , unpleasantly. You are wrong.

Cheers
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by malakaimoscondo: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
whippersnapper:
Keep wondering if I was in kano. I would keep getting myself in the hands of the law. You commit fornication 70 strokes. Blasphemy; you're stoned to death. You steal ; your hand is amputated. Damn. Religion is indeed the opium of the masses
outside religion,is all this aforementioned of URS good?
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by tersen: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wahala dey
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by jawalis(m): 2:15am On Jan 29, 2022
ArewaNorth:

This is religious bias statement. Who told u defacing, tarnishing someone's image, defamation of character are freedom of speech?
Atleast in that region there is sense of moral uprightness by having judicial system working rather than in some places where jungle justice is the order of the society.
Keep the damn shot. Your spit hold no sand.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by jawalis(m): 2:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Semaj77:

So if someone calls your mother a mad woman and prostitute you'll just overlook it and call it freedom of speech
Do you really have to mention my mother? It’s not necessary you know. I respect that woman will my life. Pls don’t dare do that again.
Re: Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' by Semaj77(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
jawalis:

Do you really have to mention my mother? It’s not necessary you know. I respect that woman will my life. Pls don’t dare do that again.

You see , you don't agree to freedom of speech in this example and I won't ever disrespect your parents for any reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State / Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.