Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area (9278 Views)

Lagos Govt Announces Traffic Diversion In Yaba, Ojuelegba, Mushin / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk / LASG Announces Traffic Diversion At Marina For Lagos Rail Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by treesun: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Realdeals:

No, It will run on the New Lagos-ibadan standard rail. LASG aren't constructing new rail lines on that route, only stations and some flyovers.

Thank you for pointing this out. LASG only constructing stations!
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by omonla10(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one. Lagos State is moving forward as usual.
Please don't miss out of the limitless possibilities here in Lagos. Bring your investment to Lagos today.
Your investment is safe and guaranteed of great returns in Lagos.
Please bring your investments to Lagos today.
Thank you.
hope u know 80% of these ur beautiful brt buses don't have ac anymore..

Forget am, but naija don cast joor.. How can u spend over 50m to buy a new bus and can't maintain ordinary ac.. My car has never gone 3 days without ac.. Even if it means buying the whole condenser and compressor unit
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by anonimi: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Damidave1124:
Good. Those plying that route should take note. Kudos to Lagos State government

Almost 40 years after jakande's metro construction started at the same Yaba/Jibowu junction.
Kudos for Thiefnuibu stealing like a loony for 23 years without a light rail? Is that how to make a 3rd world city into 1st world? Na which kain kudos be that?
No be juju be dat

1 Like

Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by Invictuse: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Jews from hell over to your wailing fathers while Tinubu and his protege keep developing the Lagos n Yoruba land you hate to love.

2 Likes

Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by Invictuse: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
This comment is so hilarious.

Lagos rail is finally coming to alive after 40 years since Jakande proposed it even with endemic looting by Tinubu

Sadly with saints governing Alaigbo Igborail will never come till Jesus come n go then come back again. That is to say Igbo rail will not happen in 400, 000, 000 000 years.

I weep for you father you n your unborn generation. Just imagine an Igbo antagonize Bola Tinubu developing Lagos while Ikpeazu is gifting Igbos mothers N500 for birthing similar clowns like the quoted one to come on NL to rant whole their Igbo fathers have been strictly warned never to query why Abia can not complete a single flyover bridge in over 20 years of democracy. I weep for your soul

anonimi:

Almost 40 years after jakande's metro construction started at the same Yaba/Jibowu junction.
Kudos for Thiefnuibu stealing like a loony for 23 years without a light rail? Is that how to make a 3rd world city into 1st world? Na which kain kudos be that?
No be juju be dat

2 Likes

Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by drmuchin: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:

What was the point of typing this ?

undecided

Learn not to talk just for the sake of it.

You are talking to a crack head. Pls save your energy
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by anonimi: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2022
Invictuse:
This comment is so hilarious.

Lagos rail is finally coming to alive after 40 years since Jakande proposed it even with endemic looting by Tinubu

Sadly with saints governing Alaigbo Igborail will never come alive till Jesus come n go then come back again. That is to say Igbo rail will not happen in 400, 000, 000 000 years.

I weep for you father you n your unborn generation. Just imagine an Igbo antagonize Bola Tinubu developing Lagos while Ikpeazu is gifting Igbos mothers N500 for birthing similar clowns like the quoted one to come on NL to rant whole their Igbo fathers have been strictly warned never to query why Abia can not complete a single flyover bridge in over 20 years of democracy. I weep for your soul

Why are you so fixated about Igbo as a deflection for Thiefnuibu's deprivation of basic government services, utilities, facilities etc to Lagosians?
Are you a broom-carrying wizard to know that I am Igbo and not a Lagosian?
Please find something better to do instead of cursing your entire generation even plus the unborn ones.

https://www.nairaland.com/5534927/pdp-matters-reference#84129104

You can check the above OP to stop wailing like an ignorant Thiefnuibu agbero follower.
Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by delivryboy: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2022
hollywater:
Tinubu will be smiling somewhere now. This is where he will recover all the money he will spend in his election.
Your mental health challenges are becoming worse. How you guys stomach the failures of eastern states governors are point at others is what amazes me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by tollyboy5(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Realdeals:

No, It will run on the New Lagos-ibadan standard rail. LASG aren't constructing new rail lines on that route, only stations and some flyovers.
Is the lagos-ibadan rail actually working?

I see many people still use bus to travel to ibadan these days
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by EmmaLege: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2022
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by hollywater: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2022
aremuforlife:

Tinubu has proven you guys wrong, despite the imaginary corruption you guys have been accusing him of, Lagos state is still moving forward
Body is accusing him wrongly. We all knows he swims in corruption. Bullion Van come to mind.
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by hotseat: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Lagos leads others follow!

Kudos to the Lagos State Government!

1 Like

Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by hollywater: 9:52am On Jan 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Where has your parents been seeing tbe money they have been spending on you? Obviously, it's a wasted investment on a lazy youth
Your own Parents will be properly waiting for the half bag of rice Tinubu will give you, before they can eat. At least my parents are the ones feeding me and not a Thief like Tinubu.
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by hollywater: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2022
delivryboy:

Your mental health challenges are becoming worse. How you guys stomach the failures of eastern states governors are point at others is what amazes me
Then why not advance ur Tinubu to use part of the stolen money to build a good hospital for me and him to be attending? Instead of him going to enjoy a hospital build by another politician in UK?
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by Realdeals(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

Is the lagos-ibadan rail actually working?

I see many people still use bus to travel to ibadan these days

Yes, but not on a full scale. Some construction are still ongoing and also some stations are not fully ready.

Some people will still considering traveling by road, going by the location of the stations. For example, you either go to Alagomeji or Agege to board the train from Lagos, with the final destination in ibadan at Monatan, which is a little far from the city centre.

2 Likes

Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by walemoney007(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Realdeals:

So the red line will be ready to start operating by the end of this year?

Since the work to be done is not that much on that linem
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by 27Pushing30: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Damidave1124:
Good. Those plying that route should take note. Kudos to Lagos State government

It's quite sad that its 2022 we are getting serious with rail...

when they will they get serious with electricity/energy lol

FG should allow states like Lagos to control their electricity destiny.
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by ericmor: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
engrjacuzzi:
I just hope in the nearest future, agberos won't collect dues from rail operators.

Lol. If agbero hang for rail na go be that Cus the driver go just dey carry am go ni
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by ericmor: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Empire road don hear dis period, is to avoid that way be that
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by Sleekfingers: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one. Lagos State is moving forward as usual.
Please don't miss out of the limitless possibilities here in Lagos. Bring your investment to Lagos today.
Your investment is safe and guaranteed of great returns in Lagos.
Please bring your investments to Lagos today.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Oga commot that filthy national theatre, Na God I take.beg you
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by stepaside2: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Realdeals:

Yes, but not on a full scale. Some construction are still ongoing and also some stations are not fully ready.

Some people will still considering traveling by road, going by the location of the stations. For example, you either go to Alagomeji or Agege to board the train from Lagos, with the final destination in ibadan at Monatan, which is a little far from the city centre.
The Lagos Ibadan train service is steadily progressing. 2 journeys either way daily, 3 on Fridays and Saturdays. About 6 stations enroute operational while a few others are almost ready. I agree that a few more stations are required in Ibadan as Moniya the last station is a bit far from city centre.
Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by huntax(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
datola:
This diversion has been on for some months na
Exactly what I thought. Late news.

1 Like

Re: Rail Construction: Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion At Yaba Area by Hiq0: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Baby Need Passport And Visa / FAAN Closes MMIA Departure Drop Off Zone Temporarily / Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.