Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) (40743 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by hollywater: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Wetin they make people always feel say they gat haters sef? She no fine again all her yansh don run go inside!
Hater sported.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by LawyerLomo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Wetin they make people always feel say they gat haters sef? She no fine again all her yansh don run go inside!

How the ynash no go go inside, when na only dry sperm she dey collect on a daily.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by chaloskyx: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Regina you had better be careful and make us eof your husbands wealth while it lasts cause as soon as hes done with u another girl would replace you also all the cars properties and assets are in neds name all you are doing is taking pictures with them for the gramm you dont own any of those bad boys. if i were you id start building my own empire cause you saw what ned did to jaruma that could be you in a few years after hes done with you and looses interest he would kick you out take your son and use police to harass you. so if you like keep being an instagram model there no use ur brain
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Hiq0: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Really
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by MrSly(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
bencarson007:
It saddesns me that youths of this generation has no shame anymore. Anything for the money including marrying old men and women, doing rituals and the likes.

Nobody wants to work or build careers anymore but everybody wants to be made in their twenties.

So sad to see that a little girl we all loved on the screen back then decided to be an olosho and a gold digger encouraged by her mother and ended up marrying an ancestor and some foolish people still applaud her . its a shame.

I weep for my country.

You are talking nonsense. Life is the same how we see it is different. Your view about life is not all inclusive, It is just a perspective of it.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrSly:

You are talking nonsense. Life is the same how we see it is different. Your view about life is not all inclusive, It is just a perspective of it.

It's my opinion sir. I wasn't referring to her alone but the get rich quick youths we have today. Sorry if it hurt your sensibilities.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:

How can you see her "yansh" from where you're standing?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Amuroba: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin These celebrities are very hilarious, U don't give a fvck abt haters, yet most post from you is all about them
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by apocalypso007: 2:07am On Jan 29, 2022
federal9:
Go on girl

Hatred will kill them all, including those that give negative vibes and bad influences.

You passed through a lot in the industry, suffered, and worked hard. Now it's time for enjoyment and haters are hating.

Abeg, which industry if I may ask?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by cezarman(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2022
I hate Naija. This country will never progress. I'm a hater of this country and most of its citizens.

The pettiness, hatred and hypocrisy of Nigerians is too loud... Now I'm obsessed with hating the country and most people in it.

There should be another round of Tran-Atlantic slave trade. That's what we are good for.

So unfortunate mehn!!! Poor black mo'fuckers with black wickedness and jealousy.

Tufia angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Ladymillion(f): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Regina Regina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / Kaffy’s Husband Message To Her Causes Commotion On Instagram / Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.