Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) (40764 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
People will always hate you, and hate you because they don't understand you, so just turn that hate to likes.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sometimes it’s not hate bt about being reasonable,
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is what happens, when you marry a rich old .......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Educachi:
Na wa oo...regina should just stop abeg..it's getting boring

The quality of education and living standards in Ukraine are amongst the highest in the world, and the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.

Contact us for personal consultancy with the numbers below

Agencies and Partners on NAIRALAND are welcome to collaborate with us.
Is that not the same Ukraine a Nigrian student died after few days of his arrival?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Everybody have his/her life to live.

Dear Investors home and abroad, invest where you will sure have greater value for your Investments without stories that touched.

At Lagos Ibadan Express way within the axis of Interchange, where we have International Brewery, Nestle, Gold Refinery and lot more.

We have Estate with C of o currently selling for 1m per plot.

Also, you can subscribe to our housing unit within the Estate.
2 Bedroom Bungalow Carcass 5.5m
3 Bedroom Bungalow 8.5m.

Make 1.5m initial deposit and spread the balance.
For enquiry, Inspection and payment details
Call: 07011333155. You can as well call or Whatsapp the attached phone number.

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
dawnomike:
She loves the life she's living... And that's all that matters I suppose.
Inconclusive...

Social media is inconclusive like Nigeria's elections.

She may actually be enjoying the life she's leading with an ancestor no doubt;
But she may also not be enjoying the life with an ancestor.

Social media cannot tell you that information.

Don't believe always; people who post their life cycle on social media.

Learn that this day son.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Wetin they make people always feel say they gat haters sef? She no fine again all her yansh don run go inside!

You are mouthed! grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by OrganicCluster(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashantee22:
Yes ooohhh

All in One CAC Registration Suite

Still thinking about CAC registration for your business enterprise(20k) or LTD Company(75k)? Let's get it done for you with the following benefits:

1. Free Business Logo
2. Free Letterhead and complimentary card design
3. Free Business listing on Google
4. Free Social media set-up
5. 40% website Design
6. Free TIN (tax identification number)

Let's chat on Whatsapp 0 9 0 6 0 4 0 0 0 9 6 ASAP

No serious person will want to deal with contacts on free adverts, they will think it's na quack.

Pay for adverts and be taken seriously.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Leviticuscreed: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Educachi:

The quality of education and living standards in Ukraine are amongst the highest in the world, and the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.

So you want Russia to bomb me join for wetin wey nor concern me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Right, we gerrit now. Jaaruma is in sanko, so ure back to posting pishures! Before she was entrapped back to the country and locked up, fear nor let dis child bride post pics of her properties since! Abeg first tell ur ancestral spirit husband to take it easy on Jaaruma o, u know say all these old familiar spirits hand dey heavy if dem vex! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Handsum64: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Are they really haters or they are envious and jealous of a life changing opportunity you grabbed before their family members.

Enjoy your new found wealth and let the haters perish.

To completely silence them, just go Mecca
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kayamata madam
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
We know you are doing well but are you sure Mr Lizard head can give you the kind of head that will lead to multiple orgasm and make you lay your hands upon his lizard head and declare erotic blessings upon him or can he even give you multiple rapid ngepu that can make you cum even if its just once sef.
You dey suffer jor
Loving in bondage
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by pafo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Educachi:

No be the Ukraine one boy die just this week?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Her life her choice . Let me concentrate and make money first .
But how do people owe up to 5 or more cars ? Do they drive all , or is it show off or company advert ?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Segzy22:
You married someone old enough to be your grandpa and you are not ashamed of yourself!!!!.

Go siddon for one corner. Na owu dey worry you there.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let them keep crying on nairaland.m cheesy
If una do anyhow na to put una too for prison.. grin

Let the young woman enjoy her life oo.. grin grin

Abeg bro, quickly find one corner collect big stout and isi ewu on my account.

You too sabi.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Offpoint1: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Don't why every Nigeria have this "Imaginary haters"
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
All of us reading and commenting on this FOREVER 16 post are all MAD
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Abeg bro, quickly find one corner collect big stout and isi ewu on my account.

You too sabi.
Thanks oo.. blessings to you..
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
bencarson007:
It saddesns me that youths of this generation has no shame anymore. Anything for the money including marrying old men and women, doing rituals and the likes.

Nobody wants to work or build careers anymore but everybody wants to be made in their twenties.

So sad to see that a little girl we all loved on the screen back then decided to be an olosho and a gold digger encouraged by her mother and ended up marrying an ancestor and some foolish people still applaud her . its a shame.

I weep for my country.
You are just jealous.
She was over 18,doing well for herself already and entered the marriage with her eyes open.
Let her be.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Cantonese: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
bencarson007:
It saddesns me that youths of this generation has no shame anymore. Anything for the money including marrying old men and women, doing rituals and the likes.

Nobody wants to work or build careers anymore but everybody wants to be made in their twenties.

So sad to see that a little girl we all loved on the screen back then decided to be an olosho and a gold digger encouraged by her mother and ended up marrying an ancestor and some foolish people still applaud her . its a shame.

I weep for my country.

Building careers ko, building story building ni. Has anything gone wrong with her career since choosing to get married? Na you for marry am before? If she like marry 100 years man, na your body?

“So sad to see that little girl..”. You senior am? Abi who tell you say she no hold her side before marriage? Even if she no hold her side before marriage, na you for find husband give am?

Abeg if owu dey worry you, no hide. Talk make Regina send something give you.

Keep head like agbalumo seed there!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
hohafrank:
Is that not the same Ukraine a Nigrian student died after few days of his arrival?
Wanted to reply him with that but I remembered our own students also die like flies in their own country,sometimes killed by d security against paid to protect them.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by GEEBITE: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
It is the background especially when they are not born into wealth or have a solid background. This young lady should get over posing behind the wheels of cars. That is an evidence of poverty mentality that the new found wealth is yet to erase.
Offpoint1:
Don't why every Nigeria have this "Imaginary haters"
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Waterlrd: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Wetin they make people always feel say they gat haters sef? She no fine again all her yansh don run go inside!
She knows you even though you're hiding & speaking from n/land.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Hi Mrs Ned, by now I am sure that Jaruma of a girl is regretting running her mouth, can you pls ask your husband to release her? She don learn her lessons and is full of regret. Make una pardon her abeg.

Thanks.
you be Mumu!
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by treatise: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
MikeMicheal:
Young person at face, old woman down below.

OLOBO ARUGBO!

Anyone who says they dont care about what people say, actually cares enough to mention it.
-Albert Einstein (2022)

How about single ladies sleeping with aged males for money ?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
you be Mumu!
If that makes you feel better smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
bencarson007:

I weep for my country.
Really sad, and she flaunts it.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by BleedTears: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
This babe still dey 21
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kiddyong123ayo:
Chop your husband money ooo.
If you don't who will?
But the juju wey your mama do for you strong o. Sotey Ned pursue him Moroccan wife, chai
So sad, if her mother did that for her. Women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" / Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.