Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Tired Of Living - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Of Living (1210 Views)

Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars / Rising Cost Of Living In Nigeria, What Of The Poor Among Us? / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tired Of Living by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
gstelly:
how do u suggest I go about that?
So many possible things to do. From of environment or even switching your focus entirely from the troubles in your world to the world around you and the beauty in it. Or better yet, seek mental health counseling if you can to have you achieve that needed refocusing your mind needs. undecided
Re: Tired Of Living by suffering: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Procrastinators never succeed.
Re: Tired Of Living by AshleyJohnson13: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Friend, that sounds too pessimistic, don't you think? Did you really despair so quickly and become disillusioned with this life and did not come up with what you can do at all? I'm sad to read such posts and the whole joke is that I don't even know what to advise you because I don't know the exact reasons why you came to this state. I want to tell you that in one difficult period of time for me, Delta 8 bundle from Hometown Hero helped me, which even now, during stressful situations, helps me cope a lot. I think you should try it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her To Go / I'd Tell Mom But Not Dad? / hmmmmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.