Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) (6003 Views)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / Married Man Reportedly Beats, Strangles 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Man102: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
17 Year-Old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-Old Girlfriend to Pulp (Photos)

A suspected 17-year-old yahoo boy has beaten his 28-year-old girlfriend to pulp.

The pictures of the lady have generated mixed reactions from Nigerians.

While some feel it is wrong for the lady to date such guy, others have said it is a matter of understanding.

What do you think?

More photos here https://www.9jalinks.com/comments/index/39674

1 Like

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Michelle70(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
28-17=11yrs

See wetin money deh make us do.
Small boy weh normally suppose call u aunty for road.

19 Likes

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Kosoco(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol... Love is a Beautiful thing
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by GHOSTTALK: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
28strokes!!
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
This one trade her sense and her body for the dick and money.

Not love undecided

8 Likes

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Crazy people. See wetin lack of sense and love for money dey cause. The girl dey sec school when Dem born that kid. 11 yrs difference. Mtchewww
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by EastisBae: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
All because of poverty. Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by BKayy: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol grin.
Serves her right

As for the feminists about to empower her to fool herself more, know that one place your emotional blackmail does not work is Child Protection
If she drags this matter further, she will end up receiving more legal panel beating from the Child defense crew. She might be charged for rape sef.

So, she better collect her ass whooping and teeth reconstruction in peace and move on.

16 Likes

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Michelle70(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
U open leg for a dvck 11yrs younger than u.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oh love! grin cheesy
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by jonili(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
undecided
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
The gold digger dated the guy because of money. angry

Nigeria girls always love to reap where they did not sow.

8 Likes

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
What some girls do for money is crazy.

How you go open toto for that small boy?

I go soon relocate leave this country,una matter done tire me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by michlins(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
You mean a paedophile wasn't beaten by her victim to pulp who is alledged to be a fraudster?

12 Likes

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by silibaba: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Girls are one of the most useless creature on planet earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Haakeem(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na drugs do the guy like that.
Say no to drug abuse.

The lady na mumu.
If the guy eyes don clear en go use money beg the banny, her eyes too go clear.

Death to all fraudstars, scammers and ritualists!

7 Likes

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
BKayy:
Lol grin.
Serves her right

As for the feminists about to empower her to fool herself more, know that one place your emotional blackmail doesn't work is Child Protection
If she drags this matter further, she will end up receiving more legal panel beating from the Child defense crew. She might be charged for rape sef.

So, she better collect her ass whooping and teeth reconstruction in peace and move on.

I think say na only tribalism you sabi.You still sabi romance?
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beat her very well, she no get sense grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by BabbanBura(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
When will naija girls use dem brain reason reason nah, gosh!
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
BKayy:
Lol grin.
Serves her right

As for the feminists about to empower her to fool herself more, know that one place your emotional blackmail does not work is Child Protection

grin
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by BKayy: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

I think say na only tribalism you sabi.You still sabi romance?
Before thunder will fire you, I will like you to know that I am not a tribalist but a nationalist. Big difference.

Having said that, may thunder fire you there.

6 Likes

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
BKayy:

Before thunder will fire you, I will like you to know that I am not a tribalist but a nationalist. Big difference.

Having said that, may thunder fire you there.

Thunder fire your generation.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by headSmasher: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
I guess it is a resetting beating
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by FirmTR(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
The gold digger dated the guy because of money. angry

Nigeria girls always love to reap where they did not sow.
Definitely.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
No matter how man get money reach,stay away from woman wey old pass you even if na a milli-seconds she take senior you.

This thread just dey vex me,both the lady and boy deserve to be shot dead.

Infact when I ready to born pikin my baby mama must be at least five years younger than I am.

Seun mynd44 this thread dey vex me.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Aguilar(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Because of money small pikin wey you reach to born dey beat you
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Bulletproofgt: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na Only Edo Delta this rubbish de happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
God punish poverty.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:
No matter how man get money reach,stay away from woman wey old pass you even if na a milli-seconds she take senior you.

This thread just dey vex me,both the lady and boy deserve to be shot dead.

Infact when I ready to born pikin my baby mama must be at least five years younger than I am.

Seun mynd44 this thread dey vex me.
you lied responsible older ladies are gold, with them no drama, they will respect you and treat you like a king. My wife is one.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nicepoker:
A male queen. grin

Lol,

Female kanuri king leave me alone.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Meekymannia: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
That's not too bad, I guess. Isn't the long throat that's killing all the ladies?! Imagine 17 to to 28yro. The guy should have butchered all her body. Who cares?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State / Two Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India / 4 Youths Arrested Over Alleged Robbery In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.