Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) (6018 Views)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / Married Man Reportedly Beats, Strangles 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
you lied responsible older ladies are gold, with them no drama, they will respect you and treat you like a king. My wife is one.

That na for you,it is not right.They are younger girls,so why should anyone go after olds ones?

This thread dey vex me.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bulletproofgt:
Na Only Edo Delta this rubbish de happen

Respect yourself,which stupid state you for come?

You see delta and edo,never you in your life say rubbish about these two state,Before I swear for you.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

That na for you,it is not right.They are younger girls,so why should anyone go after olds ones?

This thread dey vex me.
I have dated younger ladies, this are their problem, too

many guys deh toast them,

They fill too important,

They are ready to fight with you.

They suspect you and are ready to quit.

But older ladies have seen life and are praying to have a man of their own once you come into their life for real they warship you like gods.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
I have dated younger ladies, this are their problem, too

many guys deh toast them,

They fill too important,

They are ready to fight with you.

They suspect you and are ready to quit.

But older ladies have seen life and are praying to have a man of their own once you come into their life for real they warship you like gods.

Okay sir,it is your choice.I respect your decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by ukaface(f): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mumu girl.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Laurene: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quot0e author=QueenAgbo post=109760414]What some girls do for money is crazy.

How you go open toto for that small boy?

I go soon relocate leave this country,una matter done tire me.[/quote] you are useless in your country. No one knows you, so you can leave.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Laurene:
[quot0e author=QueenAgbo post=109760414]What some girls do for money is crazy.

How you go open toto for that small boy?

I go soon relocate leave this country,una matter done tire me. you are useless in your country. No one knows you, so you can leave.

Your mother is useless.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by philGeo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Boy that doesn't have Voters card the beat Girl that have voters card.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
When I was 17 shyness and fear no go even let me look woman for eye.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Lightened: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
A fool at 28 is a what...? lipsrsealed
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by MufasaLion: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
I'm not against ladies dating younger guys but this generation is just mad.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by MufasaLion: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

This thread dey vex me.

Who says it's not right to date/court/marry an older lady?
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

Who says it's not right to date/court/marry an older lady?

It is wrong,we are africans.We are not whites.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by MufasaLion: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
QueenAgbo:

It is wrong,we are africans.We are not whites.

You have no point. It's personal choice. It's not even White's tradition or culture to marry older women.

IT IS A PERSONAL DECISION.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Daboboy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Aguilar:
Because of money small pikin wey you reach to born dey beat you
How this talk take make sense 28years-17year only 11 years difference u reason am naw
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Aguilar(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Daboboy:

How this talk take make sense 28years-17year only 11 years difference u reason am naw
oloribu ni iya eh ni. I dey talk you too dey talk. Abi you think say small pikin still dey this world.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Jerryherd: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Peodophile oshi.... 28 to 17 aggbaya
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by kingjiss: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Man102:
17 Year-Old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-Old Girlfriend to Pulp (Photos)

A suspected 17-year-old yahoo boy has beaten his 28-year-old girlfriend to pulp.

The pictures of the lady have generated mixed reactions from Nigerians.

While some feel it is wrong for the lady to date such guy, others have said it is a matter of understanding.

What do you think?

More photos here https://www.9jalinks.com/comments/index/39674

He should have used her for money

Kill her
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Abeg my eye dey turn me I no just understand wetin I read, make pesin explain am for me sad
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
But on a normal this guy prick go dey too small na boy wey neva mature finish Wetin him dey use drill the girl
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by ednut1(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Shame
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by SaintBishop: 2:09am On Jan 29, 2022
I don't think the lady is 28 and neither is the boy 17. Ok byebye.
Re: 17 Year-old Yahoo Boy Reportedly Beats 28 Year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) by Zane2point4(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Am sure she tried kicking him and her foot broke ,hahahahah, i no be police but at the first glance i see am’

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria / Ghananian Police Caught Having Sex With A 14 Year Old Girl Inside His Office. / Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.