Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State (6003 Views)

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) / Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual / Police Kills Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Bintus2much(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2011
Official: Drunk Nigeria police kill 3 at funeral

LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Authorities say four drunk officers with Nigeria's federal police force opened fire on a funeral service they were assigned to guard, killing at least three mourners.
The shooting took place this weekend in the village of Akoko in Nigeria's Delta state. Delta state police spokesman Charles Muka said Monday that the officers opened fire for no reason after drinking heavily.
Muka said the four officers were being held pending the filing of criminal charges over the shooting.
Nigeria's federal police remain incapable of stopping ethnic and religious violence sweeping the oil-rich nation. Critics say its officers instead shake down motorists for bribes and make sham arrests to demand bail money from families. Many officers serve as personal orderlies to the country's elite.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hBCcpyJQ7JkgCgH9R77IBLQAwUAQ?docId=8dd1d6f8eef94ce8b5c806c616497fb0
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Ymodulus: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2011
Truly delta state has been given to the dogs.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Ayoobscom(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2011
Truly delta state has been given to the dogs.[quote][/quote]
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Kaydadon(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
Dis police guys are insane,day shud b jailed
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by stagger: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2011
Na so the other day, one soldier whose breath was reeking of hard liquor stopped our bus on the way to my village and demanded to search everybody's bag. He only stopped when I dropped some military slangs that indicated affiliation to the armed forces.

This is why this country has gone to the dogs. Who monitors the activities of these people when they are on duty? They drink, smoke ganja and do all sorts, and woe betide you if you fall into their hands. Na God go save us o!
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by babaowo: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2011
Na today
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by ak47mann(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
This one na accidental discharged cheesy cheesy
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
anything i see Delta i think of BEAF grin grin grin Hope he was among those shot?

Seriously, its unfortunate. To the family of the dead, Abegiii take heart.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by agitator: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
heavily armed policemen guarding a funeral, men grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by richardoz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
That's horrible.those police must be sentenced.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Rastamann: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2011
What do you expect from these policemen who took advantage of awof (free drink) to get drunk? Awof dey kill o!
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by 1stknight(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
REAL VERSION OF "DEATH AT A FUNERAL"
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by KingJeriel: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by doctimi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2011
beware of dose guys in black, dey are permanent mourners. their job is 2 make people mourn, dnt get close 2 them,
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Osama10(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2011
Are the killers still alive? angry
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by TRACK: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2011
They (police men on duty) almost shoot me dead in 2006 for no reason. They confessed that they knew i was not the owner of the indian hemp that was found in the commercial bus i boarded but they chose to manhandle me and others to enable them get 5k each from the 18 passengers in that bus.They made money that day. May God help us in this country.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by executinal(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
Kaydadon:

Dis police guys are insane,day shud b jailed
Jailed? they should be hanged angry angry to show warning to others that may drink and discharge
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by sley4life(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
they should relax in jail. When they are out of jail, they will spend the rest time searching for a new job with unemployed youth
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by sley4life(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2011
TRACK:

They (police men on duty) almost shoot me dead in 2006 for no reason. They confessed that they knew i was not the owner of the indian hemp that was found in the commercial bus i boarded but they chose to manhandle me and others to enable them get 5k each from the 18 passengers in that bus.They made money that day. May God help us in this country.
shocked
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by brainpulse: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
Maybe the policemen decided to shoot because the person that died did not give N20 on the way to heaven. grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by brainpulse: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
If you have them among your family member, never associate with them cause, they will send armed robbers to collect from you, if you beleve you are the big man in the family
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by brainpulse: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
Alllllllllllll Nigeria Policemen are same same.
They are all agents of death and sorrow.
They are curse to this nation.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Vindy: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
so sad may thier soul rest in peace.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by velo10: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
Let the trigger-happy mothafuckas roast. Wasting life for no reason angry angry angry
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Goldieluks: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2011
Devilish Nigerian Police.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by kodylicky(f): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2011
i ve said it before, Nigerian police shld be given pepper sprays till they learn to perform their duties properly.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by velo10: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
kody-licky:

i ve said it before, Nigerian police shld be given pepper sprays till they learn to perform their duties properly.

Haba pepper spray when thief dey carry AK47?
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by akinnux(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2011
This is an unprofessional conduct and must be tried to a logical conclusion. But why were they given alcohol in the first place? I think this is a lesson to our big men that often hijack these policemen from their primary duties at the detriment of Nigerian.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by mallorca(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
RIP to the death ones, this how they kill innocent souls on daily basis
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Welder(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
Abeg wetin dem dey guide for funeral
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by kpolli(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
Only in delta can such a thing happen, thank God I have been bought by Ogun undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India / Yahoo Boy Caught Live On Instagram Video Call By Real American Soldier (video) / Video Of The Merciless Killing Of 4 Alleged Robbers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.