Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? (933 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by SeaTrade(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Met with this girl,very fine,young and curvy.
Got to know her a little,after much talks and all we fixed a proper date.
We got to the place(very nice place with lots of foreign dishes),I asked her to go ahead with her order,I'd order after her.
The girl said no she doesn't want food and only ordered for a milkshake ,I told her to feel free and order whatever she wants.Omo the girl insisted on only her drink.
Na so the weyrey waiter just dey interrupt dey suggest all kind foods to her weh be me like say make I stand up nod am,I just bone .
Say the get prawns weh na pope fry am,their bologna na the same one weh Berlusconi chop the day weh him and Hitler sign treaty bla bla bla...lie lie the girl no gree.And all the things weh the guy dey call na pricy ones but the girl later ask am whether them dey give am incentive on each plate of food he sells or what ,because he was really beginning to bug us with his many suggestions.We all laughed.
I too on the other hand just ordered something small and a drink,bill was just 8k.
Now I think she was in the restroom when the waiter brought the bill,i paid and she didn't see me pay.
So when we were about to leave,she asked if I had paid and I said yes.She asked me why that she wanted to pay,I say Ha for my mind!Maybe she's just saying.
Went to another place to get some confectionery,bill was 6.5k,she was seated and on a call and I was the one at the counter armed with my card about to hand it to the cashier,
If you see the way this girl dropped her phone,fly to the counter and took the bill ehn,I told her to relax that I got it,she said no that she's feeling sorry for me and all that,
I insist, she insist back,I insist ,she insist again,
Na so the girl for counter mouth don drop gboor! for ground like jerry own for Tom and Jerry,all her eyes wide open like in cartoons, she couldn't believe her eyes... grin grin
Na so that girl open her bag and paid ooo,small girl for that matter no be mama.
I was really surprised and it felt like a dream,
So guys ,share your similar experiences if you've got any,just for fun please.
Girls don dey vex oo,no jokes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by KiNg0G: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
new tactics.

the billing dey come for front.

only hardcore redpillers understand

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by SeaTrade(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
KiNg0G:
new tactics.

the billing dey come for front.

only hardcore redpillers understand
Why do you say so?
You don't believe there are women who would want to handle bills for nothing in return?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by iTearHerToto: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
She has used that small gesture to entrap you now.
Her true colors will start showing in 3 months time. Abi no be Zoogeria girl again? Fall for their gimmicks at your belongings peril.

Try give us updates just like you've done after 3 months sha angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by recieve(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
She want to assist you na
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by jonili(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Relax, you go soon understand grin
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by KiNg0G: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
SeaTrade:
Why do you say so?
You don't believe there are women who would want to handle bills for nothing in return?
you mean those can you take care of me crew?

bros, na set up...

this leaches are upgrading their tactics day by day...she did that to earn your trust surprisingly it worked.

don't be fooled

sink into the redpill, so stuffs like this supposed point you to red flags
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by KiNg0G: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
jonili:
Relax, you go soon understand grin
see the way he jump come here come tell us.

he go soon understand.

redpillers take this as red flags
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by Karleb(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Many of you are insecure.

She pays wahala.
She no pay, another wahala?

What is the color of your problem?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by SeaTrade(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Karleb:
Many of you are insecure.

She pays wahala.
She no pay, another wahala?

What is the color of your problem?
Did I say I was uncomfortable with it?I was just surprised cos it's not a regular occurrence.
Try dey calm down.
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by EASYGURU(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
My own experience na girl wen i meet for NYSC camp ooo. She be real introvert sha. So while we were getting to know each other naw i told her about my past being an introvert too she be butty born brought up, went to private uni n all me i be pako born brought up but grace find me sha. We sha dey vibe. Me want run her street puff and pass whereas mama don dey love up and i no dey love up. Mama don try tire say make i take her out severally, i go dey scope her Na she dey tell me to choose location that she'll pay grin grin i still insist on NO. One day i took her for clearance omo every eatery she want branch n pay for me. She dey beg say sue no mind the bill no matter how much the place is that we should go n i should forget cost.
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by Karleb(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
SeaTrade:
Did I say I was uncomfortable with it?I was just surprised cos it's not a regular occurrence.
Try dey calm down.

Na you suppose dey calm down.

I wasn't referring to you. Check the first 5 comments on the thread, then compare and contrast.

I think you are lucky though, your babe is not broke.
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
HERE TO READ LIES LIES LIES AND MORE LIES.

Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
regardless of her aim, she did what's right and there is NOTHING Wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Too many blockheads in the comment section shouting wannabe redpill and that..

How do they even relate?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by okoroemeka(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
iTearHerToto:
She has used that small gesture to entrap you now.
Her true colors will start showing in 3 months time. Abi no be Zoogeria girl again? Fall for their gimmicks at your belongings peril.

Try give us updates just like you've done after 3 months sha angry

I have been on a date that the girl paid for everything even the hotel bills we lodged and didn't bill me later,her mother has a big restaurant and she is always touching money,she was my side chick for 3 years and always happy to be with me
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by benqo01(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
She just paid her registration fee,when he start to bill you let us know as well
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by iTearHerToto: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
I have been on a date that the girl paid for everything even the hotel bills we lodged and didn't bill me later,her mother has a big restaurant and she is always touching money,she was my side chick for 3 years and always happy to be with me
How many girls have you met like that?
And if they're girls like that why are men complaining Nigerian girls got nothing to offer?

Pukes angry
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by Mjanee(f): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
iTearHerToto:
How many girls have you met like that?
And if they're girls like that why are men complaining Nigerian girls got nothing to offer?

Pukes angry
We no scarce
Na u dey unlucky
Ur family people dey tamper with ur destiny cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by iTearHerToto: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjanee:

We no scarce
Na u dey unlucky
Ur family people dey tamper with ur destiny
cool cool
You gaslighting the wrong person

Pukes angry
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
No experience cry
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
new tactics.the invoicing jus Bring for front.only hardcore redpillers knowing
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by Deicide: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
What is the small thing you both ordered in the first place that ended up being 8k. Are you exaggerating the price?
Re: Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? by FirmTR(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
That one na better girl.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / What Was Your First Heartbreak Like? How Did You Cope? / Sextape Of Student Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.