Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (36014 Views)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Leviticuscreed: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

with this your English it's obvious your parents failed in your upbringing

anyway what do you people knows best is to be eating human flesh, afonja in ya backyard your dream, better continue eating your sabo kinsmen

Its funny how a dunce such as yourself mock others. You should read your comment, slowly.
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by ALFADOS(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Frank25:
NAIJA DUN KPAFUKAN..., if you like quote me
can you said that again?
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by OmoEpe(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

So this is how MC Oluomo A Tinubu boy , will molest our law enforcement officers should Tinubu becomes president

Now your insanity is confirmed as follow come.
Aseyi Makinde your SW presidential material unleashed thugs banished by Ajumobi, yet it is Tinubu his political opponent you are mentioning

The person wey do you this thing don die.
Your case is IRREVERSIBLE
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Ojukwu007(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Those more aren't smiling oo. Wtf! How?
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Danjikanbauchi: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
I don't know why most Yorubas ar taute, see how they litter Abuja disturbing motorist, we go soon change am for them.
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by BJanta: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheSameGuy:
May God help them

Is Alaigbo that WORSE for you to have denied being from there?

Gbamsolutely

Cow or pig ?
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by samwillyco1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok ooooo

If this happens in IGBO land ARMY and POLICE could have been SHOOTING people UP and DOWN and tag them ESN members.

There is GOD OOO grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by donjhyde(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
In all things, let us fear God ooo..... Seyi is doing his best to make Oyo state progress in all aspect....... Police may be at fault here. Why can't you do ur home work first before u start putting blame on Governor...... When u get there.... Start sending agbero packing and see how ur end will be.............

LegendHero:
Omo.

From Tawa, Tokyo, Eleweomo, Fele, to Auxilliary, these guys wreaked a lot of havoc in Ibadan.

Ajimobi used the needed force to curtail these guys but Makinde is giving them free hand for now and I think he’s also too weak to face them head on.

There must be a framework to phase out NURTW rigid ideology to conform with modern standards in the SW and Nigeria as a whole.

Lastly, Makinde the audio governor kept Oyo stagnant developmental wise and it hurts that we haven’t been hearing developmental news from Oyo like we do in the days of Ajimobi.
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by millionboi(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

So this is how MC Oluomo A Tinubu boy , will molest our law enforcement officers should Tinubu becomes president

Another gbagee
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Frank25: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bro check your spellings before quoting me..., it rides me crazy
ALFADOS:
can you said that again?
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by berryPee(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tinubu wonder shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by ALFADOS(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Frank25:
Bro check your spellings before quoting me..., it rides me crazy
thank you Mr dictionary
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
donjhyde:
In all things, let us fear God ooo..... Seyi is doing his best to make Oyo state progress in all aspect....... Police may be at fault here. Why can't you do ur home work first before u start putting blame on Governor...... When u get there.... Start sending agbero packing and see how ur end will be.............

Seyi is the one destroying Oyo state

I'm a son of the soil & knows what an saying

Seyi gave Mukaila Lamidi so much power that if Mukaila Lamidi is moving on the road, you must park your vehicle at one side till his entire entourage leave the road. You dare not be on the road while Mukaila Lamidi is coming behind your back because his boys will destroy your car & nobody will help you out

Mukaila Lamidi is committing lots of atrocities in the city of Ibadan while Mr governor pretend as if he's not seeing it. Seyi Makinde rely on using auxiliary in 2023 to win election thereby he left the man unchecked but if/when the people of Ibadan are tired of excesses of auxiliary, we shall deal with him in a brutal way that seyi Makinde himself will be shocked. When we want to fight in Ibadan, we make it in form of war

Seyi Makinde is one of the useless governor I've ever seen in my life
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
mapet:

Makinde rode on their support to power. He empowered people like Igboho, recall Igboho led the same criminal elements to Kogi elections.... Auxillary (as NURTW chair) overan the State house of Assembly andt "Impeached" Ladoja (a sitting Governor) under the watch of President Obasanjo and such Impeachment stood.....

Like Gotham in Batman movies, Ibadan is set for self-destruction... PMB will soon send solders to overrun Ibadan and put all these thugs to rest... I just hope there won't be noise when their leaders chop bullets

You got it wrong bro

Auxillary was never the chairman when they impeached Ladoja

Eleweomo did that & not auxillary
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by newoffer: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
You people should wait for it. The idumota fracas. Those miscreants were shooting in broad daylight. If they keep doing this without being caught. Then the future is gonna be terrible.
PrinceOfLagos:
MC Oluomo boys

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by joyandfaith: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo.

From Tawa, Tokyo, Eleweomo, Fele, to Auxilliary, these guys wreaked a lot of havoc in Ibadan.

Ajimobi used the needed force to curtail these guys but Makinde is giving them free hand for now and I think he’s also too weak to face them head on.

There must be a framework to phase out NURTW rigid ideology to conform with modern standards in the SW and Nigeria as a whole.

Lastly, Makinde the audio governor kept Oyo stagnant developmental wise and it hurts that we haven’t been hearing developmental news from Oyo like we do in the days of Ajimobi.

Makinde needs auxiliary just like Lagos Tinubu needs MC olomouc and his gangs
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by ridbell01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Is that park and the agberos there not members of NURTW that Mc Oluomo s the chairman ?
my brother you are talking in the nonsense.. Oyo state nurtw is under a man called Auxiliary and Oyo state is currently under pdp government. Is not more you comment on every post
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by ajerimitan: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
When you ask a parrot if it can talk , it will ask you back if you can fly. When it comes to thuggry Ibadan na number one. If a governor doesn't play safe he gets burnt. Ajimobi was able to tame them because they are all APC and at the slightest opportunity APC will use these sons of guns to destabilize any progressing PDP state. It is very easy to spoil than build. Ask the spoilers and ask the Nigerian army despite FG backing...
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by mapet: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

You got it wrong bro

Auxillary was never the chairman when they impeached Ladoja

Eleweomo did that & not auxillary

Thanks for the correction... I stand corrected

1 Like

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Leviticuscreed:

Its funny how a dunce such as yourself mock others. You should read your comment, slowly.

a dunce is someone that's proud to have his fellow human tie at his backyard waiting to eat it like your ipob brother

you're just like a car without engine, continue carrying head without brain
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Leviticuscreed: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

a dunce is someone that's proud to have his fellow human tie at his backyard waiting to eat it like your ipob brother

And if you take that literally then you re worse than a dunce... Stupid kids everywhere undecided

Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by Leviticuscreed: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

And if you take that literally then you re worse than a dunce... Stupid kids everywhere undecided
Re: 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Leviticuscreed:

and you think I'm interested in this your boring lineage eulogy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AY-Show With Peter Obi: Woman Fumed In Anger While Asking Her Questions / How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano / 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.