Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) (40230 Views)

Past Leaders Of Nigeria From 1914 Till Date (Pictures) / Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons / History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, they should take their 85% to onitsha and turn the place to the largest economy in Africa. We don’t want again.

What have you contributed to Lagos state ?

Lagos is no man's land.
It's originally belongs to the Edo's.

Your almighty Tinubu is from Osun State, I'm sure you are from ogun state.
Anyway today what belongs to everybody belongs to nobody.

With love from the Yoruba's the igbos are dominanting the good land with peace.

Long leave Lagos State.
One love .
Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by smallsmall: 12:45am On Jan 31, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Eh yaa, dint know the statement would bring premium tears to you oooo. Sorry ooo. You were almost trying to sound smart until you shot yourself in your 3rd party foot by not recognising that Lagos had both colonial and federal presence and planning for over 77 years. Give most states what lagos had and they would do better and people will definitely come there cos its urban. Oga travel and see South West has been left behind thanks to leaders like thìefnubu. Apart from lagos there's nothing distinctive or outstanding or special again about you guys there's no field of life that you dominate anymore. So sad cry

Na so so Story Story, we go dey hear. Yhen, Yhen,Yhen, bla, bla , bla... grin
People of Lagos are not complaining it is people like you who travel to Lagos sitting on Attachment Seat or even standing between seat Row of CHISCO Transport that are crying. grin grin

Abeg, leave matter joor. Orji Uzor Kalu says he will ONLY CONTEST for Presidency, if "his senior brother" Tinubu does not contest. grin grin
Na you know who is Boss? undecided
Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 1:17am On Jan 31, 2022
How come all yorubas are from Lagos State?
headSmasher:
I wouldn't be surprised if this one is also from Imo state like princeoflagos that have thrown away their identity.
Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 1:28am On Jan 31, 2022
You're not from Lagos! Some Igbos have far more say in Lagos than you. What you're doing is just feel good euphoria that your state is in proximity to Lagos.

Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally because it was developed with Nigerian resources
ViperAda:
Tinubu takes the cake. However, my honorable mention goes to Fashola who had the balls to deport ibo destitutes back to upper iweka. Lagos would have been far saner, cleaner and more picturesque without the burdens of overpopulation created by the economic refugees.

-Viper
Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 1:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Every Yoruba claim to be from Lagos State!
aribisala0:
There is a difference between a plan and a dream

A plan is not a dream . Educate yourself on that
There is a Masterplan authored by Tinubu's administration that is still alive today

Are you from Lagos State?

I can proudly tell you I am

All Lagosian and even further afield acknowledge the impact of Tinubu from 1999

He implemented the BRT
The LASTMA
The LAWMA

Do you agree?

Anyway I am on record as opposed to Tinubu's presidential ambition and do not want to be seen as advocating for such

But there is no one alive that has contributed more to to the progress of Lagos State since 1999 than Tinubu.

Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 2:04am On Jan 31, 2022
smallsmall:

Na so so Story Story, we go dey hear. Yhen, Yhen,Yhen, bla, bla , bla... grin
People of Lagos are not complaining it is people like you who travel to Lagos sitting on Attachment Seat or even standing between seat Row of CHISCO Transport that are crying. grin grin

Abeg, leave matter joor. Orji Uzor Kalu says he will ONLY CONTEST for Presidency, if "his senior brother" Tinubu does not contest. grin grin
Na you know who is Boss? undecided

They are both useless Nigerian politicians and I (and many other millions of nigerians) gained nothing or will gain nothing from them.
Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by Adblg0610: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Who are you correcting ? How old are you? ? The system was president when Buhari was head of state and was ended under his regime
Sorry to have kept you waiting. I’m 60 years old this month,old enough to be well grounded in the topic under discussion. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Adblg0610:
Sorry to have kept you waiting. I’m 60 years old this month,old enough to be well grounded in the topic under discussion. Thanks.
You are not well grounded.

The Agbepo system was THE MAIN SYSTEM in 1985 Long after Jakande was out of office.
The abolition was enacted by Gbolahan Mudashiru as Military governor

Your claim that Jakande abolished it is false
Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
The present one ...he is this type of leader Nigeria needs ...didn't need to campaign but he did ...built bridges even with Igbos

He is proactive ...the only place u can fault him is when the issue concerns tinubu and the power that be interest like end SARS issue yet he found a way within his limited influence to try to compensate people

If he didn't have a very corrupt godfather believe me he would been a very great governor honestly
without a godfather he can't smell the post
Re: The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) by Blaine756(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Tinubu laid the framework of trying to make Lagos state independent financial wise which is one of the reason Lagos state has been on an upward trajectory since then.

Now Lagos is the only state in Nigeria that generate almost 70% of her total revenue internally. That means Lagos is non-dependent on federal allocation. A feat that was achieved through the framework of IGR system Tinubu laid.

However, Fashola exceeded expectations and if we are to be fair in this, I think he Trumps the others because he actually projected Lagos as the model state for development while building on his predecessor framework.

So Jakande, an play. Read history you no go hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration / Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.