Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] (590 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
In my workplace there is a lady with a child and since we live in d barracks we go home 2gether.i 2d her i wanted 2 leave because of the pay now fastforward 2 this term this woman left b4 me and tuk her daughter to a govt skul and to top it all doesn't greet the boss again because they live in the same block.but she called on phone and asked me to not leave the principal because she is nice.the problem now is this she is telling ppu the principal is jealous of her because she left her skul
She sent d woman a text that she wants 2 call som1 and dey should talk in person.this lady doesn't pick my call anymore and when she does it is somehow.d reason i didn't leave is bcus the boss is heavy and needs me now more.now i just discovered this lady is very wicked.does she have the boss in mind b4?.i don't get.i just want dis lady 2 talk so badly.learn from me pls nvr tell ur friend,besties about ur plans.the boss said this is not her 1st time and that she is like dat.from now on no more smiles just bussiness.nobody is my 4nd
Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by anthonyuncle(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2022
workplace relationship can be bad, but your grammar is worse

4 Likes

Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2022
lipsrsealed
I've said here countless of times,that personally,I no dey do workplace relationship.... Because it's either the see-finish go too much,or most of her expenses for una workplace,na you go dey chest dem because you no go like to fall your hand angry. Same thing applies to relationship for the same compound..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 30, 2022
Thanks Anthonyuncle I will work more on it
Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by eyinjuege: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2022
Because you told her you wanted to leave doesn't mean she didn't have such plans herself before. She may just never have told you.
Why are you so bothered that she doesn't like to greet your boss?
Lastly, because she left doesn't mean you can't leave also, you know. And there's nothing to feel guilty about
Just give enough notice to your boss so he/she can find a replacement.
So free the lady.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=109777839] lipsrsealed
And to think she now wants me to be like a middle man,I just hate myself now because I never knew this woman had the lady in mind before.And to think they knew her so well but refused to warn me Is what is paining me. How will I make my boss to trust me again? because now she is still doubting me through some of her actions though.
I am really feeling for her, she is a nice woman but the pay is not good.Should I confront the other lady face to face to warn her to stay far from me because that is what is on my mind now? If I leave now the boss will think I am with the woman,but right now I don't give a damn anymore because I don't want either of them to use me against the other.Besides since they are neighbours I would likely be the enemy.
Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by sisisioge: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Chosen44 post=109801800][/quote]

Na wa o. You are a teacher yet you cant write well, reason soundly or even put your thought down correctly. Why wont they pay you peanuts!!!

Biko, leave if you want to leave too....just give adequate notice.

Do not mix business with pleasure, so dont be sentimental about the boss's condition. If tables were turned, the boss will disengage you if need be

You dont have to be the middleman, simply decline mediating the matter. Adults are responsible for their choices.

Stop trying to prove yourself, over trying would make you look guilty of whatever you were trying to describe up there....honestly, avoid the temptation to over explain.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by 2goodbobo(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2022
I cant fathom what you wrote up there. Write in proper English please.
Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by Herkim(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2022
I can't comprehend your write up either as well

1 Like

Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2022
Thanks... I really appreciate,you have all been very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

My Current Dilemma!!!!! / Is It Necessary For A Married Lady To Change Name On Facebook To That Of Husband / Puberty Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.