Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses (21289 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / LASG Approves New Entry Point For Engineers In State Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Dannyfan(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
miltonchux:

Level 8
Small compare to nurses
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Dannyfan(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Modernizer:

you don dey find problem now. do your thing without dragging doctors...dem no be your mate
nikini, whose mate
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Otutupoyoyo:

Ponzihater my man. I hear say you be doctor for Yankee,how that place be naw.

cheesy grin where Una dey hear that kind thing? Amen if na prayer, but my brain no ready for much stressful exams now.

Wetin we no achieve, our pikin must achieve, and quiet the mouth of our haters.

All the best bigman. God be for you

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by garfield1: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dannyfan:
Small compare to nurses

Nice.nurses to me are the most important health workers, even more than docs

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by ProJectAnatot(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is for B.SC Nurses, still not all Nurses wink
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
You want all Nurses to be placed on grade level 10?
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by clockwisereport: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Dannyfan(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
clockwisereport:
What's the entry salary?
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by calcal: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
obyrich:
But will not be richer than a Director of Nursing in Nigeria. grin

Just because the director of nursing in Nigeria will be stealing drugs and sell
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by FreeStuffsNG: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
ProJectAnatot:

You want all Nurses to be placed on grade level 10?
Please read the comment I responded to wink
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by jonnyjustcome22: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
TempleHouse:
They suffer discrimination abroad and a little mistake can take you to jail or get deported apart from the very hostile weather !

Job satisfaction remains in Nigeria !

Not all that glitters are Gold !

Stop misleading people. My sister is a nurse and she left for UK without spending a dine, she is thanking God for that opportunity because she can't compare the little time she has spent in UK with the number of year she has work in Nigeria.
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by MT: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigeria Govt is gradually killing bedside Nursing. Why are they rating University graduates over those that finish from school of Nursing ?. Sometimes we consistently make policy somersault.

Rating University graduates higher than graduates of school of Nursing is a mistake in my own opinion.
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Petriaa(f): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thank God ooo
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
My kid sister go rejoice die lol but too bad she won commot go work for abroad.
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by lilyheaven: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
This is a good news
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by hero2000: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Otutupoyoyo:
G
Long overdue. Wonder why they'll be paying nurses lesser than the doctor who don't know much than to carry stethoscope for neck. If you visit most hospitals you'll see that majority of the hard workers their are nurses. They even know more than their medical counterparts. Naso one doctor won kill my neighbor with strong drug, if no be the nurse may dey my area come prescribe another drug for am...
Pay them well cause they deserve it better.

© Otutupoyoyo
Pikin no fine but e mama like am

Quack Doctor. Don't go to quack Doctors.
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Chartey(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
iaamxavier:
Congratulations to all Nurses out there, I hope NMA doesn't fight about this as they have been doing pharmacist.

NMA had always been in support of this. It's one of the reasons NMA said JOHESU wasn't benefiting nurses. Pharmacists, physio, MLS etc were starting on level 10 except degree nurses and JOHESU weren't bothered about it till NANNM fought for this on their own.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Young042galaxy: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
MT:
Nigeria Govt is gradually killing bedside Nursing. Why are they rating University graduates over those that finish from school of Nursing ?. Sometimes we consistently make policy somersault.

Rating University graduates higher than graduates of school of Nursing is a mistake in my own opinion.
Are you normal at all?
So university graduates that spent 5yrs should be earning same with school of nursing graduates that spent 3yrs?
You should equally advocate med lab technicians to be earning dsame amount with medlab scientists, dental technician earning same with dentists, pharmacy technician earning same with pharmacists.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Hibiscus62: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Young042galaxy:

Are you normal at all?
So university graduates that spent 5yrs should be earning same with school of nursing graduates that spent 3yrs?
You should equally advocate med lab technicians to be earning dsame amount with medlab scientists, dental technician earning same with dentists, pharmacy technician earning same with pharmacists.
According to the newly approved nurses scheme of service by the National Council of Establishment, Nurses that graduated from School of nursing with RN and RM will start from grade level 9 (ie CONHESS 8] while those that have only RN will start from Grade level 8 (ie CONHESS 7)
It's fair enough to the nursing community.
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by jumpmasta(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dannyfan:
This should be implemented, nurses work more than most doctors.

Abeg wetin be B.Eng Graduate Engineer entry level?
See how ignorant this one is
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by NigeriaB(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
iaamxavier:
Congratulations to all Nurses out there, I hope NMA doesn't fight about this as they have been doing pharmacist.

They should increase doctors own too na
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
garfield1:

[s]Nice.nurses to me are the most important health workers, even more than docs[/s]
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Bimpe29: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
It is good and encouraging.
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by optm(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Congratulations to the nursing profession. It's a good one
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by yunqdady: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by yunqdady: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by yunqdady: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by yunqdady: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Otutupoyoyo:

. Forget talk, seems you've not heard of surgical nurses. Na them they help doctors for operation which means without them a doctor can't proceed so they interchange their advices. This is to show there's a teamwork btw the doctors and the nurses showing the doctors can't do it alone.

© Otutupoyoyo
Pikin no fine but e mama like am

Now I know you are speaking completely out of ignorance. So a surgical nurse to you means that they can perform surgeries? After this sort of statement I will look dumb if I keep up with this argument. Nurses are extremely important in the medical field. Infact without them Drs and most other health workers will suffer but what you've just said is really funny. Don't say it outside ok. You'll sound intelligent and people around you might not want to hurt your ego by telling you how dumb and nonsensical what you just said is.
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by Echoban: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
yunqdady:

Only in Nigeria. Shame on you if that's all what nurses do in your theatres

What else do they do??
Re: FG Approves Grade Level 10 as the public service entry point Of BNSc Nurses by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
yunqdady:

I was waiting for your attack. I thought you aren't in Nigeria again, face NHS and leave Nigeria alone

I am Nigerian and have every right to my opinion. Nigeria is still a free country and all men have the potential to move in and out freely as long they do this lawfully. I will never speak unjustly of a fellow man, and have stood on the side of truth all my life.

Safe and best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment / Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets / Oauthc Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.