Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,457 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP (4640 Views)

What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? / Low Sales For Ashawo And Beer Palor Business Now / To Carry Ashawo and to self-service good wel well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by badboyTee(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pls come in here and help with the differences cheesy

1 Like

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by MufasaLion: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
Same hustle, different titles.

grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by rocknation62(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Same ni
Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Lavisha(f): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Olosho are the classy babes you meet in a Pub, Malls, clubs, bars, avenues, etc.
These gals usually fucccs 1-2 men in a day their service is decent for a night. 5k should get you a hottie.

Ashawo are the whores in brothels.
These ones can fcc 20 to 50 diccc in a day.
Most of then are either in Menopause or someone's Grandma
Some can drag a man by force for sex.

They earn 1k pre round

HookUP?

Those sluts are somebodys, GFriend, fiance or wifey doing olosho and ashawo together.
They earn as much as 100k per client

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lavisha:
Olosho are the classy babes you meet in a Pub, Malls, clubs, bars, avenues, etc.
These gals usually fucccs 1-2 men in a day their service is decent for a night. 5k should get you a hottie.

Ashawo are the whores in a brothels.
Some of the are someone's Grandma.

They earn 1k pre round

HookUP?

Those sluts are somebody wifey doing olosho and ashawo together.
Nice breakdown, please Wich of them are you? Kindly indicate if none. (No offenese)

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Lavisha(f): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

Nice breakdown, please Wich of them are you? Kindly indicate if none. (No offenese)
Weyrey, you followed me here?!

Anyways, me I be Okpo.

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Justice4Toto: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lavisha:

They earn 1k pre round

HookUP?

There Chairman din talk
Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by badboyTee(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lavisha:

They earn 1k pre round

HookUP?

Boss

1 Like

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lavisha:

Anyways, me I be Okpo.
Okpo too dey carry gonorrhea and sweetie

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by rocknation62(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lavisha:

They earn 1k pre round

HookUP?

In an examination hall when the instructions says “Show your workings”

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
They're all the same bro. No difference at all.
You can call them whichever names you prefer, na still ashawo dem be! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by badboyTee(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
They're all the same bro. No difference at all.
You can call them whichever names you prefer, na still ashawo dem be! cheesy
cool
Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by badboyTee(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

Okpo too dey carry gonorrhea and sweetie
grin grin
Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Truvelisback(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lavisha:

They earn 1k pre round

HookUP?

Those sluts are somebodys, GFriend, fiance or wifey doing olosho and ashawo together.
With the way u take analize this thing ehn! e be like say u get working experience.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by badboyTee(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
With the way u take analize this thing ehn! e be like say u get working experience.
maybe he should send his CV to your mail grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by MufasaLion: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lavisha:

They earn 1k pre round

HookUP?

They are all whores!
Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by MufasaLion: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lavisha:

Anyways, me I be Okpo.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Sammy101111(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ashawo ::na brothel different man can sex them a day ashawo can sex 15 people in a day morning to night (N500,highest N1000)

Hook up :: when you met on app (8pm, codedruns.olosho app ,tinder) hook up is like a black market you na go negotiate on phone before she comes to your house or hotel

Olosho:: From ,club bars , launch and Hotels that is where you meet them and carry them home you can also select and negotiate face to face before she follow you

I think olosho is the best na face to face transaction
And lol cool

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by christianjoy(m): 1:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Lavisha:

They earn 1k pre round

HookUP?

I off cap for you cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Gadafii: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Ashawo na those ones wey they bar, dey collect #500 for bleep, ashawo, na those wey dey thief people boyfriends and husbands , some dey collect money join, hookup na ashawo wey don go digital, she come upgrade her fee from #500 to #5000 and above
Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Aguilar(m): 2:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Lavisha:

Anyways, me I be Okpo.
what if i wan carry okpo?
Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by Totilopussylick(m): 2:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Lavisha:

They earn 1k pre round

HookUP?

That's it.

The president in charge of oloshosim,

Ashawo

and

Hook up gangs have Differentiate the differences tongue undecided
Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by shortIGBOman: 6:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Go Eastern Nigeria, you will find your answers there cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP by badboyTee(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Go Eastern Nigeria, you will find your answers there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo kwenu kwenu !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. From Side Chic To (pix) / Girls Doing 8-6pm Job And Still Do Hookup / Why U Should Date A Guy With Afro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.