Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? (1162 Views)

Difference Between Ashawo, Hookup And Runs Girl / Difference Between OLOSHO, ASHAWO And HOOKUP / To Carry Ashawo and to self-service good wel well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by Jammey6551(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
What’s the difference between Ashawo and olosho ?

Nairaland please I need to know. Let me know which of the category this girl into.

I banged the biitch for the first time, she requested for money I give ham. Now she wan dey give me for free.
Re: What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by Ofemmanu1: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ashawo are the ones in Brothels, motel etc. there usually "Pay as you go"

While olosho are the street gals, you'll meet em on the street, social media, malls, Big brother house, lounges, gym, massage parlor, in the church, mosque, campus etc.

Some may charge little while others much, some men do pay with their lives too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by nightfox01(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ashawo na ibo prostitute olosho na yoloba prostitute grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Ashawo are the ones in Brothels, motel or standing at street corner etc. there usually "Pay as you go"

While olosho are the street gals, you'll meet em on the street, social media, malls, Big brother house, lounges, gym, massage parlor, in the church, mosque, campus etc.

Some may charge little while others much, some men do pay with their lives too.

EOD!
Re: What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by AdamuKD: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Re: What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by Aboks(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
All of them na public toilet
Re: What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by tayo4ng(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ashawo is always on ground waiting for customers while olosho only do hookups codedly
Re: What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by Jesterinjay: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
One is local the other is mordernized
Re: What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by BentizilL: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
nightfox01:
Ashawo na ibo prostitute olosho na yoloba prostitute grin
Batsard... grin
Re: What’s The Difference Between Ashawo And Olosho ? by Horlaeva: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
olosho nack basically because of money while ashewo nack not necessarily because of money....for instance, if a girl sleeps around for fun then she is ashewo.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Lady With Attractive Backside Taking Gym Workout To Another Level / Best Bank To Get Credit Facilities, For Those With High Turnover account / Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.