Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur (40002 Views)

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) / 2pac Amaru Shakur's 24th Death Anniversary / CELEBS: Tupac Amaru Shakur's Sittings Since Alleged Death 22years Ago[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Brownshoe:
Back in time
'they are lot of things you'll see in future that'll make it hard for you to smile. But through all the rain and the pain you got to keep your humour, smile through all the bullshit' cool cool

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by bankoleogundeji: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
l don't expect Yoruba man to like 2pac songs.

After mining each other's skull, they can not understand 2pac music with an empty braintongue tongue tongue.

Alaye. Am a Yoruba man and I love all 2pac songs. Maybe the guy who said 2pac has no hit song is a toddler. You gerrit!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by leocosta(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate him,even all his gra gra no hit song

Please dis person should be banned for life on this page, because it seems he or she doesn't no what is good or bad

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by stevups(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Go and read books
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by ayindejimmy(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Valwezzy:
Makaveli grin

My favorite tracks are...

Uppercut

Ambitious as a ridah.

Untouchable

Last motherf*cker breathing

Thugs get lonely

Hit 'em up.

When we ride on our enemies.

I remember 'hit em up' back in the days. It was a banger.

My favourites are
Dear mama.
Thug mansion
Changes
My Block
Americas Most wanted
Hit me up

Less I for " my unborn child'
Of all his songs, " Dear Mama" is my favourite. I loved it more when I lost my mother

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Love him so much

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Odinaka00(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2022
He was so aggressive
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Elmander1983(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Must be a wizkid fan living in the sun. With roasted brain, how can he reason well? Indomie generation!
robinsonnunto:
no hit song, what a cold world cos it look like you stay in Pluto

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by thundafire: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
his hit song Dear Mama better than all of our Nigerian songs combined
Hit 'em Up
Changes
Until the end of time
Ghetto gospel

U are just smellin mouth like Deadmeatgrill

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2022
Wats dat other kid holding
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Omini247: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
You can sabi chase clout....
oya gbefun mama
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2022
whippersnapper:
lyrically biggie was the best. But what the stood for . Tupac was the streets Messiah
lyrically I no see wetin b.i.g sing o. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2022
I was so obsessed with this guy that I wouldn't sleep without dreaming of him...
and I'd always wake up happy....the conversations were so real and meaningful...
Rest in power king

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by thundafire: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Obyangel:
I remember your line,"how many brothers fall a victim in the street"; Rest in peace young nigga 2pac.
There is an heaven for a gee

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by TheSameGuy(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Are you amuochicha cheesy
Nah she dey hate up and down.

U sev know you're lying
Iyaebe:
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

2Pac has no hit tracks? shocked

Did you inherit this foolishness or was it handed down to you divinely??

Dammmmm boy!!!

That was some knock out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by CHHng: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2022
RIP Legend

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
l don't expect Yoruba man to like 2pac songs.

After mining each other's skull, they can not understand 2pac music with an empty braintongue tongue tongue.

It is very clear who has the empty here.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Duplik8t77(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2022
whippersnapper:
lyrically biggie was the best. But what the stood for . Tupac was the streets Messiah
I don't think any rapper ever dissed tupac in a song and mentioned his name directly, but 2pac mentions your name and everything and everybody wey sabi you. Lol. Pac was just so scary and untouchable in his days. The greatest

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by razzydoo(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Things would never be the same, that's just the way it is. Oh yeah!
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Karemarealty288(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

I know you will not sleep well today after these multiple yabbing....more are still coming...some times "if the words you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence...do not say it.

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2022
robinsonnunto:
no hit song, what a cold world cos it look like you stay in Pluto
The guy na indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Duplik8t77(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
lyrically I no see wetin b.i.g sing o. undecided undecided
biggie sef na legend. One thing about him was that he excites his listeners with flows and wordplay but tupac was on a whole other level. Tupac's songs and his ideology is far more relatable and inspiring. To me, the closest rapper to tupac is Nas not biggie

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
When indomie generation talks, everyone will know.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by sisisioge: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Our angry brother who died for nothing! RIP to him and Biggie.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by kingsceemark(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Babssoo:
so Ibo people too sabi 2pac? So surprised

YORUBANDIT, so anybody wey talk against yoruba Muslims miscreants bandits na Igbo person? Skull miner bandit

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2022
morikee:

Omo California supposed dey here

Even brenda

Do for love

Me and my girlfriend
Death around the corner
Ghost etc

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Duplik8t77(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2022
HeroHero:

When indomie generation talks, everyone will know.
lol. He/she is just seeking attention. She is getting it. Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by 21savages: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Whats ur real date of birth pls..
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2022
thundafire:
his hit song Dear Mama better than all of our Nigerian songs combined
Hit 'em Up
Changes
Until the end of time
Ghetto gospel

U are just smellin mouth like Deadmeatgrill

Ghetto gaspel actually
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

You well so …? undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by kingsceemark(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 3

This old man, you never repent for this childish thing? 70 years old man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords / Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle / Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.