Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Please I Need Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advice (707 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice by Barims(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please this is my neco results I passed every other subjects but I failed government. Initially I wanted to go for political science but without government I can't go for it and I don't want to sit for another WAEC embarassed embarassed embarassed please help me suggest what course can I do with this results

Re: Please I Need Advice by alphaNomega: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
I think the person under me has something to say

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice by DaddyRochie1642: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
The person under me is supposed to have something to say about this case.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice by MufasaLion: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
I wouldn't suggest a course because I believe people should study what they have passion for. However, I'd rather advise you to check the JAMB brochure to see if there's any other course you might like. It seems they do provide the requirements for every courses in the brochure.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice by Totilopussylick(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
I blamed the federal republic of Nigeria for failing the 'Government' as a political science student.

If they had delivered as a expected by Nigerians, you wouldn't have carry f9lipsrsealed.

You should go into 'agriculture' you won't regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice by Truvelisback(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Can u seperate govt from politics?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice by Foodqueen(f): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Just try and register for another waec, while u are seeking for admission with this.

You will be surprise how time flies quickly.

U will be Happy you did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Abeg why you wan study pol.sci?
Your ex president was a zoologist o not to talk of the current one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice by Richy4(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2022
It seems that Old age has finally caught up with me eventually.. grin
Some of the subjects that I saw there were quite foreign embarassed....
<<<Animal Husbandry...Is that not part of Agricultural Science cheesy
<<<<Civic...what was that? Is that not social studies ? embarassed

Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Public Administration, Agric Economics, Insurance, CRD... etc. would have been wonderful with that result in "my time"
I don't know the curriculum nowadays since I'm beholding so many new subjects I knew nothing about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice by Acidosis(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2022
The combination is just somehow. You can consider English literature, Agric Education, Islamic studies,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice by Beremx(f): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2022
C6 don show you pepper. When I saw C6, I remembered my wicked Economics teacher who never gave me A’s in the subject despite writing well in exams. He would tell me to manage LET MY PEOPLE GO aka C6. The day students protested because of how he scored us C6, he was sacked.

Btw, take Acidosis’s suggestion. It is well with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice by GboyegaD(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Barims:
Please this is my neco results I passed every other subjects but I failed government. Initially I wanted to go for political science but without government I can't go for it and I don't want to sit for another WAEC embarassed embarassed embarassed please help me suggest what course can I do with this results

I don't know if things have changed however, in the past, the requirement for any social science course is credits in English, Mathematics, Economics, and two other credits. The only exception was Geography where you need a credit in Geography and some schools don't mandate it.

Go read up the most current brochure and find a school comfortable with your result. Your result is good enough and your focus now should be JAMB.

Your result seems good for Social Science/Admin/Arts/Education courses.

If you reside in the SW, please avoid University of Ibadan like a plague since you are offered admission based on weighted average and your O Level grades are not competitive enough. Ife would be a great choice of things are still the way they used to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice by Barims(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
GboyegaD:

I don't know if things have changed however, in the past, the requirement for any social science course is credits in English, Mathematics, Economics, and two other credits. The only exception was Geography where you need a credit in Geography and some schools don't mandate it.

Go read up the most current brochure and find a school comfortable with your result. Your result is good enough and your focus now should be JAMB.

Your result seems good for Social Science/Admin/Arts/Education courses.

If you reside in the SW, please avoid University of Ibadan like a plague since you are offered admission based on weighted average and your O Level grades are not competitive enough. Ife would be a great choice of things are still the way they used to be.

Thanks very much bro may the Lord continue to bless you for me
Re: Please I Need Advice by GboyegaD(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Barims:

Thanks very much bro may the Lord continue to bless you for me

Amen and you too.

(1) (Reply)

Just Tired / help!! I Want To Buy An Uncompleted Building from a young man / Good Morning Pls Can One Postpone Wedding Because The Father Is Very Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.