Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? (12797 Views)

The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) / History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by OfficialAwol(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2022
The title should be who is the worst govenor and not best.

Ab

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by iyke2frankeze: 5:56am On Jan 29, 2022
They never had a governor since then.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by hollywater: 6:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by sukar886: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2022
OUK
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by kambili999(f): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Is04970:
More like who is the neatest among the pig ;Ds. grin

Omg. Bwahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by otabaotaba: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Borno is better than Abia
Abia is cursed with bad governors

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by hardbody: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Bar1941:
Abia state have been suffering from one corrupt underperforming governor to another. Yet the citizens of the state are not concerned about that, their main concern is Tinubu who created the masterplan in which current enviable Lagos is built.

They will leave their erosion ravaged region in their millions to enjoy Lagos and other part of the country with better facilities yet yarn thrash about their hosts and cover up their incompetent leaders. Bunch of confused ingrates.

Address the question or STFU. How difficult is it to concentrate on a topic.

On topic....Abians never had a good governor. Those are 3 fingers of a leprous hand, 2 more will follow shortly to complete one hand and then the other hand. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
House, can anyone help me shed light on who governs abia state well from 1999 till date from these men?

OUK
TA Orji
Ikpeazu
Op your community in Ogun state yesterday

Ogun since 1999 till today no good governor in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by SmartPolician: 6:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Bar1941:
Abia state have been suffering from one corrupt underperforming governor to another. Yet the citizens of the state are not concerned about that, their main concern is Tinubu who created the masterplan in which current enviable Lagos is built.

They will leave their erosion ravaged region in their millions to enjoy Lagos and other part of the country with better facilities yet yarn thrash about their hosts and cover up their incompetent leaders. Bunch of confused ingrates.

You people always find a way to bring Tinubu where his name shouldn't be mentioned. What do you want to achieve when you fetch ant-infested firewood?

Read all the comments here to see how everyone is attacking all the names on the list, unlike some idiots who praise Tinubu, the same man who has made Lagos a hellhole.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by nengibo: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2022
comparing the lesser of evils
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by juman(m): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Instead of shouting biafra, getting better governors in their states can be easily achieved.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Bar1941:

Empty brain, the drug baron Tinubu is from Osun the two governors that have govern Osun are Tinubu's men, I wonder why they didn't make the backward Osun to be a replica of Lagos, since is Tinubu made Lagos viable, and under Aregbsola the state was owing more than 36 months of salary, the current idiot governor of Osun who is Tinubu's cousin is practically doing nothing, Abia is 50× more viable and far developed than Osun Tinubu home state. Otondo

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by VcStunner(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2022
When we should be comparing business ideas lipsrsealed
It's really unfortunate that Abians have been reduced to objects of mockery, courtesy of their governors and benefactors. A committee of thieves looking to see who stole better? Shamelessness!! Research topics like http://www.greentechnaija.com/2022/01/how-much-does-uber-bolt-drivers-earn-in.html and see how to help your life!!
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Dreadshy: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2022
This question pass jamb o. None of the above option dey this answer?

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Naijanascam: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2022
According to the order of iberiberism.....
Bad
Badder
Baddest

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by toffyz(m): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2022
I will pick OUK as the best amongst the three
He spent heavily on Enyimba FC then
And they were successful during his tenure as governor.

I am not from Abia state o.

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Bmaster(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Who den EPP ?
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by aikyg(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2022
None! The question should be, "Who's the worst....?"
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Bmaster(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Is04970:
More like who is the neatest among the pig ;Ds. grin
i don't know you in person sir.
But from your comments I don't think you are that readily to do kinda person cry

I wonder so many times how people won't have any atom of respect for people who are way bigger than them in every ramifications. cry

They will just open their mouth waaaaaaaaaaaa undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by PointZerom: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Bar1941:

You people won't stop amusing me.
Which master plan did Tinubu create in Lagos State?
Lagos State was the capital of NIGERIA, even late Jakande is better than your Tinubu in governance.
Just like how NIGERIA is developing Abuja by tommorow one Aboki will tell us that he's the one that did all that. PITY.

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by DeeMain(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2022
2 evil men and 1 incompetent puppet - the tragic story of Abia State.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by CoolAmbience(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2022
diana158:
You have to take into consideration the revenue that was available to them during their tenures.

Personally I like Orji Uzo Kalu more, not because of performance in office but because I see him as a good business Man and a detribalized Nigerian.

I think Orji Uzo Kalu and Tinubu are the most relevant today among those who were Governors from 1999 till 2007.

Detribalized Nigerian my foot!

Tinubu and Kalu are two idiots.

And you even call ripping the masses off and constituting nuisance all over the place relevance?

Their eye go clear for 2023....

We need to get some of the money they stole....so, both of them must run for president o.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by thundafire: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Bmaster:
i don't know you in person sir.
But from your comments I don't think you are that readily to do kinda person cry

I wonder so many times how people won't have any atom of respect for people who are way bigger than them in every ramifications. cry

They will just open their mouth waaaaaaaaaaaa undecided undecided
shatap grin he is right which of them are good dirty piggy governor's

4 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Gaabasky: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
bpalace:
Honestly I would say Orji Uzo kalu, but that's how u fortunate Abia is

I thought he is also running for the President
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by sammirano: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Igbos are very wicked, low iQ capacity and mostly illitrates. Their decisions always affect themselvesnegatively

5 Likes

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by aspabay(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Hahahah you are asking for the best among failures.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since 1999, none of them have been able to fix the major market in the state, Ariaria international market.

The market's flood and dirt is really of international standard
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu !
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Gkemz: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2022
franchasng:
Abia State just like Imo State have been unfortunate with Governors.

The only worthy Governor Imo State ever had was Dede Onunaka Mbakwe, and he happened to come from the community most people considered as the worst community in Imo, Mbaise though he was raised in his maternal home Obowo.

Emeka Ihedioha also from Mbaise would have become the next best Governor of Imo State. This should serve as a lesson to Nigerians, Igbos you Nigerians hate the most is the only hope to rescue Nigeria from the muds. Give Igbos a chance in 2023 to rescue Nigeria. Give Peter Obi, Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Kingsley Moghalu and co a chance to turn the tides of Nigeria, this is the will of God, but if you Nigerians decide otherwise, the voice is saying that Nigeria will be worst than it is today under Buhari.

Back to your question op, none of them qualifies as a good Governor.

The problem is, the godfatherism Orji Uzo Kalu started in Abia state have never allowed the best candidates to emerge winner in Abia.

Imo state's own is Buhari and his wicked kinsmen controlling the federal government. They used federal government mercenaries to rob Imo state off good governance, but Imolites are determined to correct that mistake in 2024.

Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi have been blessed with visionary Governors, especially Anambra.

Anambra's leadership will be a template for Biafra government when the freedom comes.

All over Nigeria, Anambra has been blessed with the best Governors.

Better oil dey your head... You've said it all.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Ezidimma(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Truth is there's non
All of them were colossal FAILURES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suntai Ignored Hired Pilot’s Warning —report / Senate Postpones Annual Recess To Screen Ministerial Nominees / Impeachment: APC May Expel Lawmakers Loyal To Agboola, Ondo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.