Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? (12796 Views)

The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) / History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date / Eunice Uzor Kalu: We Will Rescue Abia From Bad Governance (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Bashir75: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
House, can anyone help me shed light on who governs abia state well from 1999 till date from these men?

OUK
TA Orji
Ikpeazu

ABIA STATE NA STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA? THERE’S NO STATE IN THE ENTIRE SOUTH-EAST, THEY’RE GLORIFIED MUNICIPAL HEADED BY DRUNKARDS. ONLY ANAMBRA PULLING SOME ANT WEIGHT.

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Ddigit: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by EmirGold(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Shey dem get governor for that region ni, nah fool dem dey elect for that place now, nah that make the region turns to pigsty region

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Invictuse: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2022
But with all this your suffering about bad governance in Abia it is Tinubu your father mother are still chasing as if he is the one looting the destiny of your unborn generations.

chrisdstar:
They're all bad and wicked.

Orji uzor kalu is the lesser evil tho. He was working with his own construction company, and he built substandard roads that got damaged before his tenure elapsed.

T. A orji is the worst, he didn't lift a pin. In 8yrs, he didn't touch any road, not even one. All he did was tell us he was a slave to OUK and his mother and they were collecting the state's allocation from him.

Then came T.A orji's puppet, Okezie ikpeazu. A former lecturer, whom T.A made Asepa chairman in his tenure, then made him Governor after him. This puppet has been giving excuses from day1 till date. The few roads he built, got damaged within a month of it's completion and they become worse than they were. He remits the state's allocation to his Boss and the Boss' son Ikuku. Within a few years, Ikpeazu has moved from a struggling thousandaire to a multi billionaire.

T.A orji's son Ikuku, whom many believes was instrumental to the installation of Ikpeazu as governor, is currently the state's speaker and he is also warming up to become the next governor.

Aba, formerly the financial hub of the east( the Japan and china of Africa) blessed with talents and skills, has become desolate under the rule of these evil men.
People from all parts of Nigeria, Cameroon, and some other neighbouring African countries come to shop in ABA in the past but this has since reduced drastically because of bad roads, and talents are continuously migrating from the state to other states.

So none of them is good.

I was born and raised in ABA and my family house is still there cos all my Dad's investments are there. Though I'm not from Abia, I just wish I can be made the governor.
I don't understand why it is difficult to call Julius Berger, ask them to make an estimate of how much it will cost to repair all the roads in Abia, and then prepare a payment plan for them, could be over 4years, lesser or more.

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Invictuse: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2022
But Tinubu n Lagos happens to be your Igbos father problem.

OfficialAwol:
The title should be who is the worst govenor and not best.

Ab

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by gulfer: 8:32am On Jan 29, 2022
One funny thing with Nigerians is our forgetfulness; I always laugh when people trump OUK as capable of ruling Nigeria. What was his legacy for 8years and he's now hibernating in the senate nursing presidential ambition? Years to come Ikpeazu too will raise his hand as a person capable of ruling the country.......As far as a sustainable legacy is concerned, non is bestowed any on Abia and therefore all are bad and not near the worst in some states. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Invictuse: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2022
The truth hurts your igbo father but there's nothing you can do about that. The truth will keep tormenting you to the grave.

hardbody:

Address the question or STFU. How difficult is it to concentrate on a topic.

On topic....Abians never had a good governor. Those are 3 fingers of a leprous hand, 2 more will follow shortly to complete one hand and then the other hand. Such a shame.

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by asanausana91: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2022
I wish the federal government will take charge of abia state and declear state of emergency in all sectors.

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Invictuse: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu made Lagos a hellhole but we see GIG Ekenedilichukwu n others loading lunatics fools n refugees from you erosion ravaged wretched region into the same Lagos daily.

Your father no get shame.

SmartPolician:

You people always find a way to bring Tinubu where his name shouldn't be mentioned. What do you want to achieve when you fetch ant-infested firewood?

Read all the comments here to see how everyone is attacking all the names on the list, unlike some idiots who praise Tinubu, the same man who has made Lagos a hellhole.

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by ogawisdom(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Ikpeazu if only he can complete the center table before 2023
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Invictuse: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Well you can deride yourselves in even more foolishness. Osun state is not owing workers. Those in the state will tell you from Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ikpeazu and the Theodore Orji son that will be your next governor in Abia all of them combined can not accomplish the project Aregbesola accomplished in Osun.

Have you taken a look at allocation btw Abia n Osun so your igbo father can have small shame. Here is the pic of nearly completed Flyover bridge in Osun state. The same project Ikpeazu told your Igbo fathers without cars they can not question him over while we are all alive when be told your Igbo mothers they are only entitled to receive N500 for birthing more fools n lunatics as NL recruits to continue defending how your commonwealth is being plundered in Abia.

post=109776803:

Empty brain, the drug baron Tinubu is from Osun the two governors that have govern Osun are Tinubu's men, I wonder why they didn't make the backward Osun to be a replica of Lagos, since is Tinubu made Lagos viable, and under Aregbsola the state was owing more than 36 months of salary, the current idiot governor of Osun who is Tinubu's cousin is practically doing nothing, Abia is 50× more viable and far developed than Osun Tinubu home state. Otondo

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Indispensable85(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
House, can anyone help me shed light on who governs abia state well from 1999 till date from these men?

OUK
TA Orji
Ikpeazu

See criminals!
And people from here will be castigating Lagos because they hate the foundation layer. Tuehhhhhhhh......

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by SmartPolician: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Invictuse:
Tinubu made Lagos a hellhole but we see GIG Ekenedilichukwu n others loading lunatics fools n refugees from you erosion ravaged wretched region into the same Lagos daily.

Your father no get shame.

You are writing NONSENSE.

As long as Nigeria is one, everyone is free to live anywhere. Then again, people have rights to criticize politicians who have made their place of residence a living hell.

Tell Tinubu to get his thugs off the streets of Lagos and you will never see me criticize him again. Some idiots cannot extort me for moving my home appliances from one location to another and you expect me to come here and call your Tinubu a Messiah. Huncle, that ain't gon' happen! Get used to it.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by 77up(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2022
The idiots that supposed to be checkmating them are busy masturbating on West government. Well , we appreciate them for doing the job for us. Who know maybe that's why our governors are upright and the ones lacking behind are always getting calls out.

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by 8stargeneral: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2022
None of them..they are all failures that deserves to send in prison..Abia never had good governance
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Invictuse: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2022
How can lunatics fools that ruined their state along with fools defending such criminality be bigger than anyone. You n them belong to the deepest part of the most horrible dungeon in Alaigbo.

Bmaster:
i don't know you in person sir.
But from your comments I don't think you are that readily to do kinda person cry

I wonder so many times how people won't have any atom of respect for people who are way bigger than them in every ramifications. cry

They will just open their mouth waaaaaaaaaaaa undecided undecided

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Invictuse: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2022
May it never be well with you n your entire household the day you stop criticizing Tinubu. Go n take criminals into ticketing n racketeering in Anambra of the street before removing log in others.

SmartPolician:

You are writing NONSENSE.

As long as Nigeria is one, everyone is free to live anywhere. Then again, people have rights to criticize politicians who have made their place of residence a living hell.

Tell Tinubu to get his thugs off the streets of Lagos and you will never see me criticize him again. Some idiots cannot extort me for moving my home appliances from one location to another and you expect me to come here and call your Tinubu a Messiah. Huncle, that ain't gon' happen! Get used to it.

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2022
I am from Abia state, Ibeku to be precise. As far as I am concern, Abia state have no governor since 1999. The state is as use.less as the 'P' in Psychology. No development, workers and teachers are not paid, bad road, bad leaders, and lots more. So none of them is good.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by babatunx(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2022
post=109776803:

Empty brain, the drug baron Tinubu is from Osun the two governors that have govern Osun are Tinubu's men, I wonder why they didn't make the backward Osun to be a replica of Lagos, since is Tinubu made Lagos viable, and under Aregbsola the state was owing more than 36 months of salary, the current idiot governor of Osun who is Tinubu's cousin is practically doing nothing, Abia is 50× more viable and far developed than Osun Tinubu home state. Otondo

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by uchwar1: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Bad
Worse
Worst
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by QueenAgbo(f): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Abia is the dubai of africa.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by SmartPolician: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Invictuse:
May it never be well with you n your entire household the day you stop criticizing Tinubu. Go n take criminals into ticketing n racketeering in Anambra of the street before removing log in others.

Stop being emotional.

I have made my point crystal clear.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Brunicekid(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Lordd22:
Obi Pandora, the silent looter that killed over 50 youths
Obi is Anambra state..
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Tochj(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Bar1941:
Abia state have been suffering from one corrupt underperforming governor to another. Yet the citizens of the state are not concerned about that, their main concern is Tinubu who created the masterplan in which current enviable Lagos is built.

They will leave their erosion ravaged region in their millions to enjoy Lagos and other part of the country with better facilities yet yarn thrash about their hosts and cover up their incompetent leaders. Bunch of confused ingrates.
This is the same thing you said when we were shouting about Buhari in 2015
Now you have started again
Yoruba have better candidates who are younger
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by mildteddy(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Lordd22:
Obi Pandora, the silent looter that killed over 50 youths

In your nonsense you still acknowledged that Obi is the best governor in his time. Nice one comrade
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by kafeii123: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2022
[b][/b]
Nyanmiridunce:

OUK
TA Orji
Ikpeazu

Do we all stay there with you people?
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Youngmoney14: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2022
kafeii123:
[b][/b]

Do we all stay there with you people?
chrisdstar:
They're all bad and wicked.

Orji uzor kalu is the lesser evil tho. He was working with his own construction company, and he built substandard roads that got damaged before his tenure elapsed.

T. A orji is the worst, he didn't lift a pin. In 8yrs, he didn't touch any road, not even one. All he did was tell us he was a slave to OUK and his mother and they were collecting the state's allocation from him.

Then came T.A orji's puppet, Okezie ikpeazu. A former lecturer, whom T.A made Asepa chairman in his tenure, then made him Governor after him. This puppet has been giving excuses from day1 till date. The few roads he built, got damaged within a month of it's completion and they become worse than they were. He remits the state's allocation to his Boss and the Boss' son Ikuku. Within a few years, Ikpeazu has moved from a struggling thousandaire to a multi billionaire.

T.A orji's son Ikuku, whom many believes was instrumental to the installation of Ikpeazu as governor, is currently the state's speaker and he is also warming up to become the next governor.

Aba, formerly the financial hub of the east( the Japan and china of Africa) blessed with talents and skills, has become desolate under the rule of these evil men.
People from all parts of Nigeria, Cameroon, and some other neighbouring African countries come to shop in ABA in the past but this has since reduced drastically because of bad roads, and talents are continuously migrating from the state to other states.

So none of them is good.

I was born and raised in ABA and my family house is still there cos all my Dad's investments are there. Though I'm not from Abia, I just wish I can be made the governor.
I don't understand why it is difficult to call Julius Berger, ask them to make an estimate of how much it will cost to repair all the roads in Abia, and then prepare a payment plan for them, could be over 4years, lesser or more.

We have same spirit bro.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by TheSameGuy(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Someone said it's like asking for the neatest among pigs cheesy

So they're pigs � in that side generally

No Wonder they murmurs Tinubu and Yorubas more on NL

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Bar1941(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
post=109776803:

If Tinubu is from Osun State how is that a problem to pigs from the pòtòpòtò Abia, Anambra or other South East states? The Atiku you Fulani slaves wanted to kill yourselves for in the last election, is he not from Cameroon? OUK milked Abia dried, Theodore Orji make it worse, he even installed his incompetent son as speaker of the house, sharing of Kerosene was the biggest achievement under Ikpeazu, yet you f*ols praise them and only see Tinubu as the cause of your sufferings in your poverty stricken bEastern region; what a people?

Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by SonOfEl(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
The best among the three is ORJI UZOR KALU (OUK) , this is due to his legacy with supporting Sports in Abia state. Enyimba FC became truly international under his administration. That said, he did nothing in other sectors of Abia development. He didn't do much in ABA.

THEODORE ORJI started building standard government owned houses, hospitals and offices as well as a few roads in Umuahia. But then their structure wasn't that awesome. He spent most of tenure in political fights with OUK and with Isisikanku the political thug. Secondary education sector was handed over to Private ownership during his tenure. He Never touched ABA.

OKEZIE IKPEAZU seems more concentrated with ABA. Fair enough, he is projecting Aba products to the world and building in-roads in Aba. He receives more trollings because of the slow pace of infrastructure development in Aba.
Re: Who's The Best Governor Of Abia From 1999 Till Date? by Akinpresident: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
OUK championed free education and agriculture. He did a lot of new road constructions.

TAO was a builder of infrastructure. He did a lot of youth empowerment programmes too. Apart from teachers and local government workers, he paid salaries as of when due.

OVI is a lousy and incompetent clan man helping his clan to harvest their own part of Abia wealth. Nothing to remember him for except that he made a case for made in Aba patronage. If you come close, you'll notice it's all aimed at empowering his clan men as well.

Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates / Oil Barons ‘Threaten Okonjo-Iweala’s Life’ / Senate Postpones Annual Recess To Screen Ministerial Nominees

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53