Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Should I Forgive Her Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her Or Not (2354 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:00am On Jan 29, 2022
She was a very loyal girl and I knew that she loved me so much but right now I'm so confused and need some advice on what to do.
Meet her when I was in school and everything was fine. after school she lived with Me at onitsha because of financial issue and she never wanted to stay with her parents.
She was staying with me when I had an opportunity to travel to Ghana and I told her that she needs to go back to her parents because I don't support the idea of her staying alone as a woman and I shared some of my property with her.
I stayed almost two years in Ghana hustling and at a time things was not smooth For me that I don't care about anyone but my hustling even to call her was a problem and she thought that I'm beginning to forget about her and at point she will send me a message on WhatsApp threatening that if I leave her that she will never forgive me though I never took that serious.
Note: somehow or jokely I told her that I will marry her and she at the other hand promise me that I will be the only man in her life thus making me to believe that no man has sex with her all these years I'm in Ghana.
THE PROBLEM: I came back to Nigeria this year to roof my house and set something in order and eventually visit her and plan ourselves, but I was told that after I left for Ghana she never went back home to her parents but rather she stays with a man in onitsha for some months before going back to her family. I confronted her and confirm that it's true but she denied ever having sex with the guy but stayed with he because of finance ...
I'm so confused and I don't know if I'm to believe her or not. A girl that I knew Deep down in my heart that she like sex when we are together.
I just want to know if I cut her off in my life is my decision harsh or she deserves a second chance

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Brainard22: 1:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Forgive us for reading this post...... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Totilopussylick(m): 1:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Any man that trust a woman is digging his grave with his hands tongue

Delilah framed Samson the powerful man up and got him killed smiley

I hope you have bought your casket because na kill she will kill you eventually tongue

Better no go face your hustle in Ghana undecided

8 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Candidlady: 1:13am On Jan 29, 2022
sad
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2022
Forgive her, . She did that to quench her urges grin
because u were nt there to satisfy her cry
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:38am On Jan 29, 2022
teddybarz:
Forgive her, . She did that to quench her urges grin

because u were nt there to satisfy her cry
I'm want to forgive but accepting her is the issue for me
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Any man that trust a woman is digging his grave with his hands tongue

Delilah framed Samson the powerful man up and got him killed smiley

I hope you have bought your casket because na kill she will kill you eventually tongue

Better no go face your hustle in Ghana undecided
thanks man
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
I'm want to forgive but accepting her is the issue for me

accept her. . No body is perfect. Can u swear to me that all those u stay in qhana u no knack? cry

just forqive and forqet bro. Move on, jux count it as her flaws cry

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:58am On Jan 29, 2022
You really do not sound like someone who passed through this... undecided

So you really need an advice on what to do about this issue?
Ok if we tell you to leave her will you?
If we tell you to stay with her will you?

Ain't you a man?you know what y've been through and should be smart enough to handle this yourself..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by worldclass68(m): 2:30am On Jan 29, 2022
Lol.....staying with a man for months and no sex,
Bro u funny die grin cheesy grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:49am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You really do not sound like someone who passed through this... undecided

So you really need an advice on what to do about this issue?
Ok if we tell you to leave her will you?
If we tell you to stay with her will you?

Ain't you a man?you know what y've been through and should be smart enough to handle this yourself..
I have ready made up my mind to dump her but her crying and begging is making me look like a wicked man without sympathy so I want to hear more people opinion
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
I have ready made up my mind to dump her but her crying and begging is making me look like a wicked man without sympathy so I want to hear more people opinion
Hear more people opinion to do what?
Yve already made up your mind to dump her so why seeking people's opinion undecided
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:30am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hear more people opinion to do what?
Yve already made up your mind to dump her so why seeking people's opinion undecided
A man who fails to seek for advice is a foolish man
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
A man who fails to seek for advice is a foolish man
Seek for advice after Makin his mind up? undecided
You made your mind already and you ain't backing out so why seeking advice..

Even if want to seek advice.. online huh? undecided
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Aaron12(m): 4:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Op, cut her off, there are so many better ladies outside willing to be your girl.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by WoundedLamb: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2022
This can be very painful, but to be honest, there are few things in your story that make me believe you wanted to eat your cake and still have it. I made a few assumptions in this feedback, please forgive and point out any wrong one.

First, you stopped communicating with her. I'm not sure I'd advise any woman to wait for a man abroad who doesn't frequently communicate with her. Nothing is more reassuring that those calls. That things were tough for you isn't an excuse. You don't forget your partner cause things aren't working out. In fact, that's when you need them the most. It's as if you went to Ghana with the mindset of "if I meet her when I come back, cool; but I'm not going to let her slow down my life in Ghana". Or would you have remembered her if you'd met a fine Nigerian lady in Ghana that had more of what you desire as a man?

Secondly, there was no serious commitment from your side before you left. You clearly weren't committed and I think you delibrately didn't want to so that nobody would drag you if you eventually decide to move on. She knew she was just an option and not the final answer cause the lack of certainty on your side was loud enough. She had nothing to hold on to. You made sure you she left your house and you weren't communicating. You put a structure in place that'd make it easy for you to move on if you need to, but you expected her to stay locked up in place for you till you make up your mind. You jokingly told her you'd marry her and you wanted her to make life decisions based on jokes? I hope you never got involved with other ladies yourself.

My bro, I could be totally wrong, but I think you kept her as a plan B; something to fall back to in case nothing better comes. And she did exactly the same. If she had met a better man in your absence, chances are, you'd have come back to see a ring on her finger. She didn't meet anyone better and that's why she's falling back to you now. I'm infuriated by dishonesty myself but then, we are not in a position to decide for you. It doesn't even make much sense asking us this cause you alone know the level of connection you had with her. It's easy for us to say, "ditch her and find another woman", but at the end, you alone will live with the aftermath of your decisions. So do what makes you happy. If you don't believe her, you might want to consider letting her go. Marriage is nothing without trust. And if she confesses that she had some NSA's in your absence, you alone can decide if you can live with that or not. Your peace of mind is more important than our judgment.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Sammy101111(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2022
You see small raba na Nigeria girl you one marry she will use you dupe you and dump you when she see you finish lol

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Sonnobax15(m): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2022
grin
Op, forget am...That your Banny back go don too touch ground well well for that nigha house during your absence.
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by 22o62021: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Collect your own share before you leave

But wear condom oo

E fit hook you for neck

Belle go enter
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Zenithphil8368: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Never trust & forgive a cheating bitch. Forsake the advice at your own peril grin angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Truvelisback(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
She was a very loyal girl and I knew that she loved me so much but right now I'm so confused and need some advice on what to do.
Meet her when I was in school and everything was fine. after school she lived with Me at onitsha because of financial issue and she never wanted to stay with her parents.
She was staying with me when I had an opportunity to travel to Ghana and I told her that she needs to go back to her parents because I don't support the idea of her staying alone as a woman and I shared some of my property with her.
I stayed almost two years in Ghana hustling and at a time things was not smooth For me that I don't care about anyone but my hustling even to call her was a problem and she thought that I'm beginning to forget about her and at point she will send me a message on WhatsApp threatening that if I leave her that she will never forgive me though I never took that serious.
Note: somehow or jokely I told her that I will marry her and she at the other hand promise me that I will be the only man in her life thus making me to believe that no man has sex with her all these years I'm in Ghana.
THE PROBLEM: I came back to Nigeria this year to roof my house and set something in order and eventually visit her and plan ourselves, but I was told that after I left for Ghana she never went back home to her parents but rather she stays with a man in onitsha for some months before going back to her family. I confronted her and confirm that it's true but she denied ever having sex with the guy but stayed with he because of finance ...
I'm so confused and I don't know if I'm to believe her or not. A girl that I knew Deep down in my heart that she like sex when we are together.
I just want to know if I cut her off in my life is my decision harsh or she deserves a second chance
Bro, let me be frank with u. She isn't a Virgin but if u like her, don't cut her off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by HopeNeverDies: 7:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Damnnnn!!! Brrrh.. cut her ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A soldier is always a soldier... An hoe would definitely turnaround to be a hoe someday.. but apparently, she really might not have anything to do with the guy

But that's no possible, I can't feed a girl staying with me for weeks and financing her and would not touch her .. damn!!! No...

Men like that have died since 1895

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Uncle96(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Its your fault bro so take it easy on her
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Oluwaice1(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Forgive her
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Boogyman557: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool

if u ACCEPT dat BANI

I SWEAR DOWN

I go make SURE sey I FIND u COME ur UNIT

I no go USE my new KALA oooo

Na my old KALA I go take BLAST ur left leg...

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO 1 GET SENSE...

SEE as PESIN 1 use em HAND ENTER EXPRESS..

WTF MAN
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by muheeb01(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2022
This is funny to read,she went to stay with a man and they didn't have anything together,even if the man is an impotent or having erectile dysfunction or very weak erection....for her to leave to go and stay with another man in the first place is a big red flag...women can't endure loniless or long distance relationship for long,those emotion is very fragile,know this know peace,never have long distance relationship either you're a man or woman,it won't end well...there's always 4people involved in relationship....try another relationship mr man
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by MufasaLion: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by MufasaLion: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2022
It's too risky to believe she didn't have sex with that man. Especially when she was with him for financial support.

Do what comes to your heart.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by eddykaka(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:
This can be very painful, but to be honest, there are few things in your story that make me believe you wanted to eat your cake and still have it. I made a few assumptions in this feedback, please forgive and point out any wrong one.

First, you stopped communicating with her. I'm not sure I'd advise any woman to wait for a man abroad who doesn't frequently communicate with her. Nothing is more reassuring that those calls. That things were tough for you isn't an excuse. You don't forget your partner cause things aren't working out. In fact, that's when you need them the most. It's as if you went to Ghana with the mindset of "if I meet her when I come back, cool; but I'm not going to let her slow down my life in Ghana". Or would you have remembered her if you'd met a fine Nigerian lady in Ghana that had more of what you desire as a man?

Secondly, there was no serious commitment from your side before you left. You clearly weren't committed and I think you delibrately didn't want to so that nobody would drag you if you eventually decide to move on. She knew she was just an option and not the final answer cause the lack of certainty on your side was loud enough. She had nothing to hold on to. You made sure you she left your house and you weren't communicating. You put a structure in place that'd make it easy for you to move on if you need to, but you expected her to stay locked up in place for you till you make up your mind. You jokingly told her you'd marry her and you wanted her to make life decisions based on jokes? I hope you never got involved with other ladies yourself.

My bro, I could be totally wrong, but I think you kept her as a plan B; something to fall back to in case nothing better comes. And she did exactly the same. If she had met a better man in your absence, chances are, you'd have come back to see a ring on her finger. She didn't meet anyone better and that's why she's falling back to you now. I'm infuriated by dishonesty myself but then, we are not in a position to decide for you. It doesn't even make much sense asking us this cause you alone know the level of connection you had with her. It's easy for us to say, "ditch her and find another woman", but at the end, you alone will live with the aftermath of your decisions. So do what makes you happy. If you don't believe her, you might want to consider letting her go. Marriage is nothing without trust. And if she confesses that she had some NSA's in your absence, you alone can decide if you can live with that or not. Your peace of mind is more important than our judgment.
who be this guy? I was just going through comments so when I'm done I'd equally have my own opinion to give.. and guess what? I just saw my own opinion in this comment, bro you're wise, and I like intelligent people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by frozen70(f): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Ikpeabujo:

For a girl of that age, not to be with her parents, even when you asked her to go back home and she does otherwise, means she loves comfort and can't manage the situation her parents are inn

So how am I sure she can manage life with you, if things nose dives

Well for me, for the fact that she disobeyed you and went to stay with another man

Sex or no sex with the man is inconsequential, free her let her continue the life partern she has chosen

If not for poverty or poor family, what is her reasons for not staying with her parents

She loves sex because that's what she have to offer for her to be comfortable, so for her that's not a big deal, it's a way of getting what she wants by giving what she has
Re: Should I Forgive Her Or Not by Ikpeabujo(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Aaron12:
Op,
cut her off,
there are so many better ladies outside willing to be your girl.
is like you have been monitoring me or you day my area

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Exactly Is Ladies In Their 20s Better Than Ladies In 30s / What Should A Man Who Can't Go 3 Round Do? / According To My Research, Nigerian Girls Are The Most Entitled To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.