Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do (1711 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / I'm In Love With A Foreigner Older Than Me / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Jeremani: 3:53am On Jan 29, 2022
I'll keep it as brief as possible

Three days ago I posted a new picture of me on IG
After some hours I got a friend request, apparently the person sent a message to my dm so I accepted.

She introduced herself, she was from from France but she is studying in Germany,
She ask which country I was from, I told her I was from West Africa Nigeria to be precise.

She ask if I have a girlfriend or a wife? I told a capital No

She requested for my WhatsApp number at first I didn't want to giver but I decided to see how the outcome would be,
she gave me hers also.

We started chatting on WhatsApp she then requested a video call it was late already and I don't have light, like there was no light in my area.
I picked the call damn she was truly the person I saw on her profile pix,
Because she couldn't see me the conversation was short.

She ask why she couldn't see me, I told her we don't have light and everywhere is dark moreover is late here.
She then ask me to call the next day, I said no problem.

I couldn't sleep that night, I was fantasizing about how I will leave this shit hole country for a better life.

The next day, when i went to work I chatted her up told her I'm less busy if she is ready for a video call. She didn't reply till it was night again.
This time I went to my neighbor's house because he uses solar everywhere was bright,
I made the call, this time we both saw each other faces clearly.
We talked for some minutes then she ended the call,
I was hoping everything was going softly untill
She chatted me up that we should do a video sex.
That shit is kinda strange to me I told her that when they restore our light we would do it.

What do you think guyz?
Should i oblige to her request?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Jeremani:
I'll keep it as brief as possible

Three days ago I posted a new picture of me on IG
After some hours I got a friend request, apparently the person sent a message to my dm so I accepted.

She introduced herself, she was from from France but she is studying in Germany,
She ask which country I was from, I told her I was from West Africa Nigeria to be precise.

She ask if I have a girlfriend or a wife? I told a capital No

She requested for my WhatsApp number at first I didn't want to giver but I decided to see how the outcome would be,
she gave me hers also.

We started chatting on WhatsApp she then requested a video call it was late already and I don't have light, like there was no light in my area.
I picked the call damn she was truly the person I saw on her profile pix,
Because she couldn't see me the conversation was short.

She ask why she couldn't see me, I told her we don't have light and everywhere is dark moreover is late here.
She then ask me to call the next day, I said no problem.

I couldn't sleep that night, I was fantasizing about how I will leave this shit hole country for a better life.

The next day, when i went to work I chatted her up told her I'm less busy if she is ready for a video call. She didn't reply till it was night again.
This time I went to my neighbor's house because he uses solar everywhere was bright,
I made the call, this time we both saw each other faces clearly.
We talked for some minutes then she ended the call,
I was hoping everything was going softly untill
She chatted me up that we should do a video sex.
That shit is kinda strange to me I told her that when they restore our light we would do it.

What do you think guyz?
Should i oblige to her request?

Oga do it and be cashing out steady.......
Nah legit be dat.......

4 Likes

Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by arthurwillia(m): 4:32am On Jan 29, 2022
Lol
Why you Dey lie guy?
Op these never happened rest

2 Likes

Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Dagger111(m): 4:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Video sex no hard nah, this is where our Naija ladies make their cool cash now. They make frnds with Foreigners, they flow along, they send nudes and video sex and they receive cash as reward. So it is not limited to women, men also do it now for big ladies. You gerrit?
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Dagger111(m): 4:37am On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:
Lol
Why you Dey lie guy?

I have experienced such several times, it means u don't spend time that much online. Don't say it can never happen because u haven't experience it.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by arthurwillia(m): 4:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Dagger111:

I have experienced such several times, it means u don't spend time that much online. Don't say it can never happen because u haven't experience it.
Comot body
screenshot or rest
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Totilopussylick(m): 4:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Yahoo guys are looking for clients like this one, and you found one and your still asking wether to comply or not sad

Bill her and cash out tongue

But if your dreaming of leaving the country, i am certain she may not help you.
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Dagger111(m): 4:57am On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

Comot body
screenshot or rest

Local man.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Jeremani: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:
Lol
Why you Dey lie guy?
I won't lie with such thing bro, but u can choose to believe whatever u want

1 Like

Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Pweetiedude(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2022
This story sounds weird but all the same she might be the stepping stone towards achieving your dream if you use your number s*x well.
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Don’t give a Bleep if it’s true or not. But follow Nike’s heart. JUST DO IT
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by arthurwillia(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jeremani:

I won't lie with such thing bro, but u can choose to believe whatever u want

My man upload screenshot
Or let’s rest
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Just be genuine and not be tempted to play a fast one on her. Slow and steady wins a race. Don't let greediness take the best of you.
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by MufasaLion: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Yahoo guys are looking for clients like this one, and you found one and your still asking wether to comply or not sad

Bill her and cash out tongue

But if your dreaming of leaving the country, i am certain she may not help you.

Lol

So you supporting fraud?
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
It might be a blackmail attempt though
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Jeremani: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2022
LordVoldermort:
It might be a blackmail attempt though
It is boss, after everything is a he behind the camera

1 Like

Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Boogyman557: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by okorosblog: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Don't ever try it.. that person could be a G guy somewhere in ogbomoso using a doctored video to request a video call from you.

Once you oblige the blackmail starts. Even if she is real it could still be a small boy from Benin using his trusted mugu from abroad to obtain a sex video of you.

Wise up. Let her commit first before such a thing can happen

1 Like

Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2022
If this is a true story then OP, You're not a real nigga,

bill that woman sharp sharp as e dey hot. Clients wey boys dey find, e reach your turn, u dey dull around. sad
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by jey4all(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2022
It’s a doctored video and it’s too early for sex chat. Try to do more video calls during the day time to be sure. They will blackmail you with your sex video

2 Likes

Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Jeremani: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
jey4all:
It’s a doctored video and it’s too early for sex chat. Try to do more video calls during the day time to be sure. They will blackmail you with your sex video
You are correct guy some one is using the girl,
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Jeremani: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:
Don't ever try it.. that person could be a G guy somewhere in ogbomoso using a doctored video to request a video call from you.

Once you oblige the blackmail starts. Even if she is real it could still be a small boy from Benin using his trusted mugu from abroad to obtain a sex video of you.

Wise up. Let her commit first before such a thing can happen
That's exactly what happened bro
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ogbeni do am joor but no show your body part o just signs you suppose don grab like DAT.
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by Bouncing2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bill am money for Vaseline o jareh.

Get her on afternoon video calls too,,,
Some G guys with otumorkpor might be using her to get at you yunno
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by XDaBOSS(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
This matter be like story for me ears..
But if true true e sup as Op put am, bro just do what your heart tells you to do.
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by BENRAZY(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tails by moonlight grin

Brother man op, I am just asking, ur phone no d do screenshot?
Re: See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do by drezzyx(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Let her start first..
Then save.

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Seen My Menstruation / This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy / Can U Love Someone Outta Pity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.