Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) (63672 Views)

Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / 300l Female Student Crushed To Death By Truck After Falling Off Okada On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by OhBritannia(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2022
TheSTreetman:
Since 2005, and married 2017. I guess after marriage the real character started showing.

Na wetin C Ronaldo wan put himself very soon if he's not careful.

Tueh
Nah bro.
Divorce don't work that way, because even if Ronaldo get married and then divorce happens. His divorcee wife ain't getting 1% of his wealth even if it's Ronaldo that cheated.

It's simply because Ronaldo was already a multi millionaire and a mega star before he met her. The only thing she will get is just a one time merger payment of divorce settlement that best believe won't even be more than a million dollars or pounds which is a chicken chenge for Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is capable of taking care of all his kids by himself so child support for his kids is never an issue for him, it's not like the kids will change school.
The divorce wife ain't even getting a house or a car, she can only get a house or a car if Ronaldo buys anyone in her name.

Situations where women takes 50% of their husband's wealth during divorce is if the wife contributed to the wealth and every judge in Europe knows the story of Ronaldo so she isn't getting more than a million pounds.

And yes!!! Europe isn't America and they don't really gives a fork about feminist bulllshiits.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by adecz: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Na dis kain short wife
sabi make trouble for husband❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Sad thing for oyibo land be say,
if you get trouble with your wife,
na you must pack out of your own House.❌

Unlike for 9ja, if your wife mess up, even
small, you go tell her "PACK OUT" and
live MY house. grin☺️☺️☺️

Thank God for Africa, men packing
out of their house will not be our
portion IJMN ✌️✌️✌️✌️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Obviously they grew apart

The man's view about how life is went on a different path from that of the ex.

And like many people
Ability to manage differences is not as easy

So the easiest option is divorce but time and again the easy way out is always not the solution

3 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2022
In Lil Kesh's voice:
Living in a truck. Vip. Omo j'omo lo!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by smogup: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2022
blessedchild234:
I cant wait for SEE s3 sef hanifa $ kofun dem.

s3 has been cancelled.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Arijude(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Belial06:

I am very worried for him .. we will read the unfortunate news here some day
I'm also worried for him. He has got everything ; children and wealth. What is the essence of getting married to that girl again. I don't stand to gain anything oo but I hate seeing people who have gone far in life fail again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2022
I am also not surprised about this divorce!
When I read his interview after Aquaman!
He is a different genre of a guy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by jazon(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2022
CSTRR:

So you dislike short people.?

Welldone for disliking atleast 60% of the world's population.

I don't dislike short people. But I'd rather be tall than short
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2022
BigdaddyPR:
The headline might make it seem as though he became homeless after the split, he's just the type that enjoys the road, and with that kind of comfort on the road, you have no idea how blissful that is for him, he might even go a year just moving around. cheesy
That is the splitting apart that was mentioned but if you have read his interview about hoe he views life.
Dude is a whole lot deeper than that.
A woman might Cope but not for long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2022
OhBritannia:
Nah bro.
Divorce don't work that way, because even if Ronaldo get married and then divorce happens. His divorcee wife ain't getting 1% of his wealth even if it's Ronaldo that cheated.

It's simply because Ronaldo was already a multi millionaire and a mega star before he met her. The only thing she will get is just a one time merger payment of divorce settlement that best believe won't even be more than a million dollars or pounds which is a chicken chenge for Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is capable of taking care of all his kids by himself so child support for his kids is never an issue for him, it's not like the kids will change school.
The divorce wife ain't even getting a house or a car, she can only get a house or a car if Ronaldo buys anyone in her name.

Situations where women takes 50% of their husband's wealth during divorce is if the wife contributed to the wealth and every judge in Europe knows the story of Ronaldo so she isn't getting more than a million pounds.

And yes!!! Europe isn't America and they don't really gives a fork about feminist bulllshiits.

UK disagrees with you....

9 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Harmony92:
54 years old woman with a 33 years old daughter cry Love is a beautiful thing Sha.

She wasn't 54 when they hooked up tho... She looks quite ageless and beautiful in her 50s.

Such good genes!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by nnamdi640: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2022
The bible said it is better to live on the roof rather than living with a nagging wife. I wouldn't be surprise that his wife does this.

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Elder0001:

Hi marriage laws accept prenups agreement and has a different interpretation of marriage to USA
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Demonic and Devilish Wife
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by blessedchild234(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2022
smogup:

s3 has been cancelled.
you sure.

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by hammer567: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2022
I DEY WONDER IF HUSBAND ABUSE IS DIRECTLY LINKED TO THE RISE OF HOMOSEXUALS IN US AND UK?

ANY SMALL THING, WIFE GO PURSUE HUSBAND COLLECT ALL HIS LIFE WORK AND MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by OhBritannia(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Elder0001:

It's the truth.
In the UK, she might get divorce settlement of like maybe 5 to 10 million pounds but that's less than 1% of Ronaldo's wealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2022
nnamdi640:
The bible said it is better to live on the roof rather than living with a nagging wife. I wouldn't be surprise that his wife does this.
What does the bible say about a married man that wants to sleep all year round in a truck than with his family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2022
$4m Home And He Now Lives On The Streets? Tell Me Why Men Won't Commit Suicide?
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2022
hammer567:
I DEY WONDER IF HUSBAND ABUSE IS DIRECTLY LINKED TO THE RISE OF HOMOSEXUAL?

ANY SMALL THING, WIFE GO PURSUE HUSBAND COLLECT ALL HIS LIFE WORK AND MONEY.
Nope
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2022
castrokins:
$4m Home And He Now Lives On The Streets? Tell Me Why Men Won't Commit Suicide?
He leaves In a $1000000 home truck

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Jason Momoa has always been a gypsy... Matter of fact, that's even his Instagram name (Kingofgypsies or so).

I sense he loves the outdoors with a strong passion...

I like it when people stick to what works for them!!! Not living a stuck up and pretentious life whether married or single!

Not just in America, marriage is fading away across the globe!!! The commitment demands are not what free souls can cope with in the long run!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2022
OhBritannia:
It's the truth.
In the UK, she might get divorce settlement of like maybe 5 to 10 million pounds but that's less than 1% of Ronaldo's wealth.
If there is a prenup o
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by twosquare(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2022
What do you guys expect? These ones are not role models (maybe to some). A celebrity marrying a celebrity in an industry like Hollywood, what do you expect? Instead of these guys marrying someone who is reserved, they go for people of the same "character" in the same profession. They love the vibe mhenn...and they get the reward of the vibe of people whose soul can't stay in one place. The life of a celeb; the life that lacks contentment.

Marriage is good with the right person; the media should stop blowing bullshits in our faces of those we already know won't last, painting the institution bad and validating nonsense angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Belial06: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Arijude:
I'm also worried for him. He has got everything ; children and wealth. What is the essence of getting married to that girl again. I don't stand to gain anything oo but I hate seeing people who have gone far in life fail again.

Exactly it's quite unfortunate but it's bad advise he is listening to. The girl will be telling him t hings like if you don't marry me I will marry someone else o
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2022
Angelfrost:
Jason Momoa has always been a gypsy... Matter of fact, that's even his Instagram name (Kingofgypsies or so).

I sense he loves the outdoors with a strong passion...

I like it when people stick to what works for them!!! Not living a stuck up and pretentious life whether married or single!

Not just in America, marriage is fading away across the globe!!! The commitment demands are not what free souls can cope with in the long run!
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2022
twosquare:
What do you guys expect? These ones are not role models (maybe to some). A celebrity marrying a celebrity in an industry like Hollywood, what do you expect? Instead of these guys marrying someone who is reserved, they go for people of the same "character" in other profession. They love the vibe mhenn...and they get the reward of the vibe of people whose soul can't stay in one place. The life of a celeb; the life that lacks contentment.

Marriage is good with the right person; the media should stop blowing bullshits in our faces of those we already know won't last, painting the institution bad and validating nonsense angry angry angry
A reserved person marry celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2022
smogup:

s3 has been cancelled.

Not surprised one bit... American audiences get easily bored with these action and thriller stuff.

Give them drama, sex, and gay stuff, then watch series hit up to 5 plus season renewals.

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by hammer567: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Harmony92:
54 years old woman with a 33 years old daughter cry Love is a beautiful thing Sha.

WE MUST RESIST AMERICAN CULTURE FOR OUR NAIJA.

U KNOW NIGERIA LIKE TO COPY AND IMPORT ALL THE NONSENSE FROM ABROAD AND NEVER ANYTHING GOOD.

IT IS BECAUSE OF PEER PRESSURE THAT YOUNG MEN WILL BE MARRYING MENOPAUSE WOMEN, LEAVING YOUNG WOMEN OUT OF FEAR.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH CULTURE BEING BROUGHT BACK TO NIGERIA.

I WILL CAMPAIGN AND STAND AGAINST IT.

EVE WAS NOT OLDER THAN ADAM, IT WAS ADAM THAT WAS OLDER THAN EVE.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2022
jazon:
I like tall people.
But I'm just 6ft1 inch tall
i'm 6'4. Do you wish to be taller than 6'1?
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Ishilove:
Did the Nairaland males up there commenting trash about women miss these or are irredeemably dense?

Or this

My bet will be that they are dense. They did not read and understand before rushing to comment.
so they didn't realized they had different focus in lives for 12years of dating (2005 to 2017) only to realize after just 5years into marriage...grin I'm sure the keyword there "different focus" was just the slogan to console their fans and well wishers but deep down..."Nwoke tara Ozigbote afufu" for 5years grin

Marriages have a way to bring out the full identify of a woman...!!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fan Throws Bra On Stage As Davido Performs [PICS+VIDEO] / Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth / Lucky Fan Takes A Shot At Rihanna’s Butt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.