Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) (63663 Views)

Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / 300l Female Student Crushed To Death By Truck After Falling Off Okada On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2022
frog12:
tell us

You get data nau
grin
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by frog12: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2022
and now she's a grandma. eh paripa !

dominique:

The bolded is absolutely false. The ex wife is one of the Cosby kids back in the 80s and Jason had been crushing on her since watching her on the Cosby show many years ago. So he knows her age very well and didn't mind the age difference when they met, started dating and having kids.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Newboss:

Will can only be executed when you're dead. While you're alive, whatever that is in the will is useless.

You will just make yourself a moving target for your friend to kill
see brother, its like this, me i dont have friends too much, but the little i have, they are worth dying for. They are tested and trusted.

I have a mother and a father as u know.

Come to tink of it, what if i watch u well and i realize that u re not good for me as wife, so in my mind i take the decision to divorce u without u knowing.

I hand over my belongings like this

Father...30%
Mother40%
Friend 20%
And i do the necessary paper work
Den i hold the remaining 10% (remember i am in full control of my resources)

Two years after handling out my resources, i filed for divorce, the judge do their background check and see the 10% there.

I wil even be willing to give her 8% out if the 10

After three years again, i retrieve my tins back from my people

Bros see, every stringent law has its loophole
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2022
MajesticKris:
I wonder whether he k ow see the 33yr old Dauther to go marry him Grandma!

Americans sha!!

Can we say he was been carried by the woman till he could get on his feet?
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by willbayo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
frog12:
tell us who she be.

She’d been an actress way before Jason Momoa came into prominence, probably richer than him

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheSTreetman:
Since 2005, and married 2017. I guess after marriage the real character started showing.

Na wetin C Ronaldo wan put himself very soon if he's not careful.

Tueh
Lol vagina People will calm until marriage
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Craggybogg:
In everything you do fear women, Richest Men in the World both Black and White have no wives. Fear Women once again!
Are you sure
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
frog12:
and now she's a grandma. eh paripa !

Like they wine gets better with age!
grin

Jason was drunk in love with American fine wine!
grin
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by frog12: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
so i see she was on cosby show. i don't even know her.

baralatie:

Lisa Michelle Bonet was born on November 16, 1967, in San Francisco, California, to Arlene Joyce Litman, a schoolteacher of Jewish descent, and Allen Bonet, an opera singer of African American heritage from Texas. She has five half-sisters and two half-brothers by her father's marriage to Deborah Church.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Premiumwriter:
no we didn't miss the point.

We just know how to read between the lines and see far ahead.

the point is that he's not outside because he likes been outside.

He's outside because he can't go into the house he bought with his own money.

We all know she's getting the house, probably custody of the kids, child support and most likely, half of Jason's networth.

What will Jason benefit from the divorce? Nothing.

Nothing

And nothing.

She played well. Dated patiently for 8 years. Divorce in 4 years. Never to work again for the rest of her life
Haha what Ronaldo wants to put himself marriage Palava

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
frog12:
so i see she was on cosby show. i don't even know her.

I know we'll well
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by frog12: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
rich in these age? comon. all are money go don go to drugs ! grin

willbayo:

She’d been an actress way before Jason Momoa came into prominence, probably richer than him

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by frog12: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
rich in these age? comon. all are money go don go to drugs ! grin grin

willbayo:

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
jrobbins:
He is 42, his wife is 54

Bloody Simp
So do you mean a man with big muscles can be a simp, is that not a high testesteron
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by willbayo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
frog12:
rich in these age? comon. all are money go don go to drugs ! grin grin

She’s still acting and her daughter from her previous marriage is also a famous actress

2 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nawaoooo...so a woman can do this to him.. from Grace to grass
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by marlboro007(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Explorers:
The best from Jason.

Like if you've seen the series.
haniwa and kofun stepfather
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
This looks scary . Is there a media propaganda on divorce especially celebrity marriages ?
This is food for the red pillars...
They dated from 2005-2017 , no separation , she comfortably tolerated him , especially when she knows if there’s anything like that , she stands to get nothing .
Now they got married from 2017-2020 , and she finally figures she can’t enjoy life with him again . She’s 54, I guess Jason wealth will be split into 2 and half given to her which she will use as retirement benefit or pension ...lol .
The house and kids obviously will be in her custody since Jason is Ajala.
Soon marriage will be like sports contracts . Both parties can choose to renew or separate at the expiration . And it should be within a range of 2-4 years contract. For me when the time comes for me , if it will come , future wifey know that Prenup is #1 , DNA is #2 on my list before marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Newboss(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
OhBritannia:
Nah bro.
Divorce don't work that way, because even if Ronaldo get married and then divorce happens. His divorcee wife ain't getting 1% of his wealth even if it's Ronaldo that cheated.

It's simply because Ronaldo was already a multi millionaire and a mega star before he met her. The only thing she will get is just a one time merger payment of divorce settlement that best believe won't even be more than a million dollars or pounds which is a chicken chenge for Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is capable of taking care of all his kids by himself so child support for his kids is never an issue for him, it's not like the kids will change school.
The divorce wife ain't even getting a house or a car, she can only get a house or a car if Ronaldo buys anyone in her name.

Situations where women takes 50% of their husband's wealth during divorce is if the wife contributed to the wealth and every judge in Europe knows the story of Ronaldo so she isn't getting more than a million pounds.

And yes!!! Europe isn't America and they don't really gives a fork about feminist bulllshiits.

When it comes to child custody and child support, the judge has the final say. Almost all the time, women are awarded custody and child support.

Also, Western Europe and America share very similar culture when it comes to marriage and women.

Also, Ronaldo has been dating her for some years now. Meaning she qualifies to make a claim the very moment they get married. She does that, she will win. Because the claim is very valid.

This is a risk no man should take. It doesn't have anything to do with what is in her name.

3 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Une7(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good day everyone, pls this person has been missing since two days,, he was last seen on the 26th January 2022,pls anyone with useful info about him should pls contact 07030773671,, 08065225281,, thanks!

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dmacqh:
This looks scary . Is there a media propaganda on divorce especially celebrity marriages ?
This is food for the red pillars...
They dated from 2005-2017 , no separation , she comfortably tolerated him , especially when she knows if there’s anything like that , she stands to get nothing .
Now they got married from 2017-2020 , and she finally figures she can’t enjoy life with him again . She’s 54, I guess Jason wealth will be split into 2 and half given to her which she will use as retirement benefit or pension ...lol .
The house and kids obviously will be in her custody since Jason is Ajala.
Soon marriage will be like sports contracts . Both parties can choose to renew or separate at the expiration . And it should be within a range of 2-4 years contract. For me when the time comes for me , if it will come , future wifey know that Prenup is #1 , DNA is #2 on my list before marriage.
She is way far richer than jason

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
The ignorant are always the loudest on Nairaland.

Have you ever observed proceedings in the US Family Court?

We both know the answer is no!

The rich and powerful don't divorce in family court.

The judges in their cases are meticulous because of the calibre of people before them.

Family Court is rowdy like Mushin. Nobody has the time to go and be searching the whole world for your assets. It's what the wife claims the man has that they work with unless the man can prove that the wife is lying.

The most unjust court in the world is the US Family Court. It is against the men and that you don't know this tells a lot.

Angelfrost:

Well, they don't just deliberately or maliciously put men in dire straits... There are investigations, proper fact finding, and assessment of finances before judges make their judgement.

The woman is usually deemed the one at the receiving end, especially if kids are involved. Women also have lesser chances of getting on financially compared to men (this is a globally accepted fact)!

There are known cases where the woman loses out in divorces if facts show she was unfaithful, violent, abusive, financially better than the man, etc....

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Drenimarcus(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
TuFab:

You're not referring to Nigeria, are you?

Meant the US.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Drenimarcus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
BJanta:

Obsolete or sacred? Don't you know the meaning of sacred? Sacred means consecrated or holy.

Pardon me. Too tired yesterday to think. You are right obsolete is the word.

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Drenimarcus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
harmargedon:
we were never designed to get married, marriage was created by man to avoid social calamities. We were designed to reproduce, whichever way we do it is left for us to decide.

Very aptly said!

2 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by NOwazobia: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
NOwazobia:
Jason must have lied about his also, because I don't believe he birthed her when was 9yrs old, or the child age was a complete lie
Why would Jason lie?
Abi she no get yansh
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
jazon:

6f1 inch is very tall, 6ft 4 inches is too tall.
grin
i guess you're saying the same thing.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by NOwazobia: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by NOwazobia: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
baralatie:

Why would Jason lie?
Abi she no get yansh
The daughter is not even his.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by TuFab(f): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Meant the US.
Owkay.
I wan fear b4, cos naija people breed more than rabbits grin
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by alphaNomega: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
dominique:

The bolded is absolutely false. The ex wife is one of the Cosby kids back in the 80s and Jason had been crushing on her since watching her on the Cosby show many years ago. So he knows her age very well and didn't mind the age difference when they met, started dating and having kids.

That leaves us with one of my other suspicions.

cc: sucess001

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miz Gold At Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Yesterday, Stole The Show (Pics) / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.