Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) (63668 Views)

Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / 300l Female Student Crushed To Death By Truck After Falling Off Okada On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
kingreign:
Hmmm. American divorces never favours men.

That is why most men look for baby mamas instead. The law is making a mess of marriages by aiding greedy women to destroy some men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
NOwazobia:
The daughter is not even his.

Jason Momoa, 42, and Lisa Bonet, aged 54, have two kids – a son and a daughter. Their oldest is daughter Lola Lolani Momoa, 14, and youngest is son Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa, 13.

2 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by NOwazobia: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
baralatie:

Jason Momoa, 42, and Lisa Bonet, aged 54, have two kids – a son and a daughter. Their oldest is daughter Lola Lolani Momoa, 14, and youngest is son Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa, 13.
ya, I saw that after a review. I didn't read the whole thing initially. The 33yrs old was his step daughter.

It makes sense now.

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
DenreleDave:
IF POSSIBLE, AVOID WOMEN, NEVER LOOSE GUARD...

IF YOU WANT LIVE LONG, AVOID WOMEN MANIPULATION, DON'T LET LOVE RUIN YOUR YEARS OF LABOUR...

Advise for men: Before you marry any woman, make sure u do a pre-nuptial agreement incase of separation..... Take control of your home, don't let any foolish woman who was jumping from one bed to another before you met her take away your lifetime after settling to marry her...
The people your message is for are not on this forum. The people who are liking it and acting as if the meesgae 8s for them cannot even afford a lawyer talk more of prenupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Soon with the way things are going here, the word “marriage” will turn a no go area. No wonder the birth rates are extremely down.
Sad but true.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by BJanta: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Pardon me. Too tired yesterday to think. You are right obsolete is the word.

Alright, may the LORD bless you.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by isaacola57: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
stupend men and not wise men

As a man, transfer ur wealth to ur trusted person den initiate the divorce

After three years, get ur tins back and compensate ur niga handsomely

For those alayes quoting me...

Will the fvcking wealth to ur trusted associate three years prior to the tym of filing for divorce, nobody wil be questioning u on why u chose to will ur wealth three years ago, nobody made the damn wealth for u
tell me more about this bro.. I need more insight into this
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by isaacola57: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dmacqh:
This looks scary . Is there a media propaganda on divorce especially celebrity marriages ?
This is food for the red pillars...
They dated from 2005-2017 , no separation , she comfortably tolerated him , especially when she knows if there’s anything like that , she stands to get nothing .
Now they got married from 2017-2020 , and she finally figures she can’t enjoy life with him again . She’s 54, I guess Jason wealth will be split into 2 and half given to her which she will use as retirement benefit or pension ...lol .
The house and kids obviously will be in her custody since Jason is Ajala.
Soon marriage will be like sports contracts . Both parties can choose to renew or separate at the expiration . And it should be within a range of 2-4 years contract. For me when the time comes for me , if it will come , future wifey know that Prenup is #1 , DNA is #2 on my list before marriage.
the house belongs to two of them its shared equally..

3 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
isaacola57:
tell me more about this bro.. I need more insight into this

See eehn, be in control of ur wealth, and b the sole signatory to ur wealth.

If ur partner do radarada and she com dey do laulau join and u realize that u cant endure the marriage again den start changing the name of ur businesses to ur father, mother and siblings names, share the wealth among dem, leave like 10% to ursef, after two years file for divorce.

The court will only share the 10% in ur name for u guys.

One year later, meet with ur parent, do the paper work and retrieve ur belongings back

Ur family can even change the business name before dey hand over it to u back, it wil just look like u re inheriting their inheritance grin
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Boniwhite: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Simran94:

Is Messi not married? Is Mark Zuckerberg not married? Is Bill gates not married?
LOL
go and update. Bill gates is no longer married as we speak!
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ishilove:
Did the Nairaland males up there commenting trash about women miss these or are they irredeemably dense?

Or this

My bet will be that they are dense. They did not read and understand before rushing to comment.

It's the way none of these men can read, and just came to their own conclusions for me

I was reading comments and wondering "Are these people daft?"

Anyone who knows Jason Momoa would understand why he is living in a truck (that costs more than most of these men's entire life's worth by the way), he is very much an outdoors person, and this is the life he most enjoys

Clearly, marriages are not working, because these men making foolish comments are the kinds of people women have to deal with, and women are only just realising that they are nowhere near worth the stress.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Might be football age...

U think it is easy to appear on TV to be seen by the entire world?
As in famous, known world wide.
The number of years put in to achieve stardom?

You're not very smart, are you?

Go and read up on child stars, you think it is everybody that started from the trenches like Nigeria will have you start?

Please, don't imagine the realities of a working system are the same as what obtains in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by happney65: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newboss:

Actually, we do. It depends on your wife and her lawyer. Most women in Nigeria don't demand for your property. I've seen cases where a man lost his property in a divorce, right here in Nigeria.

In the West, demanding for property is a cultural thing, unlike in Africa

We don't. The rules and regulations about getting married in court are stated when you are getting married and the papers here do not recourse to sharing anybody's property

Maybe the one you are saying had to do with property owned by the woman herself. Of course she will get her property back. Or properties jointly brought together in both names while being married will be shared.

But sharing a Man's property brought in his name in the sake of divorce is a NO NO here

3 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
safarigirl:

You're not very smart, are you?

Go and read up on child stars, you think it is everybody that started from the trenches like Nigeria will have you start?

Please, don't imagine the realities of a working system are the same as what obtains in Nigeria.

Thank you,
Very soon, I will reduce my time on this website & finally disappear

It is just that @ the moment NL seems not to have a worthy competitor.

Okay okay okay agree to disagree
Thatsall

2 Likes

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by gowaga68: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Any idea if season 3 is out ?

The series makes sense smiley

Explorers:
The best from Jason.

Like if you've seen the series.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Newboss(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
happney65:

We don't. The rules and regulations about getting married in court are stated when you are getting married and the papers here do not recourse to sharing anybody's property

Maybe the one you are saying had to do with property owned by the woman herself. Of course she will get her property back. Or properties jointly brought together in both names while being married will be shared.

But sharing a Man's property brought in his name in the sake of divorce is a NO NO here

We do. Alimony. It's has nothing to do with property being in the woman's name.

Alimony can be in cash or property as determined by the judge. The judge decides everything in a divorce case.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by soundOsonic: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ishilove:
Did the Nairaland males up there commenting trash about women miss this or are they irredeemably dense?

Or this

My bet will be that they are dense. They did not read and understand before rushing to comment.

Lol you are funny. You should know that all this story is for the media. The actual reason is hidden from the public. You should know all this by now na.
Even in this news they gave no reason why they divorced, if you read attentively. They only mentioned Jason hobbies. It was done intentionally to make you derive at that conclusion.
This is mainstream media for crying out loud.

Incase you quote me, I am not a redpiller or whatsoever thing you call them, I am just throwing light to the situation
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
alphaNomega:

She had her daughter when she was 21

What I don't understand is how Jason married a woman that was already 12 years old when he was born?

I'm suspecting she lied to him about her age, seeing how small she looks...

... or Jason Mamoa is a simp

No she didn't. Jason saw her first in a movie and said "That lady will be mine" he was very young then and his mum laughed and called bluff untill he made it happen.. Some people are naturally attracted to older women and it doesn't make them a simp. It's just their preference..
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bill Gate and his wife are divorced....
Get that.

Simran94:

Asides from Elon Musk, which other white richest man isn’t married or isn’t divorced?
Jeff Bezos is divorce of recent
Mark Zuckerberg is married
Bill Gates is married
Warren Buffet is married, in fact he got married twice.
Jack Ma is married.
And so on

Even Dangote got married twice and divorced both

Stop saying nonsense just to sound sensible
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
OhBritannia:
Ronaldo is not Ebue. Lol
Keep dreaming and placing your super football god on a pedestal.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by slickbak(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin very dread
Harmony92:
54 years old woman with a 33 years old daughter cry Love is a beautiful thing Sha.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
LINTUNE:
Cocolacec have u seen one of the points i stated in my post,but yet myopic minds like u only see things in one perspective, you cant think broadly...women now are so powerful especially in the west,I tried emphasizing on the redpill being more acceptable to men for our own good, but fucking simp like u are the ones destroying and discouraging the movement...I pray u encounter the worse side of some women so indeed you will know what I meant by society making women superior.
I can never experience such nonsense from my woman.I never dated nor married a narcissistic woman in my whole life.Before you choose a woman to date or marry check her background,her upbringing and her state of mind.

Don't be carried away by looks,Man U and Arsenal,these will only give you narcissistic women.

Stop enticing women with your money it will only attract leeches.

I dated for 8 years before marriage no sx was involved.
Been Married for 15 years now and I am still in love like never before.We pray to grow old and see our grandchildren together.still feels like newly wed.
There are good men and women out there as well as bad people.
Learn about narcissism to know the type of women to avoid.MGTOW/Feminism is not the solution to mankind.Both genders are important in the world.
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Me: oga your autograph grin

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by ACE1010: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Harmony92:
54 years old woman with a 33 years old daughter cry Love is a beautiful thing Sha.
They have been knacking her'kpekus' years ago even before she was a teenager cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by happney65: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newboss:

We do. Alimony. It's has nothing to do with property being in the woman's name.

Alimony can be in cash or property as determined by the judge. The judge decides everything in a divorce case.

Alimony is payment made to the woman either monthly or yearly for mostly the upkeep of kids parties share together which is normal.

If you are married and you divorce you have every right to foot the bills of children gotten in the marriage. And that is even if the woman earns below the Man or makes little or no money like a full house wife.

Properties are not shared here because of divorce at all. I can only take over the property if I give it to you but it is still in my name. Any other time is a NO NO
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Lambarry1: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
He knows what he is doing . 99% of men find happiness on the road in the USA after a divorce or separation. It is awesome living on the roads in USA

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Explorers:
The best from Jason.

Like if you've seen the series.

I always skip this series. E make sense?
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ishilove:

They are channeling their frustrations and failures on the internet. It is boldly and clearly written in the article that Jason loves the outdoors and the RV is almost a million dollars! The split is even an amicable one from what sources say, so what exactly are these boys on Nairaland yapping about?
waa psalmz splot from jeff2010 amicable?
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Judgesledge(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
jazon:

6ft 1 inch is very tall by all standards. I'm not short
perfectly know that 6ft is quite tall, a little over that myself, statement was just meant to be ironical
Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Newboss(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
happney65:

Alimony is payment made to the woman either monthly or yearly for mostly the upkeep of kids parties share together which is normal.

If you are married and you divorce you have every right to foot the bills of children gotten in the marriage. And that is even if the woman earns below the Man or makes little or no money like a full house wife.

Properties are not shared here because of divorce at all. I can only take over the property if I give it to you but it is still in my name. Any other time is a NO NO

Judges award property to women here in Nigeria. The property are in in the men's name. It's a very standard thing during divorce except the lawyer representing the woman didn't include that in the case.

If the woman didn't ask for anything, the judge won't do much. Even when it comes to child support.

The judge doesn't know anything about the couple except what is presented before him. He doesn't know if the couple own 2 houses or 10 houses in Lagos. He can't award rights and property out of the blue. He's not a magician. The judge may not even know the man or woman's financial standings. He has to work with the facts presented in the demands of the lawyer.

These are things lawyers use to build cases. The woman's lawyer has to build a case. Most Nigerian divorces don't do that. It's only child custody and child support you hear of in Nigerian divorces. Even in American divorces, if the woman didn't demand for the man's property, the judge won't award them to her. Judges work with the lawyer's demands.

Men have lost property in divorce right here in Nigeria. I know of some. Do some digging.

1 Like

Re: Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) by Drenimarcus(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
BJanta:

Alright, may the LORD bless you.

Amen! You too brother man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) / Fan Throws Bra On Stage As Davido Performs [PICS+VIDEO] / Lucky Fan Takes A Shot At Rihanna’s Butt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.