Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead (597 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by Supers(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2022
From supers.ng

Stop being nice to women, be kind instead. Women don’t like nice guys. It is in their nature, genetic and a global thing.

Be in charge. Women love it when their man is in charge just the way their father is/was. They like to be protected, reasons why good girls love bad boys.

Women love it when their man opposes some of their decisions. Don’t always agree to anything she say. For instance, your girlfriend with less than 500K in her bank account wanted to purchase a human hair of 250K and you disagreed, suggested something profitable instead. A good woman will forever be grateful and appreciate you for that. Only an N.F.A. (NO FUTURE AMBITION) kinda girl will hate you for this.

I’m not asking you to be wicked and authoritative. Like she want to go to School, NO! She want to setup a business or get a job to support the family, NO! Always against her personal growth and dreams…that’s witchcraft bro.

All I’m saying is, stop being nice to women, be kind instead. When you say ‘It’s Okay’ she should be calm immediately.

Be in charge even in bed. If she ride you small, tell he to step down, then place her on a tight corner of the bed, KNACK her well..afterwards, she’ll go to the kitchen and get you something to eat and sleep.

Unfortunately, you might not get or enjoy all these if you are a poor man. Naso life be. Sorry o.�

Good morning comrades.

Do You Find This Helpful?

Source;
https://supers.ng/a-must-read-dont-be-nice-to-women-do-this-instead/

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Who nice guy epp? grin

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by Truvelisback(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2022
They can't handle niceness. They see ur niceness a weakness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by eddynaira125: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Redpiller association is too early to start the day like this

Comrade no allow other comrade kill this gender because of their Eve character

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Well there are few senses in this write up tho..I give you a little above average and I reserve my main comment.. cheesy grin
Enjoy..

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by machote: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Be fair. But never nice.

Most people don't know that the origin of the word Nice comes from the Latin word nescius which means IGNORANT, which is also the origin of a lesser-known English word, nescience (“ignorance”).

Basically If you're a nice person, NA MUMU YOU BE.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by SWATMan: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Supers:
From supers.ng

Stop being nice to women, be kind instead. Women don’t like nice guys. It is in their nature, genetic and a global thing.

Be in charge. Women love it when their man is in charge just the way their father is/was. They like to be protected, reasons why good girls love bad boys.

Women love it when their man opposes some of their decisions. Don’t always agree to anything she say. For instance, your girlfriend with less than 500K in her bank account wanted to purchase a human hair of 250K and you disagreed, suggested something profitable instead. A good woman will forever be grateful and appreciate you for that. Only an N.F.A. (NO FUTURE AMBITION) kinda girl will hate you for this.

I’m not asking you to be wicked and authoritative. Like she want to go to School, NO! She want to setup a business or get a job to support the family, NO! Always against her personal growth and dreams…that’s witchcraft bro.

All I’m saying is, stop being nice to women, be kind instead. When you say ‘It’s Okay’ she should be calm immediately.

Be in charge even in bed. If she ride you small, tell he to step down, then place her on a tight corner of the bed, KNACK her well..afterwards, she’ll go to the kitchen and get you something to eat and sleep.

Unfortunately, you might not get or enjoy all these if you are a poor man. Naso life be. Sorry o.�

Good morning comrades.

Do You Find This Helpful?

Source;
https://supers.ng/a-must-read-dont-be-nice-to-women-do-this-instead/

A must read indeed. Everybody is now a teacher. How about those who's father are the reverse of the above postulation? Abeg make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by machote: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2022
The word nice should be alien to most men. Not going to be easy though.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by donbachi(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Who be ur comrade?

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by Boogyman557: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by Nathyezz(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2022
What if we jam ALPHA MALE nko? Who go bow since you said we ought to be KIND instead, so who plays the FOOL in these SCENERIO.

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!! Don’t Be Nice To Women – Do This Instead by Jeon(f): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2022
MADNESS..

I KNOW WHY YOU ARE SAYING THIS BECAUSE YOU NIGERIAN MEN ARE TOXIC AND THE GIRLS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT....
THAT IS WHY THEY FLOW WITH YOU PEOPLE.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies, What Will You Do If You Found Yourself In This Situation. / The real quote is, "What the devil can do, a woman can do better." / Hardship In Zimbabwe Forces People To Sell Their Toes For Good Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.