Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married (31734 Views)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / 'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by mikemodel24: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Though I did not watch the video but I can say one thing, checking country with high divorce rate they don't do side chick unlike Nigeria. Imagine try to live with your wife fault before you know she already did 5 more you might just go for divorce

Or your offend your wife and you still want sex when she has not forgiven you doing

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Bimpe29: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Infidelity, one of the common woe and tribulations bedeviling this generation.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2022
alphaNomega:
your so-called side chick does not have the added responsibility of getting pregnant and raising children.

Marry her, have kids with her, come here and update us
Because my wife has kids for me I give her so much money and I go the extra miles to make her and the kids comfortable. Yet she isn't satisfied. And I know even if I give her my head she won't be satisfied. So I've decided to let her be.

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Nonsense man, marry that side chick and see if she will still be better than your wife who probably have kids to tender to. Ediots and lowlifes masquerading as horsebands
Mr man, you don't have to come to my mention to insult me. Why is it paining you sooooooooo much that you want to kee ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Ginomel(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
the rate at which sense is moving out of our celebrities head is alarming........

Is she really a celebrity? What is she celebrating? Stupidity? Smh
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Raalsalghul: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2022
She's very correct
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Temptee101(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Very very true.

If it was a rule, that once you get married as a man, you can only shag your wife and nobody else.

No man would get married.

#fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Forgodsgrace: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Nonsense man, marry that side chick and see if she will still be better than your wife who probably have kids to tender to. Ediots and lowlifes masquerading as horsebands

Until you have a first hand experience,you won’t understand and it’s either still single or an infant .Try seek advise from real men that have gone through the storm and you will understand better .Marriage no be by mathematics or grammar

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by candygist: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
the rate at which sense is moving out of our celebrities head is alarming........

How is this one a celebrity ?
What talent does she have ?
When will call people like Wizkid celebs you will also call this one celeb. Nawa o
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Kwinesther: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Emk5556:
This is a lie from the pit of hell. Whoever wrote this article is reasoning canally and to be canally minded is death. Am married. I don't have a side chike. And am 10 years and counting. I have issues with my wife and kids but we settle. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. You clearly don't have the fear of God.
God bless you for this. The bible has said it all; by their fruits, ye shall know them and what the desires of the flesh will do to humans ehhhn...

Let the adulterers and the fornicators be wallowing in their ignorance and gradual but silent death... God's judgment awaits all. I pray God the institutor of marriage will continue to uphold your home.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by davit: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2022
She's saying the truth!
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by theinfluencer: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
Twisted logic

Does this include the side cocks shocked
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Mayeldah(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
As stupid as it sound it's somewhat right. Most women become toxic to their men in marriage.
For men to manage their wife's nagging and troublesome attitude, a side chick may come in handy.

Women should learn that all what a man needs in a marriage is peace of mind. Give it to him and he won't look outside.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by DKM123: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2022
The big dicks some married women are getting outside is what is actually sustaining the marriages. Since we are all mad na and we like to justify nonsense. Abi was it not this same nairaland that a survey shows that Nigerian married women are the most unfaithful in the world? Ehen na. You men should keep deceiving yourselves thinking that you can justify cheating while your wives are playing the game silently and under G.

That's why they are giving you men other men's children cos marital unfaithfulness saves marriages according to you all coconut heads.

Side chic and side covks saving marriages since 19kiridim no date!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by donb06: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Weathered:
she's a characteristic of the average Igbo woman, whorish, rebellious, lacking in feminine wiles, brash and gravely short in all forms of refinement.

A vast majority of them are she-males.
No man wants to marry another male with a pussy in the house.

Ehya.... May God heal your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Carlylepneuma: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2022
So what does side chick benefits at a long run? To what end? Is it fair or OK if she remains side chick for life?
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Weathered: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2022
donb06:

Ehya.... May God heal your soul.
from your self-denial....Amen!
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Amalekki: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Reading through this thread is another confirmation of Nigeria as a nation with high population of natural hypocrites.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Advancedman(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Galloman:
Says by a hoe. Very disgusting elements whose only value is the triangle between her legs.

To all her likes on nairaland, one day your triangles will run dry grin

Are you sure it's still triangle or it is now oval.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by emmeyen: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Na wetin make person iron im husband be this. Nonsense and spare tire undecided

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by dammyagboola(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
The lady is saying a reality. People are just bashing her but that is what really happened to most men in their relationship. Although it is wrong for a married men or women to still engaged in such.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Newboss(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:

What she said is very very true.

I've been saying the same thing for years. It's the only way to keep marriage.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by tamdun: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

She is saying the truth,in marriage sometimes everything becomes boring,fraustrating and it affects alot,so to protect your loved ones you have to cheat to protect the one you love.
I am talking from experience .
Those kids will never understand, when u quarrel with ur partner, you will lose focus, be distracted until u settle with her, so in most cases na side chick no dey make men lose focus
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by VULCAN(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Your words are deep!
Tzar:
This is so true. Left to these wives, their husbands should hurry up an die!
Most men find sanity in the arms of their side chics, since oyinbo has forced monogamy on us.
Our smart ancestors found solace in the politics of snr and jnr wife. If snr wife is messing up, jnr wife quickly & willingly jumps in to keep the man going. Same goes for when the jnr wife is messing up.
Infact, the more wives for them in the old times, the better. The modern woman has been conditioned to destroy the man regardless of whether he is monogamous or polygamous. As long as the man is not enslaved to her only, he is only useful dead or incapacitated. Men may need to rework their long term evolutionary survival strategy.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
mariovito:
How's supporting hoes
Hahahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Hassanmaye(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
freshkpomo:
So true jare... You see these men with beautiful wives who always smile outside, my geefor I side house them be tigress lol...
The thing when dey pain me na how most of them act like dove just to enter House. Once them reach your house they will become demons. I have learnt something, it looks like it is better to marry a woman that asked you out, than to marry the one you spent heaven and Earth to get oo.... Most if them just think about the marriage gown alone, that's all.

I watched Bad boys by will Smith and Martin Lawrence and the guy was complaining as a married man that he is sex starved, meanwhile his single Friend is living the life.. marriage na bondage for men walai. It favours women More!!! Once women marry, same girl when want kill you with sex go come dey give you time table, some now spread like octopus and Chase the man's family away, same people will not hesitate to take your money and solve the problem of their family. Some become abusive, because them don know say na for better for worse. cry
Alot of men will run away from marriage this I have seen

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Hassanmaye(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Funnily, men who would not want their wives to have fvck boys would see some sense in her rants.

Left to me, I would say 'thunder strike' all side chicks - I'm sure none of them, Blessing inclusive, can offer a friendly handshake to her husband's side chick.
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Hassanmaye(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

She is saying the truth,in marriage sometimes everything becomes boring,fraustrating and it affects alot,so to protect your loved ones you have to cheat to protect the one you love.
I am talking from experience .
So you are cheating

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by ITbomb(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Date only side chick wey dey respect your wife o
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by ufotunang: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Side chick that are destroying many marriages
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by PlanktonX: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
eddynaira125:
Guilty conscience, madam try and repent from your evil ways

I know many comrade on this platform will support her, but there is a parable for you all

When the gods want to kill a comrade he will first make the comrade go mad

grin grin And the comrade will see lion� as cat and crocodile as tilapia fish�. Comrade don follow mumu advice go enter pit
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by josephevergreen(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sex ceo, when re you telling us the side effect of side -chick to a man,and the side effect of dating married men as a singl hole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Durella Survives Ghastly Accident In Ibadan / Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Sandra Okagbue Trailed By 2nd Pregnancy Rumour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.