Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage (48818 Views)

Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Lindajames1010: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dalil8:
500k or 0.031 btc for whoever spots me in the video...

Offer expires in 2hrs

Boss! anything is acceptable

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Confirmedzombie: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
This obi cubana is irritating me nowadays.

Always bragging for everything.

I cant comment on thread like this.

Yebooo people like show off so much.

Tufiakwa
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by steveodo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
He is contempted with his one pack
andysmith123:
I think cubana chief priest need those six packs more than davido..........just saying!
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Furcko: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
The kind olosh this guys ho fvck for Owerri ehn

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by RPG2020(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, I almost got killed by armed robbers early this morning when they invaded my house.

And them left you with your phone

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Furcko: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Tufiakwa
you be confirmed zombie, dont you the difference btw obi Cubana amd chiefpriest

2 Likes

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by ndo1: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
I thought afonja propogandists say everybody has fled from imo state?
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Oceanblaze(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
This boy's life has been in disarray ever since Chioma left him.Just wandering about
You must be mad or something

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Okhuadams(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thandiubani:
Moment Davido Stormed Cubana Chiefpriest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage

Superstar musician, Davido was the cynosure of all eyes after he stormed the new mega club being built by celebrity barman, Cubana Chiefpriest.

Recall that Chiefpriest is putting finishing touches to the club.

In the new video, Davido who went to chill at the club could be seen having a good time as Chiefpriest showed him around.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK_EjJWTNyM
Enjoy ur birthday money
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Oceanblaze(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Confirmedzombie:

Tufiakwa
Where are you from?
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by madjune(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if this guy ever sleeps?

He's always storming somewhere every minute.
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chief priest Brotherhood friendship with Davido is strong
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by basty: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
This boy's life has been in disarray ever since Chioma left him.Just wandering about

Is Chioma okay since Davido left her? Keep deceiving your generation. Poor man.

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by TheABOMINATION: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Both are not related

Obinna is from Anambra state while Pascal is from imo

Except obinna's mom is from imo state or is related to Pascal's dad

My mom is from imo,my dad is from Anambra

So my mom's brothers' children can roll with me since they are my family

Or we can meet people and become friends den wen I see you have some business potentials,I bring u into the game....

Then is Cubana something like a family name, does it mean anything in Igbo?
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by nedekid: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
From the pictures

Nothing classy about the club

And for Davido ..he should stop gallivanting like a baby.
Sit your ass down and come up with a song that can compete for Grammy
Is that an advice from you to davido?
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by waploger(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Men dem!!! Una face show and una shoe shine...
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by nedekid: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Furcko:
you be confirmed zombie, dont you the difference btw obi Cubana amd chiefpriest
Many psychos on nairaland grin
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Elidrisy20: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Assurance
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by showafrica(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dalil8:

Offer expires in 2hrs

You are this man right here... OBO himself. Send my money

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

Then is Cubana something like a family name, does it mean anything in Igbo?

I don't know about that but it's a business name....

Just like having a business name,and have a barman turn promoter,den adopting your business name as his and business and relationship continues etc...

I can be a god in my business den my manager is my chief priest or someone who reports directly to me... it's what I'm seeing it as nothing more and I don't really know obi cubana except pascal since my mom's village and his ain't far and share same local government....
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Jangbajantis: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
ObaKlaz:
And yet, your life keeps taking a turn for worse.
From Zzor to Roscol and now this one.

You're suffering identity crisis.
Comrade, why are you so evil? Remember heffaya o.

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by mcdokwe(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
How is Cubana chief priest related to Obi Cubana? Are they from the same family?

Do you have an answer to my question?

Cubana Chief priest was Obi's Manager and Frontline man of his Business, methinks
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by seyz91(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Disarray my foot

Which kind weed you dey smoke? undecided
Iyaebe:
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by gambia(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dalil8:

Offer expires in 2hrs

I caught ya. grin

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by LINTUNE(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol. There's no Nairalander without more than 2 monikers. Mods are wasting their time banning anyone here grin grin
oga have got only one monicker, speak for yourself.
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by ademi87(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
From the pictures

Nothing classy about the club

And for Davido ..he should stop gallivanting like a baby.
Sit your ass down and come up with a song that can compete for Grammy
hin tell u say e dey compete for Grammy Write ur song make u sing am if you want the Grammy so bad
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Coolboss(f): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dalil8:

Offer expires in 2hrs

Got you

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by id911(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dalil8:

Offer expires in 2hrs

See u grin grin grin
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by MrBanner(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, I almost got killed by armed robbers early this morning when they invaded my house.

You sure it's not your neighbour and his wife that sent them? Smiles... grin
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Thebigheart: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
God1000:

Thank God for His hand of preservation over your life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by kimjongJezebel: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Davido Storms Cubana Chief Priest’s New Club In Owerri With His Entourage by Buje1987(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:

I don’t think you think with your brain or leg. A musician for that matter. Does he even think Chioma even exist again. A musician doesn’t stay in one place he goes about making his money every day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.