Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) (1724 Views)

Nairaland Men Avoid This Thread And Let Women Talk, Why Do Women Cheat / Don't Let Women Deceive You This Lie / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter!!

SCARCITY PROMOTES VALUE!!
This is the basic law of economics, if you want to be valued, then do not follow the crowd and do the exact same thing every other person is doing!

SIMPITUDE is very vast! Basically every man by default wants to simp to get a girl, nobody has ever stopped to think it through and see if thats what would actually get a girl hooked to you!
Getting any girl at the tips of your fingers is very easy, all you have to do is put up a strong man figure, not come out as a sissy willing to do anything to get laid. undecided

Study every relationship out there and figure out what every girlfriend is expecting from the regular boyfriend and DON'T DO THEM!!
Most relationships/marriages ends the exact same way, she dumps him when she sees nothing left to leech off him. But the question is, How Do You Take A Woman's Mind Off What You Have To Offer And Focus It On YOU?

Easy! Help her know that your shiit is to be FOUGHT FOR!

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Nairaland boys haven't gotten to that level.. grin
Or is it not the same boys who send women vulgar messages and all.. grin

Make I dey laugh abeg.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Help her understand that whatever she sees around you is to be fought for not given to her freely.

What does the regular simp do? He gives all his attention to her, he never hesitates to spend when she demands, he calls once every 5 minutes, he apologising even when not at fault, he is the absolute NICE GUY!! As time goes on, the girl begins to get entitled to his life if she hasn't already since the day they first met. The guy completely becomes a trashcan and a finance dispencer all at the same time, it becomes completely obvious that the relationship only lasts as long as he continues to deliver because he becomes useless when can't anymore and of course he gets dumped!

DO NOT BE THAT NICE GUY!!
You are a king, and as such you deserve the best treatment! Keep your finances, your private life, accomplishments, your assets and the rest under lock and key from any woman, she does not deserve to venture into those part of you especially when you haven't gotten to know her well enough!

Still Typing..

3 Likes

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Do not worry about S€X, it will come to you, you don't even have to stress it.
Let women fight for you, let them go through thick and thin to be a part of your life!

You are a KING! Act like one! Never give her all those things the regular man is expected to, keep her at the bottow of your priority list, let her fight her way to the top!
Show no signs of her having any meaning to you, keep your finances and your private life away from her, let her pass through thorns to be the person you would share your personal informations with as well as think of spending on.

NEVER BE AVAILABLE for her brother, keep her on the pursuit for you and do not make it easy for her to catch up!

Look, try this, don't use the sentence "I Love You" on her for about 6 months straight, then one morning just call her and say those words then you hang up, sit back and watch her reactions.
SCARCITY PROMOTES VALUE!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature For A Smartphone Giveaway!

4 Likes

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2022
If You Treat Her Like A Celebrity, She Will Treat You Like A Fan!! Its Simple Logic!

6 Likes

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by Modecaih: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2022
True talk... their is dignity in scarcity,,,TRP is golden

4 Likes

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Modecaih:
True talk... their is dignity in scarcity,,,TRP is golden
Thats Right!
Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Treat Her Like A Stranger Until She Proves She Is Worth Being Welcomed In!

2 Likes

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Everything She Owns Over You Are The Things That You Gave Her.

1 Like

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by Candidlady: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lmao

Iwonder if the scarcity applies to 'em d!cks cheesy

Please don't give us access to it

Mumu people everywhere...

Sis how your side jae

1 Like

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
If You Treat [b]me Like A Celebrity, i Will Treat You Like A Fan!!
Its Simple Logic![/b]
Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

hey man..
Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Lmao

Iwonder if the scarcity applies to 'em d!cks cheesy

Please don't give us access to it

Mumu people everywhere...

Sis how your side jae
Candid baby you are causing violence here oo..can't you see this thread is so dry? grin grin

Everybody don tire to talk even the so called wannabe redpillers are tired..
Wannabe redpillers be like what am I even living for..they think it's easy to keep talking about women without getting tired.. grin grin

I really hope they come in here to vent and support what they don't understand..

How are you even spending your day sef? grin
Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Popjoan:
hey man..
Hope you are doing great? cheesy
Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hope you are doing great? cheesy
yes sir,you?
Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Popjoan:
yes sir,you?
Thanks..
wink

1 Like

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Everything I,the great Gidplredpiller Owns Over You Are The Things That You Gave ME.
Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by Candidlady: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Candid baby you are causing violence here oo..can't you see this thread is so dry? grin grin

Everybody don tire to talk even the so called wannabe redpillers are tired..
Wannabe redpillers be like what am I even living for..they think it's easy to keep talking about women without getting tired.. grin grin

I really hope they come in here to vent and support what they don't understand..

How are you even spending your day sef? grin

Too much of everything is bad... How can you spend all day trying to find a way to paint females black.. His mates are out there catching money bros dey catch feelings.. cheesy

My sis Iintend staying indoors today with music so loud could bring Down the house cool
Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Let them biittches keep whining, thats all they are good at.

2 Likes

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Too much FEMINISM is bad... How can I spend all day trying to find a way to insult MALES.. My mates are out there catching money I just dey catch feelings.. cheesy

My bro TheGidPiller staying indoors today with music so loud could bring Down the house cool

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Too much of everything is bad... How can you spend all day trying to find a way to paint females black.. His mates are out there catching money bros dey catch feelings.. cheesy

My sis Iintend staying indoors today with music so loud could bring Down the house cool

Leave Dem kiddos to keep forming hard boys online.. grin grin

As for the bolded that's probably the best way to spend your day..just you and yourself enjoying and reading comment from nairalanders especially wannabe redpillers

grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Glad! I knew this for long....
Dont give em attention.. And you see them let down their guards...
To me alll of em are cheap asf.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Filmed Having S3x In Their Hotel Room As Onlookers Look / Nobody Can Bleep Your Woman Unless She Is Interested, Know This And Know Peace. / Should I Forgive My Husband For Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.