Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. (4636 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Hace123: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Meet the white tiger Zaba and lion Cameron who are madly in love with each other.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by JohnnyBling(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Wonderful

6 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Hace123: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2022
They were both raised in a zoo in New England in not very good conditions and with only one goal to make ligers . Zabu tigress had genetic defects and Cameroon lion weighed as much as 200 pounds .

Over time , Cameron became very possessive of Zabu , which meant he become dangerous to zookeepers . And that meant that a decision had to be made on their behalf ; sterilization or forever separation from Zabu . This not at all easy decision had to be made , so they decided .

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Hace123: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2022
He lost his stunning mane, but it is a small price to pay to stay with his true love

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Jeon(f): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2022
THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.

even animals know the true meaning of LOVE than we humans...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by cutecommend: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Lobe

1 Like

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by habsydiamond(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
They are both prey to smaller animals and they are almost of same size.. So this kind of love is wonderful.. But imagine a lion falling in love to a goat Who does that...

12 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by gasparpisciotta: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Why sterilize Cameron?
Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Jeon(f): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
They are both prey to smaller animals and they are almost of same size.. So this kind of love is wonderful.. But imagine a lion falling for a goat Who does that...

that is why Lord made everything in pair...
if the highest animal [human ]can fall for cockroach [insect ] then who is LION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by habsydiamond(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jeon:

that is why Lord made everything in pair...
if the highest animal [human ]can fall for cockroach [insect ] then who is LION[/b]
I meant falling in love oooo

1 Like

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Jeon(f): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
I meant falling in love oooo
YEE nahgrin
A MAN FALL IN LOVE WITH COCKROACH..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Truvelisback(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hace123:
He lost his stunning mane, but it is a small price to pay to stay with his true love

U are rice.

1 Like

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
The tigress is beautiful. Who no like better thing? As long as she's giving it to the lion steady, the relationship will last.

4 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Bignuell(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Why sterilize Cameron?

Maybe having babies with the tigress will be problem cos she has genetic defect. So it either he is sterilize to be with his love or taken away to become a productive

3 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Simp, lost his great beard for a white Gussy.

10 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Onyenna(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Simp, lost his great beard for a white Gussy.

Lmao!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by habsydiamond(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jeon:

YEE nahgrin

u sure say u go make heaven with this so

2 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Jeon(f): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
u sure say u go make heaven with this so

Serious no joke..
a Chinese man, he even ate the dead cockroch

2 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by habsydiamond(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jeon:

Serious no joke..
a Chinese man, he even ate the dead cockroch
see urself.. U talk finish come spoil am with Chinese man.. Shey dem be human being for that side I dey look u like make i chop u with this rice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Jeon(f): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
see urself.. U talk finish come spoil am with Chinese man.. Shey dem be human being for that side I dey look u like make i chop u with this rice.

lolz what are they?
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by TheWolfen(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lion + tiger offspring is known as Liger

2 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by techWriter3: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
THEY not BEAUTIFUL. even wolves tell the true phrase of LOVE than we beings...
Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by freshkpomo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
ligar the real nigga
Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by freshkpomo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Animals have feelings too. You need to see a mother hen when her chick are threatened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by kushercain: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
The lion seems like a simp

4 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by ruggedboych: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jeon:

YEE nahgrin

Have you taking your medication today

1 Like

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
I'd rather be productive than be sterilized for love. Red Pillers won't like this news.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Nickymezor(f): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
So animals too dey fall in love, hope they fall out of love as well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Xtianah09: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
So cute together but unfortunately they're both dead now

1 Like

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by FirmTR(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
kushercain:
The lion seems like a simp

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by Generalwoodz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sorry, I ain't buying it! She comes off as a white Olosho that would jump on the next lion. She's just there to have a taste of royalty since the Lion is the king and rules supreme over the whole jungle...
Re: Lion Falls In Love With White Tigress. by odinson1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wait i don't get. Did they castrate him so he could spend the rest of his life with his "love"?.

Imagine Castrating yourself because of that Nonsense thing they call "love". All the male Zookeepers are idiots.

Guys correct me if I'm wrong because i find this totally absurd and stupid

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment / Babes: What Do You Fall For In A Guy? / My Romance Story In Pidgin English!pray For My Life Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.