Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore (2647 Views)

Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by Amb1045(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
This was sent in by a lady from Lagos. She is in her early 30's and her husband is 35yrs, a lawyer also based in lagos. They have a baby girl in a 5yrs marriage. She complains that her husband is too handsome that girls find him irresistible. He is talk, solidly built with a perfectly sculpted body with natural red lips, exudes such a wonderful charm that makes ladies take more than just a second look everywhere he passes and on top of that, he knows how to choose his clothes and perfumes to make up that unmatchable appeal to the opposite gender. She agrees that her husband is wayyyy finer than her and this hasn't helped matters at all instead it has fueled her insecurity. She also opines that he is liberal, he likes to listen to people and take their problem as his own and he is the type that is open minded. He helps people a lot and doesn't really say NO.

She checks his phone on the daily and scoops all his chats, she always want to go out with him everywhere he goes, it's driving him nuts that his wife can't seem to stop suspecting him. In all that 5 yrs, she hasn't seen anything yet to suggest that he is having an affair but that has even made her more suspicious that perhaps he is very good at covering his tracks. He has been continously reassuring her that he loves her so much and given her access to all his devices to check on at any time but that only made issues worse.

Now the husband travelled abroad for a 1 month course and she can't stop video calling every hour even when he is in class. If he can't answer, she starts sending him text messages that he knows he is screwing his side chicks and that she always knew he can't be trusted. The man has now gotten fed up with all of it and wants out of the whole marriage.

She is writing to me to tell her what to do. Oya na
over to your court of public opinion. I listen
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by Ahmed0336(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
shocked

Lord knows I can't stay with such women.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by GabiEmma: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by yuping(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
undecided
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Even tho you framed up this story..
Regardless of the gender anyone who does that is insecured.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by DaddyRochie1642: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tell the woman that I said that it's there in the Bible, the Bible said that God told Adam to be Fruitful and Multiply grin.

You think alot of married women don't know that their husband is cheating outside, they already know but as long as the man is carrying out his responsibility in the Family and discharging his duties as the man of the house, the have no problem with it as long as the man doesn't bring the side chick to their matrimonial bed grin.

If she is not willing to Share grin, she should go and marry an ugly man grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by setobaba: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Useless story like this should be thrown into the mud
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
Tell the woman that I said that it's there in the Bible, the Bible said that God told Adam to be Fruitful and Multiply grin.

You think alot of married women don't know that their husband is cheating outside, they already know but as long as the man is carrying out his responsibility in the Family and discharging his duties as the man of the house, the have no problem with it as long as the man doesn't bring the side chick to their matrimonial bed grin.

If she is not willing to Share grin, she should go and marry an ugly man grin
But if it was a woman you will call her a h*e?
Nairaland boys are really clowns oo.. cheesy

You ain't ok for supporting immorality in marriage..see inequality Abeg..
So the man is free to cheat but when a woman does that you dense individuals call her a h*e..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by Jeon(f): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent in by a lady from Lagos. She is in her early 30's and her husband is 35yrs, a lawyer also based in lagos. They have a baby girl in a 5yrs marriage. She complains that her husband is too handsome that girls find him irresistible. He is talk, solidly built with a perfectly sculpted body with natural red lips,
you forgot to add Dark...
BECAUSE SOME MENTALLY UNSTABLE HUMANS SAID THAT EVERY LADY DREAM IS TALL AND HANDSOME DARK..

exudes such a wonderful charm that makes ladies take more than just a second look everywhere he passes and on top of that, he knows how to choose his clothes and perfumes to make up that unmatchable appeal to the opposite gender.
maybe he is from the air espeacilly the MISCHIEVOUS PEOPLE WITH VENUS.....

she agrees that her husband is wayyyy finer than her and this hasn't helped matters at all instead it has fueled her insecurity. She also opines that he is liberal, he likes to listen to people and take their problem as his own and he is the type that is open minded. He helps people a lot and doesn't really say NO.
that is their nature..
THEY ARE PEOPLE PLEASERS

she checks his phone on the daily and scoops all his chats, she always want to go out with him everywhere he goes, it's driving him nuts that his wife can't seem to stop suspecting him. In all that 5 yrs, she hasn't seen anything yet to suggest that he is having an affair but that has even made her more suspicious that perhaps he is very good at covering his tracks. He has been continously reassuring her that he loves her so much and given her access to all his devices to check on at any time but that only made issues worse.
lol my dear wife you better sit down.. those attractive creatures under Venus are too smart and can never be figured out even though They are involved in this your imagination essay.

Now the husband travelled abroad for a 1 month course and she can't stop video calling every hour even when he is in class. If he can't answer, she starts sending him text messages that he knows he is screwing his side chicks and that she always knew he can't be trusted. The man has now gotten fed up with all of it and wants out of the whole marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by KingDash: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
this story just be like this me and my babe own, the story just funny die.
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by lionphil(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent in by a lady from Lagos. She is in her early 30's and her husband is 35yrs, a lawyer also based in lagos. They have a baby girl in a 5yrs marriage. She complains that her husband is too handsome that girls find him irresistible. He is talk, solidly built with a perfectly sculpted body with natural red lips, exudes such a wonderful charm that makes ladies take more than just a second look everywhere he passes and on top of that, he knows how to choose his clothes and perfumes to make up that unmatchable appeal to the opposite gender. She agrees that her husband is wayyyy finer than her and this hasn't helped matters at all instead it has fueled her insecurity. She also opines that he is liberal, he likes to listen to people and take their problem as his own and he is the type that is open minded. He helps people a lot and doesn't really say NO.

She checks his phone on the daily and scoops all his chats, she always want to go out with him everywhere he goes, it's driving him nuts that his wife can't seem to stop suspecting him. In all that 5 yrs, she hasn't seen anything yet to suggest that he is having an affair but that has even made her more suspicious that perhaps he is very good at covering his tracks. He has been continously reassuring her that he loves her so much and given her access to all his devices to check on at any time but that only made issues worse.

She's seeing what she wanted to see... at least now, she can stop suspecting him after they get divorced... mumu woman.
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by ManAustin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
She is just being unreasonably agitated for no good cause. I am sur her love for him resonated from his handsomeness hence her decision to have him to himself. Now you have him yet you are just irrational and childish. The man has not given her any reason to be scared of, she access his phone whenever and he knows his charm and yet kept assuring her of his loyalty yet omotena no wan rest. She over do am o.
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by talk2hb1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Women and insecurity can exhaust ones energy.
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by MufasaLion: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Inferiority complex breeds insecurity.
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by flokii: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
She is not okay.. so it's now a sin to be fine as a man abi?

The man should end the marriage and have peace. Let her go and look for her ugly type to marry. What rubbish.
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by flokii: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
KingDash:
this story just be like this me and my babe own, the story just funny die.

98% of women become possessive of their partners once they enter a relationship.. snooping on the guy's phone and suspecting all his female friends and colleagues at work but guys hardly do that. Is it joblessness or just insecurity cos it's not something funny atal.
Re: My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore by KingDash: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
flokii:

98% of women become possessive of their partners once they enter a relationship.. snooping on the guy's phone and suspecting all his female friends and colleagues at work but guys hardly do that. Is it joblessness or just insecurity cos it's not something funny atal.
I dey tell you bros, my bae dey even go my recent calls go check the kind calls wey I dey make.. women eh.

(1) (Reply)

. / Does Spending Money On A Girl Increase Your Chances Of Knacking Her / Pray Together, Eat Together, Talk Together, Sleep Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.