Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com (28486 Views)

Latest Review Of EDXQUANTIFY.COM Crypto Arbitrage AI | Is EDXQUANTIFY.COM Legit? / Stop Using Payoneer For Amazon KDP / What You Need To Know About Wise.com (formally Transferwise) And Its Advantages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Omuka: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
afrylance1:

You can do both but the rate to transfer to local bank account is N410/$. In my opinion it’s not worth it.
dollar or Euro?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by afrylance1: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omuka:
dollar or Euro?

Dollar. It only works with Dollar
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by PenpalOso: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oh alright then. So it pays to transfer to a dom account then. Thanks.
afrylance1:

You can do both but the rate to transfer to local bank account is N410/$. In my opinion it’s not worth it.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Throwawayengr: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
GeepyEnsemble:
I can provide you with one.

Mail me at therealtonee@gmail.com
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by odysey: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Betboss:

I already found my answer, yes you can send money to a Nigerian dorm account.

You can read more https://wise.com/help/articles/6B9YXgmanSlmSwQRy1Ru5h/sending-usd-to-nigeria
which bank?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by egbeocha(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
afrylance1:

Dollar. It only works with Dollar

Pls I want to understand something. I ve some pounds on my payoneer. Is it possible to transfer it to Grey.co and convert it to naira or withdraw to my local bank account?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Emmanuel950(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
egbeocha:

Yes it works

Pls I want to understand something. I ve some pounds on my payoneer. Is it possible to transfer it to Grey.co and convert it to naira or withdraw to my local bank account?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Emmanuel950(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
garugaru:
from my experience its 2 percent from payoneer to grey and another 2 percent (1 percent to receive into dollar account , 1 percent when converting from dollar to naira) to get it to your Nigerian account

It's a total of 3%
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by garugaru: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Emmanuel950:

It's a total of 3%
redo the calculation
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Emmanuel950(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2022
garugaru:
redo the calculation

It's actually 2.9 something percent but I rounded it off to 3%. I'm sure of it. From Payoneer to Grey will remove 3% from your funds.

I've done several transactions with same 3%
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by TechGallery: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Emmanuel950:

It's actually 2.9 something percent but I rounded it off to 3%. I'm sure of it. From Payoneer to Grey will remove 3% from your funds.

Please, how do you link your Grey account to Payoneer account? What did you write as the bank name?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by egbeocha(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Emmanuel950:

Pls bro is it possible for me to ve both euro and pounds accounts using d same document in Grey.com??
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by egbeocha(m): 7:01am On Jun 17, 2022
samsard:
It's about the same if you're getting around 560/$ for Payoneer after factoring fees.

Pls bro, can someone ve both euro and pound accounts in grey.com using the same documents??
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by samsard(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
egbeocha:

Pls bro, can someone ve both euro and pound accounts in grey.com using the same documents??
Yes.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Greenbuoy(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Good morning, bros.

Do you know any other virtual USD account that works with PP like the Grey.co ones?
samsard:
Yes.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by samsard(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Greenbuoy:
Good morning, bros.

Do you know any other virtual USD account that works with PP like the Grey.co ones?
Not sure. But you can try geegpay.africa or download payday Africa app from playstore. I've only used grey with PayPal sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Greenbuoy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okay. Thanks.
samsard:
Not sure. But you can try geegpay.africa or download payday Africa app from playstore. I've only used grey with PayPal sha.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Walemi1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please, the PayPal account you linked to wise is that of which country?
iLegendd:

One more reply. See the screenshots below. The account was created less than 4 days ago and I linked a Wise account to it today, being the 15th of February, and I made a withdrawal to the Wise account. It will arrive tomorrow.

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello here, I am Sophie and I'm trying to reach out to any investor out here. I own a bead making brand but my business is suffering from a little crisis at the moment in which 150-200k would solve, if you are willing to invest and accept refund with interest on it after five months(deal). kindly reach out to me 07015371845.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Emmanuel950(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
egbeocha:

Pls bro is it possible for me to ve both euro and pounds accounts using d same document in Grey.com??

Yes
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Emmanuel950(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
TechGallery:

Please, how do you link your Grey account to Payoneer account? What did you write as the bank name?

Check your grey GBP account for the account details. It's "CLEAR" something something something.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by SaintUlot: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
garugaru:
you get a usa account when you get verified with your nin slip or passport and you transfer from your payonner to that account and do the rest on the site.

Can't someone receive directly from amazon kindle to grey?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by garugaru: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
SaintUlot:

Can't someone receive directly from amazon kindle to grey?
from what I have seen seen here I don't think it's advisable
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by SaintUlot: 5:30am On Jul 19, 2022
I just found out wise to wise transfer cannot be used to activate a new wise account, please what's the alternative to activate wise account, barter card ain't working again. I need very urgent help on this
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by dslim: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Hello guys
I tried transferring from my Payoneer to my Eur grey virtual account it is almost 24hrs and it still has not been reflected in my grey account. Though this 8s my first withdrawal from Payoneer
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by therealMcCain: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2022
dslim:
Hello guys
I tried transferring from my Payoneer to my Eur grey virtual account it is almost 24hrs and it still has not been reflected in my grey account. Though this 8s my first withdrawal from Payoneer

Was it EUR payoneer to grey or payineer USD to grey
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Tipster07: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
I need paypal $300 Good rate DM me
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by GMBOFASIA1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
BjaySexy:
I bought from someone willing to sell some of his wise balance.. Are you trying to buy some?
If available let me know
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by noblemikky(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Do u have issues with ur Payoneer account?
Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur Payoneer account?
Do u have Payoneer funds for sale?
Kindly send us a WhatsApp message on 09077179591
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by CrystalHome: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Do u have issues with ur Payoneer account?
Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur Payoneer account?
Do u have Payoneer funds for sale?
Kindly send us a WhatsApp message on 09077179591

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) / SunTrust, The Branchless Bank Opens In Lagos / First Bank Plc Faces Money Laundering Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.