Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com (28457 Views)

Latest Review Of EDXQUANTIFY.COM Crypto Arbitrage AI | Is EDXQUANTIFY.COM Legit? / Stop Using Payoneer For Amazon KDP / What You Need To Know About Wise.com (formally Transferwise) And Its Advantages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by BjaySexy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cyril009:
iLegendd
leosantogod
OnlineBusinessC

Good day sir's
I am having issues funding my wise account literally all my cards have been declined don't know if I can use a Dom account fund my wise account
Any help ?

I'm having the same issue too, unable to add the mandatory $20 to my wise acct after I've created & verified the acct.. Even the prepaid usd visa mastercard i boughf online didn't work.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Galacious1: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
BjaySexy:

I'm having the same issue too, unable to add the mandatory $20 to my wise acct after I've created & verified the acct.. Even the prepaid usd visa mastercard i boughf online didn't work.
you obviously didn't read the post properly. He explained how to go about it

2 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Galacious1: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Nice one

But mind you, your option 1 (Wise) won't work even if you link your Nigerian DOM account details on WISE.

You won't be able to withdraw your funds!

Wise can't transfer to a Nigerian Dom account?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
phranco:

Bro, I have registered with barter, but I can't find where to fund it with $. Or if I fund the virtual card with naira, will it automatically reflect $.
Secondly, I have an Astropay account, can it also be used on wise.com to verify it?

Yes

Astropay? I have it, but I don't use it, so I won't know.

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by gambit25: 2:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Hello Mr iLengend sir, you're truly a legend and I'm not patronizing you. I am not sure you would want to help, but I'll be grateful if you could. I am looking at a Way I can link my Wise to my Lesotho PayPal account I've tried previously and it hasn't work, is there any special trick you can help me with? I'll be grateful
Thanks.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Cyril009(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
BjaySexy:

Bro

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by BjaySexy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Cyril009:

Bro

Sorted.. Thanks, had to request payment from another wise acct though.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LogicBomb8: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
iLegendd:
PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer and What I Use Now. TransferWise Wise + Crypto.com

This post will be deleted soon. It's too precious to be be made public and free for that matter. Read it now or regret later.

Payoneer is a company owned and managed by a depressed and frustrated sets of people.

I used to use it some years ago. I still do, but as my 4th option. One day, I wanted to link my Publishdrive to it and they ended up banning my account after multiple attempts to link it.

When I was using it, I receive my Amazon royalties through it. My GTB was the bank I withdraw the money to, but they a terrible exchange rate — below CBN's official rate.

I lost lots of money because of this poor exchange rate. I'm glad they banned me — this pushed me to dig out better options.

While digging out other options, I called a female friend and created a Payoneer account for her with her details and that was what I was temporarily using to recieve my Amazon royalties for the mean time.

With this girl's account, she had her UBA attached to it and their exchange rate was worse than GTB. This made me to start using Paxful to withdraw.

With Paxful, I'll sell my Payoneer Dollar to someone on that platform and he will take around 2% or less of my total money and give me USDT.

I'll send this USDT on Paxful (they charge $5 per transfer), to my Binance account and sell it with black market rate (P2P) and make much more than using GTB or UBA to withdraw directly from Payoneer.

This method above was 10 times better than direct Payoneer to local bank transfer.

My Current Method

I have registered on sites that give me USA, UK, Canada, etc. account numbers just as Payoneer gave me.

I'll only reveal 3 of them (I have more than 6).

1. Dukascopy dot com
2. Crypto dot com
3. Wise dot com (formerly Transferwise)

These three above will give you foreign account numbers. How do you use it?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LogicBomb8: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
iLegendd:
1. Create a Wise account and verify it with your ATM card to generate your foreign account numbers. Sadly, Nigerians have made Wise to stop accepting our ATM cards. The new method is to create an account with Barter by Flutterwave. Click on virtual $ card and fund it with 20 or 25 Dollar. Use this Barter virtual card to verify your Wise dot com account and they'll give you your USD account number. It's not only Barter that works — others do too, but not a typical Nigerian debit card.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LogicBomb8: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
iLegendd:
3. When the money arrives, send it to your Crypto dot com account number. CDC means Crypto Dot Com. To use the CDC app, your phone must have Android OS 10 or above. I think Android 8 works too. Install the app, create an account and verify with your driver's license or int'l passport.

I know some of you will be saying: Sir, I don't have a driver's license or an int'l passport. What should I do? My reply is: My dear, go and sleep — making money online is not for you if you don't have any of them — focus on agriculture. Making money online is not for people who can't cough out small money to get an int'l passport or a driver's license.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LogicBomb8: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
iLegendd:
4. Now you're verified and CDC has given you your EUR account number, open your Wise.com app, click on where the money is, click on "Send," click on "Add a New Recipient," and add the account number you copied from CDC. Now, make your transfer.

The charge from Amazon to Wise and from Wise to CDC and from CDC to Binance is so small that you won't even notice it.

After 35 minutes or less, the money from your Wise will arrive your CDC.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LogicBomb8: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
iLegendd:
5. Since it's EUR you sent to CDC, you'll convert it to USDT by clicking on "Sell." Sell your EUR to USDT and finally send your USDT to your Binance via BEP20 network. You'll be changed $0.80 transfer fee (80 cent).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LogicBomb8: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
iLegendd:
6. Finally, you're here on Binance. I already assume you have a verified Binance account and you know how to use it. Transfer your USDT from Spot wallet to Funding and sell it on P2P.

With this method, if Amazon sent you $5,000, you'll end up getting around $4,995 in your Binance. This means you only spent $5 on total fees. If it's $500, you'll get up to $495 or more in your Binance account.

Isn't this better than using Payoneer to bank, Payoneer to Paxful, Lócal Bitcóin dot com, etc.?

It's a known fact that when a working method is introduced to Nigerians or Indians, it won't take more than 8 months before they abuse it and Nigerians get banned.

I always prepare for the worst while praying for the best.

The end.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Cyril009(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
BjaySexy:

Sorted.. Thanks, had to request payment from another wise acct though.

Kk
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by StylesX: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
iLegendd:

As long as the money is yours or the source is verifiable, and it's legit, everything is fine.
Please what did you do for Amazon for them to be paying you such huge sums?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by phranco(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
iLegendd:

Yes

Astropay? I have it, but I don't use it, so I won't know.

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
iLegendd:
For Paypal users, you can move your money from PayPal to Wise, from Wise to CDC, from CDC to Binance, and from Binance to your Nigerian Bank account via P2P. This way, you exchange your Dollar, EUR or GBP with black market rate than using UBA Africard that uses below official rate.

Bro, will any PayPal account work for this?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by phranco(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
iLegendd:
1. Create a Wise account and verify it with your ATM card to generate your foreign account numbers. Sadly, Nigerians have made Wise to stop accepting our ATM cards. The new method is to create an account with Barter by Flutterwave. Click on virtual $ card and fund it with 20 or 25 Dollar. Use this Barter virtual card to verify your Wise dot com account and they'll give you your USD account number. It's not only Barter that works — others do too, but not a typical Nigerian debit card.

I have tried this but got stucked at otp code verification. I have done it severally and waited for otp hours but to no avail. Is there a way out of this. Pics below

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
iLegendd:
For Paypal users, you can move your money from PayPal to Wise, from Wise to CDC, from CDC to Binance, and from Binance to your Nigerian Bank account via P2P. This way, you exchange your Dollar, EUR or GBP with black market rate than using UBA Africard that uses below official rate.

Guys

This is false

I just got a response from PayPal.

Wise or Payoneer US bank account cannot be linked on PayPal
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Cecegracen: 3:45am On Feb 04, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Guys

This is false

Plz don't call something lie when you are not sure. I have my wise US bank details linked to my PayPal account and do withdraw from my PayPal to wise, from wise to CDC and CDC to binance. I can also withdraw to my uba prepaid dollar card from my PayPal but that's if I want it faster and sell to Aboki. But like the op said, wise-cdc-binance is more profitable. Note that if ur PayPal currency is in euro, u link ur euro wise acct to it. Again for successful linking, have some money both in ur PayPal account and euro account.

4 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Sheisenough01: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Guys

This is false

You're contacting PayPal about a trick? Here's the smartest man in the room.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Sheuns(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2022
iLegendd:

It seems you're in the business mainly to lose, not to preserve.

With the method I explained above, out of 1000, you'll only lose $7 or less. See below.

With your method, you'll lose $85 first, then another $5. That is, you'll lose $90 from your $1000 before the money arrives your Binance account.

So, would you prefer to lose $7 or less or $90 or more in a transaction of 1,000?

The first two images is Wise to Paxful while the last two is Wise to CDC.

Also, consider you have zero chance of being scammed when using Wise to CDC because there is no middle man unlike Wise to Paxful that has a middle man who takes $90 from you and may even scam you and run with your entire $1000.

The end.

Hello chief. Is there a way you can sell some wise funds to me? I have wise accounts in USD, GBP and EUR. The problem is getting forex. I use it to trade internationally. If you can sell, we can agree on exchange rate. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by OnlineBusinessC(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cecegracen:

Plz don't call something lie when you are not sure. I have my wise US bank details linked to my PayPal account and do withdraw from my PayPal to wise, from wise to CDC and CDC to binance. I can also withdraw to my uba prepaid dollar card from my PayPal but that's if I want it faster and sell to Aboki. But like the op said, wise-cdc-binance is more profitable. Note that if ur PayPal currency is in euro, u link ur euro wise acct to it. Again for successful linking, have some money both in ur PayPal account and euro account.

Dude, it is no longer possible to link a digital bank details like wise on PayPal
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by OnlineBusinessC(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sheisenough01:

You're contacting PayPal about a trick? Here's the smartest man in the room.

Lmao

Linking bank accounts on PayPal is not a trick
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by peablaze(f): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
leosantogod:

Yeah, but for the first option, [url]aboki.africa[/url] makes it simpler. No need for a dorm account with a Nigerian bank. Just create a USD, GBP or EUR account on Aboki Africa and use it to receive your payment directly. Then convert to naira and withdraw directly to your bank account.

How reliable is this Aboki dot Africa?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by okooloyun1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
afrylance1:
I work for an international company and have suffered a lot to receive payment in Nigeria. Here’s 2 was to do so that I’m sure of:

Wise.com
Good for platforms that require account numbers.
1. Get a FirstBank or UBA Dom account
2. Generate a US bank account as iLegendd coached at the beginning of this thread.
3. Withdraw straight to your dom account using the Swift option (charges per 1000 dollars is even less than $5).
4. Receive your money and get the best rate using aboki.

Barter by Flutterwave
Good for receiving payment from people. This is what I currently use.
1. Sign up and get a payment link.
2. Share link with the payer, it’s easy to use and straightforward.
3. Money appears in your Barter wallet.
4. Transfer to your Dom account or exchange on Barter (note that the rate is N410 so using Dom is better)
5. Receive your money and get the best rate using aboki.

I prefer Barter cos they are more understanding and responsive that those foreign companies. I’ve come to find that most companies like Payoneer, PayPal, etc don’t care about you if you’re not in the United States.

Currently have more that $1k seized by Payoneer and $2.5 held by PayPal even after the sender called them to verify the transfers.

BTW: Barter is free to receive funds into your wallet and charges a flat $3 fee per withdrawal to Dom account. So whether you’re withdrawing $50 or $2000 you’ll be charged $3. Minimum withdrawal is $50.

Finally, from personal experience, withdrawing dollars is soooo easy so far it is below $10,000. That’s where CBN places a limit. I have never been denied dollars when I try to withdraw and often finish before people trying to withdraw Naira sef.
Nice information

2 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Sheuns:

Hello chief. Is there a way you can sell some wise funds to me? I have wise accounts in USD, GBP and EUR. The problem is getting forex. I use it to trade internationally. If you can sell, we can agree on exchange rate. Thanks.
No — I don't sell. I reinvest.

3 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Guys

This is false

Okay

2 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2022
phranco:

I have tried this but got stucked at otp code verification. I have done it severally and waited for otp hours but to no avail. Is there a way out of this. Pics below

Barter by Flutterwave, not Flutterwave.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Bro, will any PayPal account work for this?

No.
Which one works?
Try the one you have, but if it doesn't, give up.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2022
StylesX:
Please what did you do for Amazon for them to be paying you such huge sums?
Solve a problem and people will pay you, not only Amazon. Which problem? Any problem that needs a solution.

9 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by phranco(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2022
iLegendd:

Barter by Flutterwave, not Flutterwave.
Yes I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do We Have Any Self-Made Company In Nigeria That Can Be Bought For $40 Billion? / Business Might Not Be For Everyone. My Bitter Experiences / SCORPION TRADE: A Single Black Scorpion Can Earn You $50,000 -aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.