Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com (28494 Views)

Latest Review Of EDXQUANTIFY.COM Crypto Arbitrage AI | Is EDXQUANTIFY.COM Legit? / Stop Using Payoneer For Amazon KDP / What You Need To Know About Wise.com (formally Transferwise) And Its Advantages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Generalkorex(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
garugaru:
just transfer from payonner to grey.co very simple
I dey tell you.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Generalkorex(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

It is over a month now, grey never verified me.

How do I get verified fast?
Which ID did you upload?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by ambitiouschap17: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Generalkorex:

Which ID did you upload?

The white slip NIN. I have contacted customer service now, waiting for their response.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by raphemmanuel(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
garugaru:
please how does this grey works.
How will I be able to get my funds in my local currency Naira with better exchange rate when I transfer my Payoneer to it.
Thanks
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Generalkorex(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

The white slip NIN. I have contacted customer service now, waiting for their response.
Okay, you can also send messages on Twitter to their customer service.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by garugaru: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
raphemmanuel:
please how does this grey works.
How will I be able to get my funds in my local currency Naira with better exchange rate when I transfer my Payoneer to it.
Thanks
you get a usa account when you get verified with your nin slip or passport and you transfer from your payonner to that account and do the rest on the site.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by garugaru: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

upload the one that has your date of birth on it .
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by raphemmanuel(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
garugaru:
you get a usa account when you get verified with your nin slip or passport and you transfer from your payonner to that account and do the rest on the site.
do I have the opportunity to withdraw into my bank account at the current rate of N580+ from grey?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by tellsblinks(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
garugaru:

Can we buy crypto with grey??
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by garugaru: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
raphemmanuel:
do I have the opportunity to withdraw into my bank account at the current rate of N580+ from grey?
last time i withdrew it was at 577, isn't that the point?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by garugaru: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
tellsblinks:

Can we buy crypto with grey??
put the money in your Nigerian bank account and do with it as you wish
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by dessz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
afrylance1:
I work for an international company and have suffered a lot to receive payment in Nigeria. Here’s 2 was to do so that I’m sure of:

Wise.com
Good for platforms that require account numbers.
1. Get a FirstBank or UBA Dom account
2. Generate a US bank account as iLegendd coached at the beginning of this thread.
3. Withdraw straight to your dom account using the Swift option (charges per 1000 dollars is even less than $5).
4. Receive your money and get the best rate using aboki.

Barter by Flutterwave
Good for receiving payment from people. This is what I currently use.
1. Sign up and get a payment link.
2. Share link with the payer, it’s easy to use and straightforward.
3. Money appears in your Barter wallet.
4. Transfer to your Dom account or exchange on Barter (note that the rate is N410 so using Dom is better)
5. Receive your money and get the best rate using aboki.

I prefer Barter cos they are more understanding and responsive that those foreign companies. I’ve come to find that most companies like Payoneer, PayPal, etc don’t care about you if you’re not in the United States.

Currently have more that $1k seized by Payoneer and $2.5 held by PayPal even after the sender called them to verify the transfers.

BTW: Barter is free to receive funds into your wallet and charges a flat $3 fee per withdrawal to Dom account. So whether you’re withdrawing $50 or $2000 you’ll be charged $3. Minimum withdrawal is $50.

Finally, from personal experience, withdrawing dollars is soooo easy so far it is below $10,000. That’s where CBN places a limit. I have never been denied dollars when I try to withdraw and often finish before people trying to withdraw Naira sef.
Boss I'm trying to create and verify my wise account but i can't even see the usd option sef in accounts i can create
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by tellsblinks(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2022
garugaru:
put the money in your Nigerian bank account and do with it as you wish
lol Seams like you're not in Nigeria. It's been banned bro
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by garugaru: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2022
tellsblinks:
lol Seams like you're not in Nigeria. It's been banned bro
what are you talking about? i did a transaction this morning and my money resting here.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Maskyy(m): 2:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Well for me I linked my access bank dom account to my Payoneer and I withdraw USD to my bank. Payoneer is easier for me as I used my legit details to open it. I explained how I linked my dom to payoneer on diylancer .com (remove the space before .)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Udoboss(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
garugaru:
last time i withdrew it was at 577, isn't that the point?

Can I use The virtual account on aboki Africa directly for my Upwork payments ?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Udoboss(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
garugaru:

Can I use grey.co dollar or GBP account directly for Upwork?
And long does it take to verify an account?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maskyy:
Well for me I linked my access bank dom account to my Payoneer and I withdraw USD to my bank. Payoneer is easier for me as I used my legit details to open it. I explained how I linked my dom to payoneer on diylancer .com (remove the space before .)
Please how long does it take for withdrawal to arrive to bank account?
From Payoneer to access dom
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Zidoh(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
4601CE:

Within 24 to 48 hrs
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Zidoh:
Within 24 to 48 hrs
Okay, thanks.
I made a withdrawal since yesterday and I’m yet to see it in my access dom.
It’s my first withdrawal since I created the dom. account
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Abcruz(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
4601CE:

Okay, thanks.
I made a withdrawal since yesterday and I’m yet to see it in my access dom.
It’s my first withdrawal since I created the dom. account

Pls what were the requirements you used for opening Access domiciary account?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Maskyy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
4601CE:

If you withdraw around 6 pm, the withdrawal will take 24hrs.

But if you withdraw when it's when it's not up to 9am USA time, withdrawal will take 3 days

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by raphemmanuel(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2022
garugaru:
please how can I transfer from my Payoneer to my grey.co account.
I am finding it difficult to do it here.
Thanks...
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by garugaru: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
raphemmanuel:
please how can I transfer from my Payoneer to my grey.co account.
I am finding it difficult to do it here.
Thanks...
https://support.grey.co/en/articles/5451098-how-to-withdraw-payoneer-funds-to-your-grey-virtual-account
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by raphemmanuel(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
garugaru:
https://support.grey.co/en/articles/5451098-how-to-withdraw-payoneer-funds-to-your-grey-virtual-account
Thanks alot, I appreciate.
This was very helpful.

Please is there any charges when withdrawing from Payoneer to grey and from grey to naira bank account?
What are the charges like?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Generalkorex(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Udoboss:

Can I use The virtual account on aboki Africa directly for my Upwork payments ?
Yes, you can
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Generalkorex(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
raphemmanuel:
This was very helpful.

Please is there any charges when withdrawing from Payoneer to grey and from grey to naira bank account?
There are charges but I don't know the %
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by garugaru: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
raphemmanuel:
This was very helpful.

from my experience its 2 percent from payoneer to grey and another 2 percent (1 percent to receive into dollar account , 1 percent when converting from dollar to naira) to get it to your Nigerian account

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Udoboss(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Generalkorex:

Yes, you can

What category will it be??
US acccount?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by raphemmanuel(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
garugaru:
from my experience its 2 percent from payoneer to grey and another 2 percent (1 percent to receive into dollar account , 1 percent when converting from dollar to naira) to get it to your Nigerian account
this charges na mad oh.
That is 4% in all transaction from my Payoneer account.

If I wan withdraw $1,000, I will have to spend $40 which is equivalent to 23k naira.

Anyway thanks for your information.
I will check using an exchanger and grey which is more preferable.

Thanks once again, I appreciate your time.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Abcruz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
raphemmanuel:
this charges na mad oh.
That is 4% in all transaction from my Payoneer account.

If I wan withdraw $1,000, I will have to spend $40 which is equivalent to 23k naira.

Anyway thanks for your information.
I will check using an exchanger and grey which is more preferable.

Thanks once again, I appreciate your time.

If you consider the rate an exchanger will give you compared to that of Grey for thesame $1000 then you will see that Grey is far better.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by raphemmanuel(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Abcruz:

If you consider the rate an exchanger will give you compared to that of Grey for thesame $1000 then you will see that Grey is far better.
that's why I said I will first compare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images) / SunTrust, The Branchless Bank Opens In Lagos / First Bank Plc Faces Money Laundering Charge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.