Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

For The Singles In Nigeria That Are Ready To Mingle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Singles In Nigeria That Are Ready To Mingle (267 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / To The Singles, What Are You Doing Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Singles In Nigeria That Are Ready To Mingle by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
I'm not yet in marriage though, but I choose to think and believe that marriage is a good thing as well as a necessity. God created Adam and saw that it was not good for Adam to be alone, so He created an opposite version of him for him from him. God saw that it was good and necessary for the man to have a companion. So therefore, he who finds a wife finds a good thing. I do envisage life with my future wife; how we will cooperate in love to run a sweet and happy home, how we will cooperate economically and also in terms of ideas to achieve a lot of things, and so on. Such imagination makes me to excitedly look forward to marriage, even though I also have my anxieties about marriage.
I've had many intelligent conversations with some single fellows who expressed different concerns and fears about marriage.
1. Some expressed fear about marrying the wrong person and the attendant disaster.
2. Some expressed the fear of over-familiarity in marriage and how it can breed contempt and make a marriage to turn sour.
3. Some are under serious pressure to get married while 'circumstances' are not yet right for them to do so.
4. Some want to get married and are seriously in search of someone to marry.
*And so on and so forth.
On the 4th issue above, you will agree with me that there are many ready-and-searching singles of both genders who interface with one another on various fora (even regularly) including church, school, workplace, etc. yet such persons are still looking for who to marry or for who will marry them.
It is for the sake of addressing such issues that I came up with the creation of the group SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE FORUM OF NIGERIA. The group is a forum for marriage-intended hookup and discussion of marriage-related concerns and ideas among singles (to learn from one another's ideas and concerns about marriage, if nothing else).
By triggering and promoting certain kinds of conversations, the group is intended to be a sort of forum of preparation for marriage, and the aim is to help the society in preventing the problem of marriage failure on the part of young people who are going into marriage. The aim is to inspire and facilitate happy and healthy marriage relationships in the Nigerian society. It will be my delight to see many happy marriages stemming from this group.

Please note the following:
*SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE FORUM OF NIGERIA is not just another Facebook group. With the active participation of every member, efforts will be made to make it a spectacular group.
*Our membership and participation in the activities of the group does not mean that we are desperate for marriage. So let's have respect for one another.
*The group is not where to get a man for money or a lady for sex. That's why I also created another Facebook group called HOOKUP FORUM OF NIGERIA. You may also join that group if you're also interested in Sex-and-money kind of hookup, there's nothing wrong about that (from my standpoint as a liberal).
*Please do not join the SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE FORUM OF NIGERIA group if you are married.
*Please let other single people know about the group and invite them to join.
*If you are a member of the group, please participate actively in the activities of the group and let's make the group serious as well as fun and lively. It is important to be mindful that our posts and comments in the group 'portray' us and attract us to someone or someone to us.
So, ladies and gentlemen, here's officially unveiling the SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE FORUM OF NIGERIA.
Please search for the group on Facebook and join.
Thank you.

Kingsley Onwuka
29/01/2022

Re: For The Singles In Nigeria That Are Ready To Mingle by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Alright. I'll join it now.
Re: For The Singles In Nigeria That Are Ready To Mingle by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: For The Singles In Nigeria That Are Ready To Mingle by Prettygirl200(f): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
All this long epistle just because of marriage? Na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Who Is still Using Nokia S40 Or S60 Java Phone / "I Said What I Said": Is It Really Necessary? / Sweet In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.