Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez (541 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo / Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Showcases Her Pert Bottom In New Picture / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez by Nawafor: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
In the series, the Buenos Aires-born model gives insight into her day-to-day activities and her relationship with the Manchester United ace.
"I'm Georgina Rodriguez and five years ago my life changed," she says in the documentary.

"I'm the partner of the most followed man in the world. Cristiano is marvellous, he's a normal guy, I dreamed of having a prince by my side and today I have it.

"Thanks to love, now my life is a dream."

The man in her life, Cristiano Ronaldo, also revealed his feelings about Georgina.

"She's the woman I'm completely in love with," Cristiano himself says in the documentary.

Georgina: I know what it's like to have nothing
The 28-year-old celebrity uses the experience to open up on her journey from Argentina to Manchester.

"Jaca is where I grew up, danced, enjoyed the love of my family and all of that has marked me," she admits.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Georgina na correct woman, there's always a natural skills to tame a randy and successful man,just master that skill as a woman and have your randy man fall helplessly in love with you.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez by Truvelisback(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
CR7 is completely in love with Georgina but is Georgina completely in Love with CR7? I just hope CR7 won't experience what David Beckham experienced.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez by Totilopussylick(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Any wealthy man with someone like Georgina Rodriguez can fall yakata in love smiley

The lady set very well cool.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez by WoundedLamb: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Georgina na correct woman, there's always a natural skills to tame a randy and successful man,just master that skill as a woman and have your randy man fall helplessly in love with you.

The guy is really randy? And, out of curiosity, what's the logic behind presenting men as animals that need to be tamed? I personally believe it's a choice if a lady wants to stay back and tame any randy person but not an expectation or duty. You can hardly remould an adult, and you don't want to subject yourself to a life of constantly worrying about what next the randy fellow will do.

I love the couple. It takes courage/confidence for people to openly express thier love like this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez by Totilopussylick(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
CR7 is completely in love with Georgina but is Georgina completely in Love with CR7? I just hope CR7 won't experience what David Beckham experienced.
Love is under statement.

Women are not to be trusted generally and had to please.

You can never satisfy women tongue.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez by Totilopussylick(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:

The guy is really randy? And, out of curiosity, what's the logic behind presenting men as animals that need to be tamed? I personally believe it's a choice if a lady wants to stay back and tame any randy person but not an expectation or duty. You can hardly remould an adult, and you don't want to subject yourself to a life of constantly worrying about what next the randy fellow will do.

I love the couple. It takes courage/confidence for people to openly express thier love like this. smiley
l love the couple. It takes courage/confidence for people to openly express their love like this especially when your doing well cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez by Truvelisback(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Love is under statement.

Women are not to be trusted generally and had to please.

You can never satisfy women tongue.
I have come to realize that if u Girl friend them, they tend to be nice and cool with u as long as u want but immediately u marry them, they starts acting strange, Boom!!! Divorce straight away. Half of ur hard earn money and Properties automatically becomes hers.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Completely In Love With Georgina Rodriguez by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
We also love you.. grin
Keep taking care of her properly..speak to her politely and always respect her.. lastly pls marry her as soon as possible cos you are taking forever..

I can't wait for her to become permanent there...you are her's and no one is stopping that.. kudos to her for getting hold of Ronaldo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Girl And Understanding Person To Marry / My Diary / Honestly, E Choke For Ladies On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.