Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? (562 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by Stephen2324(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2022
When your ex says, “You’ll never find anyone like me”, how do you respond?
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by CrownOfClay724: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2022
I don't even want to. tongue
I've had enough you to last me a lifetime.
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2022
Stephen2324:
When your ex says, “You’ll never find anyone like me”, how do you respond?
you respond “Amen” or “Ameenayahu” or “Eese”
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2022
The ex is right cos we are all different..
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by Shedrack777: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2022
You're Right! Because I'll Find Someone Better Than You
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by chatinent: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Do I need sb like them and left them?

I should jubilate.
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by Angrygoat: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2022
Depends,maybe dic k,attitude, height, frivolous spending,merriment, sex. U can't find two
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by LordIsaac(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2022
Amen!
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2022
"wait and see"
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by habsydiamond(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2022
Just tell him or her Eni be olorun ni o su, Eni bi eniyan po.
Re: When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? by Sammy101111(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
My ex cant tell me that because she knows what i can tolerate no man can tolerate
Yet i forgive her but once a hoe will always be a hoe even if you pick her from the street

(1) (Reply)

Month Pain In My Groin Area / My Girlfriend Always Unhappy When On The Phone With My Best Friends / 7 Characteristics Of Weak Men That Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.