Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada (47815 Views)

Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) / Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Dashlish12: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sheriman:
I could remembered that i used bycicle during my days in Emure Ekiti
. Hol up bro, are you from emure?
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by karzyharsky(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Small kids ride bike like mad in my area buh they used to bike mechanic apprentice
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Sheriman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Hol up bro, are you from emure?
No but Emure to me is my second home. I spent 8 years in that lovely town I stay in Odo Emure At Ayeni Compound
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Judd007: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Big boy for one side
Amotolongbo:
This is very risky and should not be allowed
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by princewarri1985: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
celebritylife :
Primary student Seen Carrying 4 of His Schoolmates to School On Okada (video)

An interesting video of a little boy in school uniform carrying four of his schoolmates to school on Okada has left social media users really shocked.

The pupil has been hailed over his ability to perform such a feat.

However, some others condemned the boy saying he’s putting the lives of his fellow students at risk because he’s not of age to ride a motorcycle.

The incident happened in Nigeria.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ6W0SShK7k
Na their type we dey call ogbologbo for primary school for warri that year during the early 90s and na their type dey repeat 1 class 3 times and them always dey give them monitor and na them dey write the names of noise makers that year! Each time am driving pass a public primary school, and see crowd of pupil of about a hundred playing football together during break time, and i will be thinking if i could go back wearing a uniform
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Dashlish12: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sheriman:

No but Emure to me is my second home. I spent 8 years in that lovely town I stay in Odo Emure At Ayeni Compound
. Oh! Ok, i guess u had a nice time during your stay there, we are the olisa of emure though
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Habib101: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oh boy for naija anyway na anyway
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by JohnSP99: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
suzzyboss:
Nothing bad here for me ... but some of us here it's until their children reach the age of 25 before they'd be able to touch their car key ... to take something inside their car ... if you teach them the right way they'd do better ...
Even adult professional bikers experience accident on bike and some even die in the process, how much more this little kids and you are talking nonsense.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by seyz91(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
What is this one even saying undecided
Dikaveli:
My people don't kill one another for money

Rather we prefer pushing the drugs outside to make the money

But look at them. They look hungry and dirty yet mining themselves skull for money yet they won't make the money

They are very crafty and evil

Yet tomorrow they will want to bring mouth for my people..

The envy will always drag them backwards

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Advancedman(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Rubbish
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by BananaPeel(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
celebritylife:
Primary School Student Seen Carrying 4 of His Schoolmates to School On Okada (video)

An interesting video of a little boy in school uniform carrying four of his schoolmates to school on Okada has left social media users really shocked.

The pupil has been hailed over his ability to perform such a feat.

However, some others condemned the boy saying he’s putting the lives of his fellow students at risk because he’s not of age to ride a motorcycle.

The incident happened in Nigeria.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ6W0SShK7k

Must have happened at Agbor, Delta State.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Sheriman(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Oh! Ok, i guess u had a nice time during your stay there, we are the olisa of emure though
Yeah, I was popular in Odo Emure they called me omo baba Oyo cos I lived with my grandma and grandpa then. I attended better life primary school. I left the town in 2008
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Aaae: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Really
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by AlphaStyles(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
And I never learn how to ride at this my age chai
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Since they said education is d greatest legacy.... Some villages doesn't have school and they students have to trek many kilometers before they can access one
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by McBishop2020: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Where is his dl... The owner of the bike should be arrested, but still on still I admire the boys zeal and will

Why?
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by McBishop2020: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
ramdris:
This is absurd!. . Where at thou parents?

What's your point?
What's wrong with one knowing how to ride at early age?
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by McBishop2020: 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
shocked shocked whadafucccck!!!! The parents or guardians of the boy should be arrested asap. What of level of negligence and carelessness is this biko!?

Why should the parents be arrested?
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by McBishop2020: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
nwauwa:
Irresponsible parenting
Why cursing the parents?
Are you and yours parents truly responsible? I guess otherwise
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by IduNaOba: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lavisha:

Parents for Alaigbo?!

Na small Dem take pass alimajiri
Egbeigwe mapịa gị ọnụ gị ahụ
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by jaxxy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Where is his dl... The owner of the bike should be arrested, but still on still I admire the boys zeal and will

I think it’s in the village and in such areas kids used adult bicycles and some even used bikes.

I may be wrong bt that’s my guess.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by AJohnnasa(m): 1:03am On Jan 31, 2022
ngwababe:
AJohnnasa

A hụrụ m the thing o.

"This is wrong on all level" was my first thought, then I remembered that I can't ride a bike to save my own life, so I smiled and appreciated the boy rider.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by ngwababe(f): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2022
AJohnnasa:

A hụrụ m the thing o.

"This is wrong on all level" was my first thought, then I remembered that I can't ride a bike to save my own life, so I smiled and appreciated the boy rider.

LOL. Me sef no reason anything.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Sharz: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2022
Benin children I fear una, Edo state I hail una ooo
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Lavisha(f): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
IduNaOba:
Egbeigwe mapịa gị ọnụ gị ahụ
Your father!!
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by freshalien: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:

What is there to admire? A child putting not only his life but that of his peers at risk, is that what you call zeal?
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by freshalien: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
This kind of things happen in villages oo.. Where the numbers of cars that ply the roads are not much... U will even see primary 4/5 pupils riding bikes of different brands. That thing dey make me shame cos when I see those small small boys riding, I dey always feel like this small pikin dey ride and me Na only bicycle I fit control haba..

While the rest of the world go right, Nigerians chose to go left and even call on others to admire them in their absurdity. You feel shame that children who ought to be either driven to school or take a public bus are riding motorcycles and endangering their lives and that of others?
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by freshalien: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
illicit:
The boy is being distracted by the camera

That is d real danger

I see! He wasn’t in any danger prior to noticing the camera. Wow!

Why do a lot of people in Nigeria think in a weird way?
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by habsydiamond(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
freshalien:

While the rest of the world go right, Nigerians chose to go left and even call on others to admire them in their absurdity. You feel shame that children who ought to be either driven to school or take a public bus are riding motorcycles and endangering their lives and that of others?
who said I am happy or I admire such.. U think it's every where u will get public bus or people driving their children to schools, some schools are km far away from the villages where learners will have to trek everyday to get to school. I am not in support of the parents doing that. To them, they are helping their children but it's dangerous.. Thou it happens majorly in villages.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by illicit(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
freshalien:

I see! He wasn’t in any danger prior to noticing the camera. Wow!

Why do a lot of people in Nigeria think in a weird way?

Honestly I know I am weird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri / Guy Goes Naked In UNILAG ' Worshipping God '.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.