Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada (47564 Views)

Soldier Takes Kids To School On Scooter (Video) / Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by OMOJOHN001: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Its Risky thou.

But you can't deny the fact that the boy is already matured upstair because of responsibility,He already has role to play in life of others around him.

While His (Female)age mate or counterpart are somewhere claiming girl child up and down, Receiving training from Frustrated,Broken,Over-used women turned Feminist. Just one slap on their body they will run to social media or court to shout Human Violence, Domestic Violence.

And when they both grow up, The girl will be demanding the same Equal right with that same boy.

BOYS CHILD LIVES MATTER TOO

#SAVE BOYS CHILD.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by OnyeMmeri: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lavisha:

Parents for Alaigbo?!

Na small Dem take pass alimajiri

This kinda comment can only come from an 1diot from the fallen angel tribe that mines skulls. Keep wallowing in your tomfoolery.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
God please keep them safe. I see him become a rich man with his comrades

4 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Parents of these kids should quit taking such a huge risk......there is always a thin line between bravery and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by DispatcherLagos: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
nwauwa:
Irresponsible parenting
for riding a bike carefully to school? Most person on this forum has a thing or two missing upstairs

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by nairaman66(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Its Risky thou.

But you can't deny the fact that the boy is already matured upstair because of responsibility,He already has role to play in life of others around him.

While His (Female)age mate or counterpart are somewhere claiming girl child up and down, Receiving training from Frustrated,Broken,Over-used women turned Feminist. Just one slap on their body they will run to social media or court to shout Human Violence, Domestic Violence.

And when they both grow up, The girl will be demanding the same Equal right with that same boy.

My brother, if this boy was a mathematical genius at this age, everyone will applaud! But this boy is much more than that..

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by RPG2020(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
With the way the little kids stayed focus you can tell they been riding for long time

Don't doubt the motor boy crown him

5 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by LikeAking: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
This pikin go go far in life

6 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by derbykol(f): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sheriman:
I could remembered that i used bycicle during my days in Emure Ekiti
Wow!I served at Emure Ekiti.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Goldie16(f): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Where is his dl... The owner of the bike should be arrested, but still on still I admire the boys zeal and will
lols. Abeg leave village children alone. Na God dey protect them. They are immune to alot of things that ajebutter children and even adults can't handle. They are built differently.

7 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Avast(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
illicit:
The boy is being distracted by the camera

That is d real danger

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by andyanders: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Amotolongbo:
This is very risky and should not be allowed
Exactly. This is totally wrong and should not be encouraged. Ridding on a highway?

Tomorrow, they start blamming devil and calling out their enemies, while they, their parrents, are their own enemies to these children.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Siberia01(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Goldie16(f): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
shocked shocked whadafucccck!!!! The parents or guardians of the boy should be arrested asap. What of level of negligence and carelessness is this biko!?
Village children are a different breed. They have the mind of a 30 year old ajebutter. They'll grow up to be strong and responsible adults. They're build strong both psychologically and physically

9 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by chatinent: 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
I go villa. This na tradition there naw.

BTW, na the man videoing dey distract am.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by NaijaCover(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Goldie16(f): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
LikeAking:
This pikin go go far in life
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Reference(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm.... what people go through to get an education....
These boys deserve a scholarship.... their parents on the other hand deserve a reprimand....

PS. Next time, give the story some context as to the location, the time and other details that will better picture the astonishing event.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by LordOfTheGame: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nothing new here, nnewi people drive bikes as early as 4 or 5yrs old.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by snoopz: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Time tomb waiting to explode
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Alfabest07(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
E go wan be like those boys for that year wey go carry thier papa car come school dey form big boys dey pack the girls join.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Nicepoker(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
post=109814068:
This is not just right for a kid to do.... a minor at that matter.

Odikwa risky!!

shocked shocked
[/s]
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Sheriman(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
derbykol:
Wow!I served at Emure Ekiti.
Waoooh!! I spent 8 years in Emure Ekiti before I finally left in 2010
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Alaefulu(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmm,remind me of those days when me and my senior use to drive bicycle to school, the guy will drive me when we are going and i will be the one to dry when coming back,no be small kilo then o

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Goldie16(f): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
vincentjk:
Lol just had a flashback to when my dad was still alive, he taught me how to drive when I was still in secondary school and I would deliver heavy goods to people using his jalopy pick up

Many people warned him thinking one day I go crash but God dissapoint them all grin
That's the way it should be. Parents of those days did well in their method of training children. Many children these days will grow up to be irresponsible and even abandon their parents in old age. It's really sad what's happening to the new generation

4 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by NoQualmz: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
LordOfTheGame:
Nothing new here, nnewi people drive bikes as early as 4 or 5yrs old.

Pls if u must lie...lie reasonably.
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by pman096(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
suzzyboss:
Nothing bad here for me ... but some of us here it's until their children reach the age of 25 before they'd be able to touch their car key ... to take something inside their car ... if you teach them the right way they'd do better ...
it's wrong oga, there are statutory age brackets for certain things for a reason
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Goldie16(f): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Many of these ajebutter that don't know their left from their right. Some cannot even cross road or go on errands. Driver will take them to school and bring them back.
No matter how rich you are, let your children explore on their own sometimes. Let them walk to school, go on errands for your company etc etc
Read 'Rich dad, Poor dad'. You'll understand my point. We are beginning to pamper our kids to stupor and it's very unhealthy for their future and that of society.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by OMOJOHN001: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
nairaman66:

My brother, if this boy was a mathematical genius at this age, everyone will applaud! But this boy is much more than that..

Yes na, He is more than that.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by willexyaho(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
He should be bought a car
Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by Born2conquer: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Normal thing here in KANO

It's normal for kids between 6 to 12years ro be riding okada and bicycle like PROs

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada by DJInfluence: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
When did our adults stopped taking responsibility? In a sane world, that person that filmed them would've stopped them, hold the bike and call the police. It's illegal to ride without a licence and last time i check you must be 18 and above to get one. But instead he filmed and posted online. And who are those hailing that child? What about there parents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill Abolishing HND/BSc Dichotomy / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.